Start by marking “Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious, #1)

Love Me Never

(Lovely Vicious #1)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  15,636 ratings  ·  1,451 reviews
Don’t love your enemy. Declare war on him.

Seventeen-year-old Isis Blake hasn’t fallen in love in three years, nine weeks, and five days, and after what happened last time, she intends to keep it that way. Since then she’s lost eighty-five pounds, gotten four streaks of purple in her hair, and moved to Buttcrack-of-Nowhere, Ohio, to help her mom escape a bad relationship.

Al
Published April 5th 2016 by Entangled: Teen (first published April 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Never, please sign up.
Sara Wolf Hey Bailey! Entangled Teen recently acquired the rights to the LV series, so they're republishing it (I worked on it to refine the story and correct…moreHey Bailey! Entangled Teen recently acquired the rights to the LV series, so they're republishing it (I worked on it to refine the story and correct all grammar mistakes that were in the self-pub version). It will be available in e-book format and paperback (for the first time!) on January 5th!(less)
Alexandria Yes it does! Tho the parts from Jack are a little less than those from Isis.

·  15,636 ratings  ·  1,451 reviews

Christine Alibutud
MY EXACT REACTION TOWARDS THE END!!! YEP THIS WAS BASICALLY ME!!!
description

I MEAN THAT ENDING!!!! ESPECIALLY THAT CLIFFHANGER LEFT ME...... JUST......
description

I mean, seriously, just.....ugh!!!!!!!!!
description

Okay okay let us rewind!! I stumbled upon this book while looking for new books to read. When I read the title, I was a little intrigued. Aside from the title being near to The Maine's (my favorite band) acoustic single Lovely Sad, the fact that the words lovely and vicious were put together really piqued my interest.
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE: A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you by: the dreamer
Update 10-14-2017

UNSAFE READ ALERT! OTHER WOMAN DRAMA
UNSAFE READ ALERT! OTHER WOMAN DRAMA

Dropping two stars and maybe dropping the series for good.

Spoiler for this book and the sequels (view spoiler)
Penelope Douglas
The best dialogue I've probably ever read...
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

Whenever I finish reading an amazing book, I clam up! I have no idea how to express my feelings. So yeah, I loved this book so so so much!

As depressing as the quote above is, I wasn't really depressed by this book. Maybe sad and at times a little tearful, but this book was a medley of teen angst covered in some pretty wicked humour. First and foremost I should probably stress that I do love teen angst, all kinds of it! I love going through the awkwardness, unnecessary self loathing and torturous
Kimsandara
I'll give it to you in a few words:

Predictable
Girl had a massive trauma in her past
Girl changed and wanted to start over
Girl meets this incredibly sexy dude
(Dude is cold and detached. Here Dude is nicknamed "The Ice Prince")
Girl thinks she hates dude
Girl falls in love with dude

Over the top
Dude has massive traumatic past too (that's why he is cold)
Dude linked to a mysterious girl
(Girl is curious about/jealous of mysterious girl)
Mysterious girl's past is traumatic/disturbing
+ She is ill like deat
Aj the Ravenous Reader

The ending!!! Why? No!!! Not yet, it shouldn't have ended yet!!! (The only thing that's keeping me calm right now is the existence of two more sequels).

I am quivering and hyperventilating right now for all sorts of reasons over this book- this recklessly funny, murderously beautiful, and unexpectedly amazing book! One moment I was just in a totally relaxed mode, enjoying this cutesy, romantic, harmless little book, laughing out loud over the witty and hilariously funny dialogues...

...and then th
bibliophile (Romance Addict)

**5 captivating stars!!**

I do not understand why I loved this book this much.
I.Could.Not.Stop.Reading it.
I was hooked by Isis's crazy voice,
funny banters,
and fake personality.

This book deals with dark issues:
✦ Weight loss.
✦ Low Self Esteem.
✦ A dark mysterious past.
✦ Friends.
✦ Fitting in.
✦ Mental health issues.
✦ Bad Break ups.

“Sometimes, we can’t do the things we want to do for ourselves.
Sometimes we wait for someone else to do them.
You can’t always wait like that.
You have to seek
Perks Of Being A Fangirl
WHY DO YOU TORTURE YOUR READERS WITH THESE AWESOME CLIFFHANGERS!!
totally deserved those 5 heartbreaking stars~~
Expectation:☆☆☆☆

If you have read this book before reading my review you would get this gif I inserted

After reading the book I was like..

The plot twist at the end hit me HARD it took me a few minutes for the facts to finally sink in but... I just don't want it to be true.Denial.

I was a bit disappointed when there wasn't anything in Jack's POV when he found out. It would of made the last
Pearl Angeli
Dec 03, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 46%.

I'm so sorry, guys. And I'm so sorry, AJ, my friend, who recommended this to me. :((

It's just that... I really, really wanted to like this. But I just can't. I mean, I'm not the type of reader who does this DNF-ing thing, but I was forced because I can't tolerate the immaturity of this book. Yes, there was a ton of it and it was getting annoying every single second and it was already getting on my nerves to the point that I could no longer take it.

When I first met Isis at the beginnin
Don
6 incredible stars!!

This story is remarkable and unforgettable! It caught my attention and just sucked me in without a care in the world! This story is about a girl named Isis, who moves from Florida to Ohio to start over little did she know that she would start a war with Jack the Ice Prince + coping with the past+ taking care of her mother. Isis and Jack are both mastermind, conniving people but that only makes the events and banter that happen between them so much more hilarious and heart g
Laz
«I reach out for his hand, my own trembling. His fingers look so long and slender, and gentle. They feel smooth, and warm. I take hold of a few of them, like they’re a lifeline. A raft in the sea.  A rope in a deep hole.
“You smell good,” I say. “And you’re fun to pick on. And I like your mom. You’re smart. Kind of dumb, but also kind of smart. I had fun. With the war. And the kiss. And the date. And you called me beautiful and it was nice. So even if we never battle again, even if you hate me f
Mariam
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!
HOLY SHITBALLS!!!
OH MY GOD!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
I mean I can, it's called a cliffhanger but I can't believe it's happening right now, to me.
Sara Wolf, you are an evil, evil woman!
description
Let me start by saying that I'm not the biggest fan of YA. I find most of the characters annoying as hell and immature. And I rarely love YA books.
NA is my thing.
But I adored this book to the max! I cried, laughed, got scared shitless and picked up my jaw from the floor in the end.
Because I absolu
chandler ainsley ♕
if after by anna todd had a funny love child

good god this was horrific, and i'm honestly kicking myself for not taking any notes. it seemed like on every page there was something to laugh at and criticize. you might notice there are 2 stars and not 1 up there. but that's because this book was actually funny. let me break it all down for you:

what was good(ish)

this was fucking funny. and i don't mean that in a "i'm laughing at you" sort of way. i was genuinely entertained for the first like 40% of
NiCoLeTa E.
....No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No....

What the fuck just happened???

Oh, my Gosh!!!

I feel... devastating!

My heart just made an awfull crack!!!!

Oh, shit!!!

That book turn the inside out of me...

It began easy... With a heroine, who talks too much & a hot icy prince...

Isis Blake was a girl who had much fun, she defense the weak people, speak too much and she 's having an irrational hatress for Jack Hunter...

Jack Hunter is a guy who shows no emotions... He has been though a lot of bad things in
Cece ❀Rants, Raves &Reviews❀
Well fuck me this wasn’t no silly love story, it was a rip-your-goddamn-heart-out-and-stomp-on-it-for-fun story.

“He has no idea who I am. He has no idea what I’ve been through.
He’s an idiot. But then again, most people are.”

description

Meet Isis Blake. I’m 1000% convinced she is certifiably insane and i totally support her

“Because I’m strong. Because I’m Isis Blake, and she might not be pretty, or sweet, or well-mannered, but she’s very, very strong.”

description

This book was some of the realest fucking shit i ha
Noodle
HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL...

This was fucking brilliant.

ISIS is fucking brilliant.

I love her and she is my spirit animal and she is so strong minded and funny and remarkable and courageous and have I mentioned that i love her. I do. I love her a lot. She makes this book 5 billion times better and I'm in love.

I highlighted so much of this book because literally any t
Brittany
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

“Sometimes, we can’t do the things we want to do for ourselves. Sometimes we wait for someone else to do them. You can’t always wait like that. You have to seek out change on your own.”

Isis hasn't fell in love in over 3 years. Because of what happened last time, she has no plan to ever do it again. Since then, she has lost weight, changed her hair, and moved to Ohio to help her mom with a bad relationship.

Enter Jack Hunter. AKA the Ice Prince. Everyone at school wants him but h
•Anna•
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating: A HUNDRED MILLION STARS!

THIS. BOOK.
I swear, I'll try being coherent, I'll even try explaining you the magnificence of this book!
GEMMA YOU WERE SO RIGHT, BTW.

SARA WOLF I TOTALLY WORSHIP YOU.

I reach out for his hand, my own trembling. His fingers look so long and slender, and gentle. They feel smooth, and warm. I take hold of a few of them, like they're a lifeline. A raft in the sea. A rope in a deep hole.
“You smell good,” I say. “And you’re fun to pick on. And I like your mom. Yo
preppea
A Cliffhanger? A CLIFFHANGER? How did I miss this? How did I get to 99% and still not have a clue until I saw the word “acknowledgements”? I swear if it hadn’t been the middle of the night and my husband hadn’t been sleeping beside me I would have been doing this…

The story was just too great and the cliffhanger too drastic for me to just… sit here and WAIT for book#2! Waah!

Sara Wolf solidified herself in my mind with LOVELY VICIOUS as an author to watch. I’d read the first two books in her AR
Vasiliki
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites
5 stars!!!!!!

ARC kindly provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

This is the story of Isis, the new girl! Isis who came from Florida to Ohio and she wants to make a new start leaving everything behind her. Somehow she stars a war with Jack aka Ice Prince.

This story is so much more than what I just described. This is a story full of emotions and love! Love on so many different levels! Most of all, this story is about pure and innocent love! I laughed
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
This book was by no means realistic but it was still decent. I would say its definitely YA and if you are against immaturity do not read this because there was a ton of that.

Isis, former fat girl, has moved to small town Ohio from Florida with her mom. This is her chance to start over. She has a good personality and is loud and talks a ton.

Almost to the point where she won't shut up....Most of the time its hilarious though...But other times you are like

shut up photo tumblr_inline_mjl9cqJupx1rbumi6_zps9c12df38.gif

She has sworn off love because of Namele
Gaby (lookingatbooks)
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

Reread #3

Well, it's about time someone wrote a book that's completely unique and piqued my interested. There is nothing like Vicious Lovely. It's a fresh book about a girl who protects herself with an armor of… wait for it: insults and jokes.

Isis Blake is a character anyone can fall for. She's spunky, quirky, ri
Rebekah
Jul 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review found at: www.awesomebooknut.com

I am beyond glad Goodreads recommended this book to me. This book was so much fun to read and oh man that ending!!!

Isis is a girl moved to a new town which means a new high school. At a party one night she sees Jack work his horrible self on someone and she felt the need to stand up for them. Well Isis and Jack have just met each other’s match. Her way of staking her claim of a boy- hating-self-proclaimed-bad-girl; was to literally punch Jack in the face. B
Alaina
Lovely Vicious viciously took my heart and stomped all over it. I loved this book so god damn much. I'm sad it's over but I am more than happy to dive into that second book.

Isis Blake is probably the most insane character you will ever meet. However, I feel in love with her instantaneously. She is also a god damn bad ass. I could probably just write this review all about how I love her. Okay, I'll go on. Isis is such a god damn bad ass that she will fuck up anyone she meets. Well, until she meet
Tate
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: from-classroom, lol
image:

the last few pages.... could't breath....

So here I am reading this funny book about girl name Isis, she is helping her mom, new at school and get to the war with this guy ,cold as ice,Jack who has his own secrets like our girl does. Trough out the whole book you will find cute dialog, LOL scenes and also we will get to know the dark secrets. But don;t get me wrong there are times when I wan to slap of or the other, maybe even both of them. Everything so Lovely Viscous... when you think eve
Zakirrah BookBlogger
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Giveaway on my blog for 3 Ebooks of Lovely Vicious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Awesome, Unique, Hilarious Stars!!

I can't believe I didn't read this book sooner! *Smacks self* My friends were telling me how good this book is and all I saw was YA and then told myself ahh I will read it another time since I am not in the mood for a YA.I grew out of YA I guess well thats what I kept telling myself until I read it. Hellooooo new favourite book! This book was just bri
Nymeria
Questo libro è un gioiello.
Ma che dico... tutta la trilogia è stata un gioiello inaspettato!
Consigliato pù volte da una bookish friend (Gemma, you rock! °\(*.*)/°) questa estate sono finalmente stata nel mood giusto per leggerlo! E mi sono quasi pentita di non averlo fatto prima! Quasi perchè il terzo e ultimo libro è uscito ad Agosto quindi mi sono risparmiata mesi di sofferenza in sua attesa! XD

Che dire... non è facile parlarvi di Lovely Vicious. Avete letto la trama? Beh, se lo avete fatto ca
Sarah (thegirltheycalljones)
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Sarah (thegirltheycalljones) by: Gelisvb
What the holy fuck? That was like watching Sloppy Firsts collide with Pretty Little Liars and Paper Princess at hyperspeed, providing a massive splash of glittery blood. It's shiny, but it's also slimy.

I highly enjoyed the first half. Isis, our MC, is very funny and I mean it. I highlighted many quotes and laughed out loud many times. It reminded me a lot of Sloppy Firsts : a smart and witty heroin who's not the most beautiful girl ever but who manage to survive high school thanks to her sharp t
S.J. Abbo
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm sorry to say this but, damn!!!

This is me at the end of the book, and I do read other reviews and know what to expect.(Well, sort of!)

description

I must admit I like the book very much regardless that little disagreement I have with the end.

We have Isis,
description

She feels like she doesn't deserve love, she has very low self-esteem, she is hurt, alone and she wore this mask of confidence and bravado to hide her feeling from the world.

We have Jack aka Ice Prince,
description

He is also hurt broken boy, who he is caught so deep

• Running Barefoot
  • Fighting
  • Keep You from Harm (Remedy, #1)
  • American Girl on Saturn (Saturn, #1)
  • Slow Burn
  • Jaded (Jaded, #1)
  • Armed and Dangerous (The IMA, #2)
  • Shark Bait (Grab Your Pole, #1)
  • Falling for Hadie (With Me, #2)
  • Pieces of Camden
  • Something like Normal (Something like Normal, #1)
  • Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • What Lies Between (Where One Goes, #2)
  • Make Me (Make or Break, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Torn (Torn Heart, #1)
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 05
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
Sara Wolf is a twenty-something author who adores baking, screaming at her cats, and screaming at herself while she types hilarious things. When she was a kid, she was too busy eating dirt to write her first terrible book. Twenty years later, she picked up a keyboard and started mashing her fists on it and created the monster known as the Lovely Vicious series. She lives in San Diego with two cats ...more

Lovely Vicious (3 books)
  • Savage Delight (Lovely Vicious, #2)
  • Brutal Precious (Lovely Vicious, #3)
“I would love to slap you right now, but I’m currently wielding a nine pound ball and I’m afraid that would be called murder.” 149 likes
“Come! Come sit by me. It’s a nice bench. Nice and lovely on the butt.”
“You’re drunk.”
“Yeah, and you’re ugly, but do I complain about it? No! Because I don’t complain about things that I can’t change. That’s called intelligence.”
136 likes