Start by marking “Jaguar's Judgment (Ashwood Falls #6)” as Want to Read:
Jaguar's Judgment (Ashwood Falls #6)

Jaguar's Judgment

(Ashwood Falls #6)

Sable Darwin has run from her destiny for too long. Stepping away from her role as Beta of the Onyx Pack, she chooses to take her chances and face judgment for her crimes. Her only hope for survival is to trust the male who ripped her heart out and turned his back on her so many years before.
Jared Nickels’ only loyalty is to the Alphas of Ashwood Falls. When he sees Sable
Published July 21st 2015 by Fated Desires Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Jaguar's Judgment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jaguar's Judgment

Robin
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have this as book 6 and 9 but regardless of the number in the series, it is the last one that I know of and I am sad because I absolutely loved this series because it blended different shifters, humans and witches into one pack or clan.

This is the story of Jared and Sable. Jared is a black jaguar he is gifted with discernment and if he touches you he can read the actions of the past to know if you are telling the truth. Sable is the daughter of the rogue alpha and a powerful witch. Jared and S
Eva Millien
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s time for Sable to stop running and face judgement for her crimes and her only hope is the male who ripped out her heart in this riveting paranormal romance.

Jared’s learned that Sable’s not as guilty as he assumed and that she is also one of the victims in the war and the reader can’t help but get drawn in as Jared and Sable fight to overcome their pasts in order to band together to stop the threat. Sparks fly and passions erupt because this mating isn’t as over as they thought but the pasts
Lyn
Loved the story and seeing Jared finally get his HEA with Sable. Main drawback is that at only 73 pages on my eReader it was way to short for much to happen. I feel like most of the character development actually occurred in previous Ashwood Falls stories when Jared and Sable were secondary characters.
Porchia
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifters
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I love this series and Sable and Jared story is a must read for shifter lovers. There is adventure, hot guys, steamy strong ladies and love to take you away. I highly recommend this book, if you have not read the series before this book will have you addicted. Happy reading.
Rachel
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lately Lia Davis' books feel like they are rushed in some areas. The ending seemed extremely rushed to me.
Lory
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I re-read this series in anticipation of Sable and Jared story mainly because we have been waiting for it since the Ashwood Falls saga introduced the Onyx pack and their Alpha Felix, with each previous story building the tension making us more eager for the outcome, only for me to feel disappointed by how things ended. I was expecting this series to end with a BANG!!! sadly there was no sense of a dramatic climax. I was like WTF "That's it" talk about a huge letdown I feel cheated in a way. Mayb ...more
JodyL
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jared's mate Sable has turned herself in to Ashwood Falls for judgement of what she did while with her father. Jared has touched so he has the knowledge that she has tried to stop her father from committing anymore crimes and even formed a group to fight him. Can Jared find it in his heart to take her back? Can Sable forgive him for breaking their bond? What happens when her mother comes after her?
I love the confrontation that takes place between Sable her "sister" Anna and her mother.
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is just a perfect love story for Sable and Jared!
Dayna Smith
Fun series.
Jen
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Elaine
Although this is the sixth book in the series, the superb writing and detail make this a thoroughly enjoyable quick read even if you haven’t read the others. Having said that, just look what you’ve been missing! I’m pretty sure reading this will tempt you to read the others and you won’t be disappointed. The characters, events and scenarios are enthralling, charismatic and thoroughly entertaining throughout this and the earlier books.

Jared Nickels is loyal to the Alphas of Ashwood Falls. Fifteen
Denise Van plew
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great accomplishment for a author to be able to keep enticing readers back even in a series, especially with so many wonderful authors out there as this one does. She keeps me wanting to return to Ahswood Falls with each novel because of the depth she puts in each one regardless of length. Returning are two characters that have now a very important role to play in a drama that has now come to a head. Sable has struck a deal one that can not be avoided if lives are to be saved. Jared bein ...more
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series!
This is a great book; this is the sixth book in the Ashwood Falls series by Lia Davis. This book can be read as a standalone, but it is best if you read them in order so you can get the whole story behind each character. Sable knows that it is time for her to stop running from her destiny. When she left the Onyx Pack she knew that she would have to face her judgment for her crimes. She knows that she must kill her father who is the Alpha of the Onyx Pack, she knows that he is evil a
Mellena
Jaguar's Judgement was a very well written book with in depth characters who made the book come alive. This was book 6 in the Ashwood Falls series so characters and plots from the previous books were very present in this book. This one is definitely not a stand alone and needs the previous books to make complete sense and know where everyone is coming from. So if you are picking this book up because it looks awesome, and yes it is a good short story, then you will need to read at least the previ ...more
Romance Readers Book Blog
The story of Sable and Jared.
I have only read a few stories in this series, but it is easy to follow - although sometimes I get weighed down in the multitude of characters. This story, however, did less on that end that previous books.
Jared and Sable are previous mates with a son. Jared broke their mating bond, but their mating pull and love had never gone away.
Sable has a naughty set of parents who are out to destroy Jared's pack, and apparently want to rule the world with their daughter at the
Theresa
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's about time ~ Judgmental Jared and Sassy Sable!!

Lia never disappoints me with her Ashwood Falls books. They have pain, passion, fire, desire and even a little comedy! And now a bit about the story...

Sable is "locked up" after turning herself in and Jared's jaguar is going nuts knowing she is so close. He has already seen the truth, she is good at heart and only did what was needed to survive. So when he visits her and finds her sitting on nice sofa with a tablet on the internet, his idea of
Ann
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The wait is finally over! Jared and Sable's story is here....and it was well worth the wait!
Things have not been easy for Jared and Sable in the years since Jared ripped apart their mating bond after finding out Sable lied to him (even if it was by omission) about being the daughter of Felix, his pack's sworn enemy. They've fought their feelings for years until things finally come to a head between them and their enemies and Jared realizes the only way to help save them all is to re-form the ma
Theresa
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's about time ~ Judgemental Jared and Sassy Sable!!

Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received this as an ARC for a honest review* WHAT A FANTASTIC BOOK ! ! ! Lia has outdone herself.

I have been waiting for Jared and Sable's story and the wait was worth it. After being separated for 15 years Jared and Sable have come back together. They have come together to stop her parents. Not only will they have to face her parents but the past as well.

Will Jared be able to overcome the feeling of betrayal? Will Sable forgive Jared? Read Jaguar's Judgment to find out.

This series, Ashwood
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifter

This series, Ashwood
Rita C
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This one felt phoned in. The premise is that they don't know the enemy's weakness, so the pair of protagonists will go on a dangerous mission to try and find it. At one point it says the hero realizes what it is just before falling unconscious and being captured. When next the heroine finds him, no mention is made of it. At the end, another character back at home base says that iron is the weakness. If she knew this all along, there would have been no need for the mission, so the whole plot fall ...more
Heather andrews
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jared's mind is often times that of a horny man, "have you talked to Nigel?” It was the only thing Jared could think of to say. Because “I want to eff you senseless” just didn’t seem appropriate." He's often quite growly, "no other male will go near her.” Sable stilled at Jared’s growled out admission." Jared often times notices the important things about his woman, "she stopped in front of the cage. He stopped pacing and snapped his gaze to hers. “You’re in heat." These may be really quick read ...more
Tammi  Schane
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally Jared and Sable have their story. What a great one too. I'm glad we finally get to see the connection between the two. The heart ache that they endured was just heartbreaking. They had 15 years to finally get it right. Jared was so lonely and she was mad he left.

Lia's books are fun to read. There is always action, love, laughter, and some tears. Ashwood Falls series is a great read from the first book to this one.
Tammi  Schane
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Kimberly Walter
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jaguar's Judgement was intense with action, passion and and emotions between two mates that believed the worse of each other. Though they come together to fight their enemy and when all is said and done, Jared will not be letting Sable out of his life again. I am really looking forward to the next book in the series.
Denise
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Ms. Davis's books!

I've never read a bad book by this author. This book is no different. Sable knows what she must do. Jared is there to help her every step of the way. Things get complicated when she goes into heat after defending him. Will it be too much of a distraction? Can they attain their goal? Read and find out!
Sylvia Haenga
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love The Ashwood Falls Series!!

I love this series and book!! Have waited so long for Jared and Sable's book and the wait was worth it. Im so glad that after betrayal drove them apart 15 years ago, they finally found their way back to each other again. I loved it. Definitely recommend to all!.
Melvena Asa
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ashwood Falls 8

This is one of the most interesting series I have read it is full of intrigue and fighting and enough sexual tension to make anyone crazy. This is one of my most favorite series.
Sue
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ash wood Falls

I have finished the series Ashwood Falls and each book was complete but leading to the next. Great stories told to hold you're attention and entertain.
Sonia
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series. A quick read,continues from last book. look forward to next book in series.
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Ashwood Falls (7 books)
  • A Tiger's Claim (Ashwood Falls, #1)
  • A Mating Dance (Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • Surrendering to the Alpha (Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • Divided Loyalties (Ashwood Falls, #4)
  • A Leopard's Path (Ashwood Falls, #5)
  • Alpha Challenge (Shifter of Ashwood Falls, #10)
“It was the only thing Jared could think of to say. Because “I want to fuck you senseless” just didn’t seem appropriate.” 0 likes