Start by marking “My Monster Secret Vol. 2 (My Monster Secret, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Monster Secret Vol. 2 (My Monster Secret, #2)

My Monster Secret Vol. 2

(My Monster Secret #2)

High school student Kuromine Asahi is the kind of guy who literally cannot tell a lie.Whether it's trying to maintain a poker face in a simple game of cards, or keeping scurrilous gossip to himself, Asahi is a total failure when it comes to the art of deception.

So what happens when he stumbles upon the most shocking secret of his life? When Asahi learns that Shiragami Youk
Published April 19th 2016 by Seven Seas (first published August 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about My Monster Secret Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Monster Secret Vol. 2

Luke Reynolds
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I'm enjoying this series way more than I should so far. I'm absolutely enjoying the characters and their dynamic with each other, and the shenanigans that happen because of the supernatural people and their quirks are fun to read. Masuda's art is also amazing to look at, especially the facial expressions whenever someone's panicked or happy. There's just something so quirky about it that makes everything seem perfectly fitting for this type of romantic harem monster comedy.

This take on the genre
Beckiezra
Jan 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics-manga
I was enjoying this, the new wolfman/nympho, the dead battery, and the cooking class were all funny, but then it got so juvenile with the devil girl. I get it, Shirigami is an idiot and so is this new character. I don’t really care for protagonist as babysitter which seems to be where they ended things. Are they going to be introducing multiple new monsters every volume and only do caricatures of character development? I’ve got four more volumes from the library so I’ll keep reading, but I feel ...more
Sarah Holl
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
うわー! とても良い!
Raymond Bright
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very glad that I decided to continue with this series very light fun reading. The characters are all fun and have something quirky to add to the hilariousness of the story. I'm fond of Shiragami and her dialect and the was she is so dense about everything and a klutz on top of that. Aizawa also happens to offer a very interesting character to the story. I don't get the typical harem feel from this manga that I have from Rosario + Vampire but they do have some similarities so anyone who is a fan ...more
Rocio Reed
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Too hilarious!!
Gustavo
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
A wolfman and a demon appear, two new characters so more stories, the part when they met the wolfman is the best part of this volume to me. Anyways the wolfman also is a very nice character and I thought this will be a harem but no.
Seth
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I watched most of the anime and loved it so I wanted to support the manga and I loved it so so much more. The art is amazing as well as the humor and the progression of the story. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite manga.
Rod Brown
Jun 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Pure goofy energy continues to carry this rather absurd series. A werewolf and a devil are introduced and the harem grows to 3 and a half. (The half is a character that flirts relentlessly with everyone including our hapless hero.)
Grace
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comedy
4.5
Tess Ayala Diaz
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasia, manga-i-own
Ya fue súper gracioso! Me divertí muchísimo y además apareció mi personaje favorito que es Akane-Chan me encanta!!
Booklover baker
Mar 15, 2019
Karla
Sep 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

My Monster Secret (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • My Monster Secret Vol. 1 (My Monster Secret, #1)
  • My Monster Secret Vol. 3 (My Monster Secret, #3)
  • My Monster Secret Vol. 4 (My Monster Secret, #4)
  • My Monster Secret Vol. 5 (My Monster Secret, #5)
  • My Monster Secret Vol. 6 (My Monster Secret, #6)
  • My Monster Secret Vol. 7 (My Monster Secret, #7)
  • My Monster Secret Vol. 8 (My Monster Secret, #8)
  • Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa (Volume 9)
  • Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa (Volume 10)
  • Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa (Volume 11)