Start by marking “Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious, #1)

Love Me Never

(Lovely Vicious #1)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  17,557 ratings  ·  1,573 reviews
Don’t love your enemy. Declare war on him.

Seventeen-year-old Isis Blake hasn’t fallen in love in three years, nine weeks, and five days, and after what happened last time, she intends to keep it that way. Since then she’s lost eighty-five pounds, gotten four streaks of purple in her hair, and moved to Buttcrack-of-Nowhere, Ohio, to help her mom escape a bad relationship.

Al
Published April 5th 2016 by Entangled: Teen (first published April 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Never, please sign up.
Sara Wolf Hey Bailey! Entangled Teen recently acquired the rights to the LV series, so they're republishing it (I worked on it to refine the story and correct a…moreHey Bailey! Entangled Teen recently acquired the rights to the LV series, so they're republishing it (I worked on it to refine the story and correct all grammar mistakes that were in the self-pub version). It will be available in e-book format and paperback (for the first time!) on January 5th!(less)
Alexandria Yes it does! Tho the parts from Jack are a little less than those from Isis.

·  17,557 ratings  ·  1,573 reviews

Start your review of Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious, #1)
Christine Alibutud
MY EXACT REACTION TOWARDS THE END!!! YEP THIS WAS BASICALLY ME!!!
description

I MEAN THAT ENDING!!!! ESPECIALLY THAT CLIFFHANGER LEFT ME...... JUST......
description

I mean, seriously, just.....ugh!!!!!!!!!
description

Okay okay let us rewind!! I stumbled upon this book while looking for new books to read. When I read the title, I was a little intrigued. Aside from the title being near to The Maine's (my favorite band) acoustic single Lovely Sad, the fact that the words lovely and vicious were put together really piqued my interest.
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards by: liana
Update 10-14-2017

UNSAFE READ ALERT! OTHER WOMAN DRAMA
UNSAFE READ ALERT! OTHER WOMAN DRAMA

Dropping two stars and maybe dropping the series for good.

Spoiler for this book and the sequels (view spoiler)
Penelope Douglas
The best dialogue I've probably ever read...
Kimsandara
I'll give it to you in a few words:

Predictable
Girl had a massive trauma in her past
Girl changed and wanted to start over
Girl meets this incredibly sexy dude
(Dude is cold and detached. Here Dude is nicknamed "The Ice Prince")
Girl thinks she hates dude
Girl falls in love with dude

Over the top
Dude has massive traumatic past too (that's why he is cold)
Dude linked to a mysterious girl
(Girl is curious about/jealous of mysterious girl)
Mysterious girl's past is traumatic/disturbing
+ She is ill like deat
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

Whenever I finish reading an amazing book, I clam up! I have no idea how to express my feelings. So yeah, I loved this book so so so much!

As depressing as the quote above is, I wasn't really depressed by this book. Maybe sad and at times a little tearful, but this book was a medley of teen angst covered in some pretty wicked humour. First and foremost I should probably stress that I do love teen angst, all kinds of it! I love going through the awkwardness, unnecessary self loathing and torturous
Aj the Ravenous Reader
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lol

The ending!!! Why? No!!! Not yet, it shouldn't have ended yet!!! (The only thing that's keeping me calm right now is the existence of two more sequels).

I am quivering and hyperventilating right now for all sorts of reasons over this book- this recklessly funny, murderously beautiful, and unexpectedly amazing book! One moment I was just in a totally relaxed mode, enjoying this cutesy, romantic, harmless little book, laughing out loud over the witty and hilariously funny dialogues...

...and then th
bibliophile (Romance Addict)

**5 captivating stars!!**

I do not understand why I loved this book this much.
I.Could.Not.Stop.Reading it.
I was hooked by Isis's crazy voice,
funny banters,
and fake personality.

This book deals with dark issues:
✦ Weight loss.
✦ Low Self Esteem.
✦ A dark mysterious past.
✦ Friends.
✦ Fitting in.
✦ Mental health issues.
✦ Bad Break ups.

“Sometimes, we can’t do the things we want to do for ourselves.
Sometimes we wait for someone else to do them.
You can’t always wait like that.
You have to
chan ☆
if after by anna todd had a funny love child

good god this was horrific, and i'm honestly kicking myself for not taking any notes. it seemed like on every page there was something to laugh at and criticize. you might notice there are 2 stars and not 1 up there. but that's because this book was actually funny. let me break it all down for you:

what was good(ish)

this was fucking funny. and i don't mean that in a "i'm laughing at you" sort of way. i was genuinely entertained for the first like 40% of
Don
6 incredible stars!!

This story is remarkable and unforgettable! It caught my attention and just sucked me in without a care in the world! This story is about a girl named Isis, who moves from Florida to Ohio to start over little did she know that she would start a war with Jack the Ice Prince + coping with the past+ taking care of her mother. Isis and Jack are both mastermind, conniving people but that only makes the events and banter that happen between them so much more hilarious and heart g
Pearl Angeli
Dec 03, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 46%.

I'm so sorry, guys. And I'm so sorry, AJ, my friend, who recommended this to me. :((

It's just that... I really, really wanted to like this. But I just can't. I mean, I'm not the type of reader who does this DNF-ing thing, but I was forced because I can't tolerate the immaturity of this book. Yes, there was a ton of it and it was getting annoying every single second and it was already getting on my nerves to the point that I could no longer take it.

When I first met Isis at the beginnin
Perks Of Being A Fangirl
WHY DO YOU TORTURE YOUR READERS WITH THESE AWESOME CLIFFHANGERS!!
totally deserved those 5 heartbreaking stars~~
Expectation:☆☆☆☆

If you have read this book before reading my review you would get this gif I inserted

After reading the book I was like..

The plot twist at the end hit me HARD it took me a few minutes for the facts to finally sink in but... I just don't want it to be true.Denial.

I was a bit disappointed when there wasn't anything in Jack's POV when he found out. It would of made the last
Lazaros
«I reach out for his hand, my own trembling. His fingers look so long and slender, and gentle. They feel smooth, and warm. I take hold of a few of them, like they’re a lifeline. A raft in the sea.  A rope in a deep hole.
“You smell good,” I say. “And you’re fun to pick on. And I like your mom. You’re smart. Kind of dumb, but also kind of smart. I had fun. With the war. And the kiss. And the date. And you called me beautiful and it was nice. So even if we never battle again, even if you hate me
Mariam
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!
HOLY SHITBALLS!!!
OH MY GOD!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
I mean I can, it's called a cliffhanger but I can't believe it's happening right now, to me.
Sara Wolf, you are an evil, evil woman!
description
Let me start by saying that I'm not the biggest fan of YA. I find most of the characters annoying as hell and immature. And I rarely love YA books.
NA is my thing.
But I adored this book to the max! I cried, laughed, got scared shitless and picked up my jaw from the floor in the end.
Because I absolu
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
....No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No....

What the fuck just happened???

Oh, my Gosh!!!

I feel... devastating!

My heart just made an awfull crack!!!!

Oh, shit!!!

That book turn the inside out of me...

It began easy... With a heroine, who talks too much & a hot icy prince...

Isis Blake was a girl who had much fun, she defense the weak people, speak too much and she 's having an irrational hatress for Jack Hunter...

Jack Hunter is a guy who shows no emotions... He has been though a lot of bad things in the
Cece ❀Rants, Raves &Reviews❀
Well fuck me this wasn’t no silly love story, it was a rip-your-goddamn-heart-out-and-stomp-on-it-for-fun story.

“He has no idea who I am. He has no idea what I’ve been through.
He’s an idiot. But then again, most people are.”

description

Meet Isis Blake. I’m 1000% convinced she is certifiably insane and i totally support her

“Because I’m strong. Because I’m Isis Blake, and she might not be pretty, or sweet, or well-mannered, but she’s very, very strong.”

description

This book was some of the realest fucking shit
Brittany
5 Stars!!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

“Sometimes, we can’t do the things we want to do for ourselves. Sometimes we wait for someone else to do them. You can’t always wait like that. You have to seek out change on your own.”

Isis hasn't fell in love in over 3 years. Because of what happened last time, she has no plan to ever do it again. Since then, she has lost weight, changed her hair, and moved to Ohio to help her mom with a bad relationship.

Enter Jack Hunter. AKA the Ice Prince. Everyone at school wants him but h
Noodle
HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL...

This was fucking brilliant.

ISIS is fucking brilliant.

I love her and she is my spirit animal and she is so strong minded and funny and remarkable and courageous and have I mentioned that i love her. I do. I love her a lot. She makes this book 5 billion times better and I'm in love.

“I would love to slap you right now, but I’m currently wielding a nine pound ball and I’m afraid that would be called murder.”

I highlighted so much of this book because literally any t
•Anna•
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating: A HUNDRED MILLION STARS!

THIS. BOOK.
I swear, I'll try being coherent, I'll even try explaining you the magnificence of this book!
GEMMA YOU WERE SO RIGHT, BTW.

SARA WOLF I TOTALLY WORSHIP YOU.

I reach out for his hand, my own trembling. His fingers look so long and slender, and gentle. They feel smooth, and warm. I take hold of a few of them, like they're a lifeline. A raft in the sea. A rope in a deep hole.
“You smell good,” I say. “And you’re fun to pick on. And I like your mom.
preppea
A Cliffhanger? A CLIFFHANGER? How did I miss this? How did I get to 99% and still not have a clue until I saw the word “acknowledgements”? I swear if it hadn’t been the middle of the night and my husband hadn’t been sleeping beside me I would have been doing this…

The story was just too great and the cliffhanger too drastic for me to just… sit here and WAIT for book#2! Waah!

Sara Wolf solidified herself in my mind with LOVELY VICIOUS as an author to watch. I’d read the first two books in
Vasiliki
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arc
5 stars!!!!!!

ARC kindly provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

This is the story of Isis, the new girl! Isis who came from Florida to Ohio and she wants to make a new start leaving everything behind her. Somehow she stars a war with Jack aka Ice Prince.

This story is so much more than what I just described. This is a story full of emotions and love! Love on so many different levels! Most of all, this story is about pure and innocent love! I laughed
Gaby (lookingatbooks)
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

Reread #3

Well, it's about time someone wrote a book that's completely unique and piqued my interested. There is nothing like Vicious Lovely. It's a fresh book about a girl who protects herself with an armor of… wait for it: insults and jokes.

Isis Blake is a character anyone can fall for. She's spunky, quirky, ri
Bibi
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Review to come!
Rebekah
Jul 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reread: 2020

I am beyond glad Goodreads recommended this book to me. This book was so much fun to read and oh man that ending!!!

Isis is a girl moved to a new town which means a new high school. At a party one night she sees Jack work his horrible self on someone and she felt the need to stand up for them. Well Isis and Jack have just met each other’s match. Her way of staking her claim of a boy- hating-self-proclaimed-bad-girl; was to literally punch Jack in the face. BOOM. And there it begins.

At
Alaina
Lovely Vicious viciously took my heart and stomped all over it. I loved this book so god damn much. I'm sad it's over but I am more than happy to dive into that second book.

Isis Blake is probably the most insane character you will ever meet. However, I feel in love with her instantaneously. She is also a god damn bad ass. I could probably just write this review all about how I love her. Okay, I'll go on. Isis is such a god damn bad ass that she will fuck up anyone she meets. Well, until she meet
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
This book was by no means realistic but it was still decent. I would say its definitely YA and if you are against immaturity do not read this because there was a ton of that.

Isis, former fat girl, has moved to small town Ohio from Florida with her mom. This is her chance to start over. She has a good personality and is loud and talks a ton.

Almost to the point where she won't shut up....Most of the time its hilarious though...But other times you are like

shut up photo tumblr_inline_mjl9cqJupx1rbumi6_zps9c12df38.gif

She has sworn off love because of Nam
Karen
3.5
The heroine is really funny, and I enjoyed this book for the most part, but that cliffhanger ending ruined it. I might read the rest of the series, but I lost interest.
Sarah (thegirltheycalljones)
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Sarah (thegirltheycalljones) by: Gelisvb
What the holy fuck? That was like watching Sloppy Firsts collide with Pretty Little Liars and Paper Princess at hyperspeed, providing a massive splash of glittery blood. It's shiny, but it's also slimy.

I highly enjoyed the first half. Isis, our MC, is very funny and I mean it. I highlighted many quotes and laughed out loud many times. It reminded me a lot of Sloppy Firsts : a smart and witty heroin who's not the most beautiful girl ever but who manage to survive high school thanks to her sharp t
If it ain't good I don't read it !
Let me just say i just knew this book would be awesome by just reading the Authors name and the blurb. I mean seriously Sara Wolf. Do you know how awesome you have to be to pull off that last name.

Sara Wolf
description

lol, Anyways cool ass last names aside I'd just like to say I loved this book. Seriously whats there to not like, it was funny as hell, fast paced and without any of that usually bullshit teen dramaz shit that makes up almost every other teen book i try to read. I mean can i get a eye roll?

I
Kenzie The Dragon Queen
“There are only two things people will ask you in your senior year of high school: what colleges you’re applying for and whether or not you have a boyfriend. Everything else seems completely irrelevant. No one will ask after your mental state (deteriorating rapidly with all my homework and essays), what you do to have fun (stare at my bedroom ceiling and pick nail polish off my nails), or whether or not you actually want to go to college (no, I don’t, I’m tired of school, but I’ll go because ...more
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved. Adored. Fell in love. Cried.
This book was everything. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one.

• Keep You from Harm (Remedy, #1)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Make Me (Make or Break, #1)
  • Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Punk 57
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Endgame (Ocean Bay #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
Sara Wolf is a twenty-something author who adores baking, screaming at her cats, and screaming at herself while she types hilarious things. When she was a kid, she was too busy eating dirt to write her first terrible book. Twenty years later, she picked up a keyboard and started mashing her fists on it and created the monster known as the Lovely Vicious series. She lives in Portland, Oregon where ...more

Lovely Vicious (3 books)
  • Savage Delight (Lovely Vicious, #2)
  • Brutal Precious (Lovely Vicious, #3)