Start by marking “In An Instant” as Want to Read:
In An Instant

In An Instant

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Summers are supposed to be carefree; a time to relax in the sun and enjoy life. But what if all that changed? What if a normal summer day turned into a day no one would ever forget? We never think it will happen to us, but it can. For Kaden and everyone who loves him, including Emersyn Moore, it did. The day that altered their lives forever happened... and it happened in a ...more
Published June 22nd 2015 by Janae Mitchell (first published June 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about In An Instant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In An Instant

Scarlet
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In an instant

We meet Emersyn, she has been in love with her best friends brother, Kaden, for years. But he has always seemed to like her only as a little sister. Everyone else can see that she is in love with him apart from Kaden.
They spend most days together with his sister, emersyns best friend, at their house, growing closer and closer. But only as friends, like brother and sister.
Then everything changes, Kaden is in a life threatening motorcycle accident and loses multiple limbs. Due to int
Ashley
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An emotional, beautiful book with great characters and a perfect ending! I really loved this one. I can't wait to read Kaden's story!!!
Amber
Jun 22, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2018
Can't wait!
Kate Griffiths
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Anna Marie
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
A 'based on a true life experience of someone I know' kind of a story, but romantic fiction.

I... had issues with this. First was the easy acceptance the hero seemed to have of his new reality after a horrific motorcycle accident. Would a 19 year old kid who just went thru that much trauma and have severe handicaps just casually hop out of his wheelchair and lean against the kitchen counter, flirty and bantering? I just don't see that.

Second problem I had was with the way wealth is tossed around
Laura  Hernandez
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever read a book that completely captivates you? A book written in such a way that you feel like you are an integral part of the story line? This book did this for me and I LOVED reading it!! This story is full of friendships, love and overwhelming obstacles. I swear that I could feel the emotions that the characters felt and I laughed and cried throughout this story.

This author put her heart into this book and it shows in her writing. This witty and at times heartbreaking read will del
Janae Mitchell
Jun 04, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
In An Instant is the one story that has come from my heart more than any other book I've written. Kaden, one of the main characters, suffers injuries that most would think would make life unlivable, at least to the point where a normal life would never be accomplished. However, my nephew suffered the same fate in a similar accident, and even though his life's story is totally different than Kaden's, both lives give me hope. Every time I see my nephew smile, it's like a rainbow, letting me know t ...more
Beverly Evans
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
IN AN INSTANT is a story that tugs at your heartstrings. Even though this is not a paranormal book...this storyline will haunt you, because it will make you notice motorcycles in a different light...and this is a good thing. I highly recommend this book....you will not be disappointed!!!
Tina
Giseli
Jun 21, 2015
Ola
Mar 23, 2016
YA Author with Limitless Publishing || Parageek || Book Dragon || Random Awkward Dancer || Gryffindor || Cup is always half full... unless I spill it.

I'm a huge fan of readers! They breathe life into the books we give birth to. Thank you, fellow readers, for making books come alive.

More about Janae Mitchell
“was actually sad that our first kiss was over and that we'd never have another first kiss again; like reading a good book and sadly reaching the end.” 1 likes
“It's crazy how life can change in an instant. In a matter of seconds, it could be forever changed.” 1 likes