Start by marking “Dead Men Don't Kill” as Want to Read:
Dead Men Don't Kill

Read Book

Dead Men Don't Kill

The latest in the Matt Saga.

Matt takes his revenge on those who have wronged him in the past. Full of dark twists and turns. Has Matt finally gone over to the dark side, and who will join him on his journey?

Another edge of the seat, jaw dropping five star action novel. A book that will have you panting and breathless until the last dark and twisted page. Hold on to your h
Published July 7th 2015 (first published July 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Dead Men Don't Kill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Men Don't Kill

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Make sure you read To Murder Matt before you read this as the same characters are in both stories.

Matt is back. Yes you've read that correctly and Matt wants revenge.
I'm not one for spoilers so I'll keep this short. If you've read book one and enjoyed it then your gonna love this book. It's a gripping story with twists and turns that had me dizzy. Holding my breath and OMG moments were plentiful while reading this.

Viveca took me on a fast paced journey. I'm not sure who is more warped. Viveca
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"Matt sat in the dark, watching them all; a dark panther waiting to strike it's prey.'Tick Tock.'"

Too evil to succumb even to death Matt reveals how he is alive and plans his revenge. Four people have a debt that can only be settled in pain, misery and blood. Matt is a deliciously deviant murder who thoroughly revels in the suffering and torment he orchestrates. A master of pretense and opportunity he is a successful con artist. Dead Men Don't Kill is a fantastic addition to this series and show
Andrea
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I do not even know where to start or how to write this review. Viveca Benoir did it again. I would love to dissect her brain, LOL, because I don't know how her mind comes up with these intricate stories where people are all interwoven somehow. Her stories have so many twists, turns, and bumps they literally leave your head spinning and your heart wondering how or why it could feel anything for these sinister and hateful characters!! Oh did I mention my jaw being open plenty of times too!! I ...more
Angel
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Viveca Benoir has done it again with another OMG!
I was given an Arc for an honest review, so here it is.

We all thought Matt was dead, gone, buried and the Evil never to return, how WRONG we were. Matt's back with a vengeance to deliver REVENGE!
For Veronique, Ellen, Dean, and Nico, life is about to take a turn for the very worst, but with only seeing a ghost from their past what can they do ?? Who will survive ??.
It's so full of twists and turns, and OMG moments that you will once again be drawn
Becky G
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Viveca you got me! Totally lured me in at the end of To Murder Matt and I was blown away with how wrong I was!!! Within the first 2 chapters my jaw was on the floor and my head was a mess! Everything I thought was totally blown apart! Superb beyond belief!

I don't want to give anything away in this review so will try to explain what makes this book so gut-churningly fantastic and hopefully still makes some sense!

This book picks up after the court hearing and you find out how Veronique, N
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Marie sat and listened to the voices in her head. Why did they always whisper so? She had to strain sometimes to hear them. It made it very difficult for her to hear them when people spoke to her. She didn’t trust the doctors and nurses, but she trusted them. They were always right. They told her so.”

5 stars! Wow this book is definitely out of the norm that I usually would but it was really good!! I was sucked in from page 1 and I didn’t back away
Eva Mcfarden
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars

When Matt wakes, he asks where he is at. The morgue. That's where people are taken when they die. Now Matt can do what he likes, when he likes, because he's dead.

Watching Ellen and Dean frolicking on a boat, watching Nico mow the lawn and Veronique bring him a drink had pushed Matt too far. Ellen and Veronique both were his, no one else's. No one else should be putting their hands on them and both were allowing it.

Dean, Ellen, Veronique and Nico all felt the dread hovering over them. Th
Hooked On Books
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Dean, Ellen, Veronique and Nico all felt the dread hovering over them. They all
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
Matt is Back!!! Viveca has gone and done it again and again I left feeling OMG!!

I couldn't wait to read this instalment in the Matt saga, after the shock of reading the others in the series at how sadistic this man is I was dying (no pun intended) to see how this book would pan out.

I loved how the whole plot line of Matt not being dead was carried out - so simple after the initial realisation that he wasn't actually dead. I promise a no spoiler review!

Matt is back and wants revenge, and boy does
Jf Vallee
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The man everyone loves to hate is back. Viveca Benoir plays with our minds again. Taking us on an emotional journey into her thoughts. Dark, twisted, full of surprises, she surpasses herself, and shocks us from chapter to chapter. Every new page bringing more of Matt, and the other characters, we already know and trust.
Great reading. The story makes your head spin. He watches, he stalks, he takes action, with some surprising insights into his thoughts and feelings. Matt is almost human. Didn't
Tolly Be
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The sequel to ‘To Murder Matt’. Matt goes on the rampage and swears revenge on those he feels slighted him in the last book. Again this book highlights one persons perception of a situation that goes from bad to worse. It’s an emotional roller coaster that you just can’t get off. He finds love, he finds hate (again) and you can’t put the book down. All the characters are interwoven so as you get hooked by one, you read about another and so on, until you have a tapestry of stories and events that ...more
Caro Richard
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
That horrid, murderous Matt is back...still conniving and still very, very evil....and out for revenge! Tick tock he says…..

The 4 survivors from To Murder Matt are back getting on with their daily lives now thinking they are free of Matt....but each have feelings of a ghost reappearing. This book is nowhere near as dark as To Murder Matt and you see Matt softening and actually showing remorse. Will it all go wrong for Matt, will he get his just desserts? You will have to find out!

This book is lo
Karen Hrdlicka
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just when you thought you were rid of him, Matt found a way to rise from the dead. Unfortunately his near death experience did little to change Matt's attitude toward his friends and family. The majority of the plot is driven by his revenge agains those he feels have done him wrong. There are several unexpected plot twists that will leave the reader wondering just what hit them. The action is fast paced and the characters well developed. Once again Ms. Benoir has delved deeply into Matt's twiste ...more
Olivia Rofrits
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have no clue how you write books you do but your hands down amazing author who don't hold nothing back that's for sure! I don't if i want to get inside your head or not lol!!!

this book goes back to matt's view of thing about his death.. not really dead with the help from doctor and his nurse and little money to help out with fake death. paid all of them back real good. because like the title says dead men don't kill but in this case they do!!! I can't wait to read more of these series its amaz
Peggy
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I felt a little lost in the beginning but it didn't take long to catch up to knowing there had to be a book prior to this one, which there is. I suggest you read it first before starting this one. This book had be glued and turning the pages. Had every inch of my mind escaped into the story. This is a great book!

*Received for an honest review*
Nicola Puttick
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Viveca has done it again, just when you thought it was all over and a happy ever after is in store, Matt rears his murderous head, I can't wait for the next dark and twisted instalment.
Viveca Benoir
Jun 05, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: dark-and-twisted
You thought Matt was dead? Think again. Matt is back for revenge. He wants those who wronged him, to pay. They think they got away with murder, unaware that they are now in his sights. They are now the targets. Before, he (just) mentally tortured them. Now he wants them dead. An eye for an eye. Will Matt succeed? Who will live or die? Read the book and find out.
Chantel
mat
Jul 24, 2015
Monika Korjat
Jul 31, 2015
Born to British Army parents, Viveca grew up in Europe and speaks six European languages fluently, which basically means she can buy food (and wine), wherever she goes. Married, with two biological children, plus four adopted children. Now, years later, the kids all grown up, she is an international best-selling author, writing a variety of genres, her favorite being exceptionally dark and twisted ...more