Start by marking “Untamed: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:

(Untamed #1-5)

All 5 books in the Untamed Series collected into this special omnibus edition. A unique, angsty, art-infused novel series akin to a sexy CW show, it is perfect for fans of H.M. Ward, Jamie McGuire, and Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Rich, beautiful, and wild, Reagan McKinley has everything she needs...but nothing that she wants. That is, until she spends one hot night in the arms
Published June 2015 by Turning Leaves Press (first published November 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Untamed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamed

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
I wasn’t suppose to be reading this one when I first picked it up, truly I had about 10 books that needed to be read before this one but, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to peak inside and see what it was all about.

Big mistake!

That one peak ended up being a sit down read straight through and forget about everything else kind of “peak”. I was lured right in by the raw gritty beauty of the story.

I like darker gritty stories but I will be honest, I am
Monique
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley

I received a copy of this book for free through NetGalley

Thank you so much to Turning Leaves Press for letting me review this and a huge thanks for releasing it as an omnibus as it made reading Ree & Dare's story all the more better.

Speaking of, where can I get me a man as sexy, thoughtful, smart, feisty and talented as Dare?

If you like a contemporary read that has wit, thrilling drama, sex, passion and actually feels like it is set in a real world (/>I
Books Laid Bare
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have individually reviewed all five of these books and can honestly say they are some of my favourite books of the year.
Below are all five reviews in one place -
Book 1:
Five Parts I hear you cry – well dry your eyes because this series is going to worth the effort if this part one is anything at all to go by – it is brilliant!!!
Reagan and Dare are poles apart but this is far from your typical fodder. These guys have something as a reader you can’t quite put your finger o
Maria Corrado
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very enjoyable. I am in love with Dare. great writing captures your heart and keeps you begging for more. a very passionate romance.
Jolene Haley
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh thank heavens. I have been waiting for a complete series release! The Untamed series is excellent. Phenomenal. In fact, if I had to barter organs to get the next installment, I'd probably do so with no regrets. Let me tell you a little bit about all the feels I have for this series.

Book 1: Untamed

Untamed is a sexy, smart read that will make you laugh, blush, and desperately want more.

Hands down, Untamed is the best novella I have ever read. The pacing was excellent, the di/>Book
Steph
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-on-kindle

Rating for series as a whole: 5 Stars

I have reviewed and rated each book in this series individually. This is a fantastic series that will take you on an intense rollercoaster ride, you will experience a lot of emotions as these characters totally pull you in and you find yourself feeling as if you actually know these characters and are a part of their lives. The love between Dare and Ree is beautiful but they certainly have to fight for their
Stephanie
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!

Freakin amazing!! It was definitely an emotional journey and I am really glad I tore through these books in less than two days!! The writing is amazing and I have never read a loved story that felt so real or experienced a love story that had such a hard time having a happy ending!! But never fear there IS a happy ending!

Please read Dare and Rees books... You will not be disappointed!
Dena
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So, I read the entire series, absolutely could not put it down and read everything, OMG, loved all the characters and all the quirks. Fell in love with the lovable ones and hated the characters that drove the main characters to their breaking point. Well designed and made and loved every part about it
Debra Monette
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished all five of these in this series, and I really liked it. I'm looking forward to the next "Wilde" brother and his own series. I lucked out and got the whole five books for $.99. #1 Untamed #2 Out Of Control #3 Escaped Artist #4 Wild At Heart #5 Rebel Roused. It held might interest from the beginning until the end, great characters, good story.
Tricia Bartley

This is all my reviews in one spot on Amazon...love..love...love Dare Wilde!!! Loved this series :)
Miranda
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is amazing! I cannot seem to get anything done at all in my life because I am so drawn to these characters.

Again, this series is a MUST READ so go read it!
The BookWhisperer

Again, this series is a MUST READ so go read it!
Ubon Inthongxay
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this whole series! Story line was great. I've just totally fallen in love with Dare Wilde! Sex, drugs, and drama....what's not to like.
Jerilynn Garry
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
JUST GREAT

I loved the passion and commitment. I couldn’t stop reading until the last word was read! Everything was perfect! Awesome!!!
Laura Roberts
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow! I loved this series! I am so glad I had the complete set to read one after the other as I don’t think I could of waited for the next book to be released without bursting. I just had to start the next book straight away and read the whole series in three days!!
So this is going to be a little tricky to review. I don’t want to give a review to each of the five books as I will give too much away about the storyline! I will just say it is definitely a series I will re-read again. I am able
Loes M.
Aug 19, 2016 added it
Shelves: romance
One word: heavy!

You've got your typical poor little rich girl who is being forced into being someone else by her parents so she numbs herself with drugs and alcohol. Later you find out it's even worse since she got raped at 15 but her parents didn't believe her and swept it under the rug. When she turned out to be pregnant, her parents drugged her and made her get an abortion. So she now goes partying all night long with drugs and booze and has sex with random strangers to forget. Un
P Leslie
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reagan's journey through life is a difficult one. She feels trapped and suffocated by her family: the free spirit within her, buried so deep, but desperate to come out but keeping it suppressed only adds to her sadness. When she meets Dare, her spirit comes alive: for once she is living a life and enjoying it. Dare has such a caring, gentle persona and his family and background is that complete opposite to Reagan's. Dare's mums a drug addict but he's close to his siblings whereas: Reagan parents ...more
Lisa
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reagan McKinley is from a wealthy, influential family that manipulates her for their own ends, controls her life, and has a future she doesn't want all mapped out. She's suffocating from the secrets and lies that are her life and relies on pills, booze and one-night-stands to numb her. One night at a club, she targets sexy as hell Dare Wilde as her next anesthetic, never suspecting it'll change everything. Dare is an artist who works as a house painter to pay the bills and help support his mothe ...more
Sherry Haynes
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can honestly say that reading the series was a joy. Each book was about another hurdle or obstacle that would get in the way of Ree and Dare's passionate and problematic relationship. Just like in real life, the story shows that relationships take work, trust and faith in what they have to actually work out in the end. Does Ree end up with Dare or does her family end up pushing them apart to where she ends up marrying Archer?

It is an easy read (read all 5 books in a day). Each book separately
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this book, which contains all 5 of the books in the Untamed series. After the first few chapters, I was totally hooked. This series had me on the edge of my seat for the entire Wilde ride! It's steamy, funny, heartbreaking, and perfect. Full of suspense and passion.
I loved Dare instantly. Ree, I wasn't sure of at first and pretty much hated at one point. But, her growth throughout this series is immense. I love her connection with Dare. It's truly bea
Jestice Love
Sep 09, 2016 rated it liked it
"Once upon a time, two broken people found healing in each other's arms and a home within their hearts. That's the real story; our happily ever after."

"Two parts of one whole"

I read the first book back in March or April of this year and loved it enough to want the rest of the series. It took me a while to get the rest, but it was worth it. I got the first book when it was free on Amazon and loved that it was different from the regular romances I now try to avoid like the
Tristina Renken
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I even start! This series was an UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING read! I read the whole series in 4dys. I couldn't put it down. There are so many emotions, but one that you can't get enough of! My favorite characters were Ree(Reagan), Dare, Dash, Rex, Archer, Pierce (:
Karma was definitely served to those who deserved it! Every book left you a cliffhanger, but it just made me open the next that much sooner. I loved the meanings behind the Phoenix tattoo. I loved watching Real Ree begin to sho
Sarah Davis
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I first started this series, I was ABSOLUTELY hooked!!! I LOVED the story line!!!

I love how at the beginning that Ree saw a painting in Dare's apartment, and she doesn't know it yet but turns out that it's Dare's painting. She loves him even more because she finds out that they're both have a passion for art, and he's drawing a tribal ink "Phoenix" for her.

It's definitely a emotional roller coaster love story of ups and downs that consists of sex, drugs, and drama!!!
Heike
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, 2016
**I received a copy of this book from Net Galley in exchange for an honest review**

Untamed, the complete series by Jen Meyers & Victoria Green

This series was caught me from the beginning, heart-warming story about love, no shortage in drama or angst, it won’t get boring!
These books are very well written, and it’s good that this is the complete series so I jumped right to the next book. No need to wait as all books will end with a cliffhanger. Thanks to that
This boo
Elmarie Pieterse
Oh my word!!!!!!! This was the best series ive ever read!!!!! I could not get enough of it and i COULD NOT putbit down!!!! The heartache Dare and Ree went through killed me!!! I could not believe two people could take that much heartache and things going wrong, But the ending......... i was in tears!!! Everyone should really read this its Amazing full of love, heartache and a hell lot of drama!!!!! I TOTALLY loved it!!!!!

Thank you so much Victoria Green and Jinsey Reese for writing this OUTSTAN
Penelope
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is an honest review thanks to NetGalley. This was a very interesting read, I was pulled in from the first chapter and from every moment after that. The romance was epic but add to that all the difficulties with the families of the two main characters caused the excitement and intrigue of the book to rise with each new book. This was fabulous and I highly recommend it.
Primrose
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great feel good love story that has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Dare and Ree. They are both hard headed and in love that trouble ONLY comes their way. The best part of everything is that they still come out on top and together.
Sarah Kinnard
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BRILLIANT!!! After all the cliffy's and nerve wracking happenings they finally got there HEA - thank bloody god!!! What an amazing series I thoroughly enjoyed every one even if my nerves where shot to shot half the time !!!! An amazing 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ read!!! ...more
Dee
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars - So glad I got the completed series! I loved being able to go from one part of their story to the next without having to wait in suspense. Excellent work by the authors!
Dusti Hanrahan
!!! currently 99¢ for entire series on Amazon

• GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord (#4)
  • A Date with a Dom (Trust in Me, #3.5)
  • One More Body
  • The Dangerous Jacob Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #1)
  • Kimimela (The Manhattan Stories Book 4)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 2: Fragmentation
  • The Club
  • The Billionaire's Heart (His Submissive, #4)
  • Djinn: An Extreme Horror Novel
  • Perfect Fit: The B&S Series Box Set (B&S, #1-3) (Club 24, #1-3)
  • Rebel Roused (Untamed #5)
  • Frenched Series Bundle
Jen Meyers grew up in Vermont, spent three years in Germany when she was a kid, and now lives in central New York. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s chasing after her four kids, playing outside, relishing the few quiet moments she gets with her husband, and forgetting to make dinner.

She is the author of the highly-rated Intangible series, a young adult contemporary fantasy, and

Untamed (5 books)
  • Untamed (Untamed #1)
  • Out of Control (Untamed #2)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • Wild at Heart (Untamed #4)
  • Rebel Roused (Untamed #5)