Start by marking “Wild at Heart (Untamed #4)” as Want to Read:
Wild at Heart (Untamed #4)

Wild at Heart

(Untamed #4)

With his dad hell-bent on destroying him, Dare's life hangs in the balance. Fearing the worst, Reagan rushes from Paris to New York, hoping to get to him in time, only to find their entire world collapsing around them.

The threat is too real, risk too high, death too possible. Unfair doesn't even begin to cover it.

Two wild hearts that belong together, trapped in a world try
Published June 2015 by Turning Leaves Press (first published June 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Wild at Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild at Heart

* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.5 Stars ♥♥♥

Again, with another cliffhanger. I am seriously addicted to them when it comes to this series. I just CAN NOT wait for the final installment!! Which is the next book.

This is the fourth part of the Untamed series and I still can't get enough of this enthralling story. This continues on right where the last part left off, which means Ree is back in New York. In last three parts we see Ree deal with her addiction, among other things, and for the most part, Dare has been there to gi
It's just me Shelly B
Jul 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angst
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit I CANNOT get ENOUGH get Ree and Dare!!!!!! Where have you two been my whole life!!!!!!

This series is QUICK.......it's FAST.....it's ENGAGING.....I LOVE it!!!

Just when you think you are going one way...BOOM.....THINK AGAIN!!!!!

LOVING IT.......

LET ME REPEAT MYSELF........

LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However on a sad note now I have to wait until august 12th for the next book......I HATE WAITING!!! But it should be worth it. Each book got better and better and BETTER!
Pam
4 stars
"Wild at heart, crazy in love, fucked to the bone."

Oh hot damn! Picking back up where Escaped Artist ended, we get thrown in the latest drama for Dare & Reagan...someone is out to hurt them, they knew all along that it was just a matter of time before the past comes back full of vengeance, but now that it has what are they going to do???
"Your war is my war, Dare. It's your turn to let ME be enough."

Unraveling the past is harder than they expected, in the meantime people getti
TeriLyn
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2014-favorites
**Wild at Heart generously provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. This review contains spoilers from the previous installments. Readers beware.

5 You're Mine Forever Stars

Wild at Heart, book four of the Untamed Series, takes readers on another wild Dare and Ree journey through the roller coaster of their lives. This installment picks up where book three left off with Dare fighting for his life while Ree fights to get to him battling her own demons and the urge to cope in the on
Helen
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG. Couldn't put this one down, and I had to wait until my heart stopped racing to sit down calmly and write this review. I've been a fan of this series from novella #1, and not until now did I realize exactly how WHOLLY invested I was in these characters and their story. Okay... maybe I had an inkling of how much I loved Dare Wilde from day one.

Dare's story is even more compelling in this installment because of his father's presence... a truly evil, remorseless presence that adds so much exte
Nicole
Full review is here My Book Filled Life

This episode takes off at full speed and doesn't come to a complete stop until the very last sentence of the book. This installment is chock full of an overabundance of pride, high-handed attitude, smarmy acting, a surprising sibling reaction, cockiness, confrontations and an awesome victory in a long-standing battle. Not to mention two of the planet’s most insane fictional parental units.

If you haven't read this series, you need to read this. Now. Don't th
Jena
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Welcome to Hell, Princess."

Mother humper on toast...Victoria and Jinsey, you all are killing me! There is a reason that all of us betas, and bloggers, and readers grab this book as soon as possible and don't stop until we finish. I freaken love this series SO much and nothing will change that. Wild At Heart completely ups the thrill factor and I just adored all the evil turns in this book.

Can I just re-hash how much I adore Archer and Dax? Because I do. Oh how I do...so much. They are my sexy
Jena Charles
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the best yet. Victoria and jinsey have been so kind and sent me an advance copy.

where do I begin?? this is by far my favorite arc in the series because to me ree really finds herself and her inner strength and finally stands up for herself. she has become a fighter. I
really love how she is written and you can tell they really love abd care about who they created.

everything is coming full circle and there is plenty of action to be had in this arc. it starts off gut wrenching with dare being in
Rustys
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They don't know if he'll make it. Words that caused my heart to accelerate at the end of book 3.
Ree rushes to Dare’s hospital bed to find a broken man, badly beaten and in a coma by the hand of his father, Daren Wilde and his goons.

Worried that his father will keep his promise to take away everything and everyone Dare loves, he keeps Ree at a distance.
 photo understand.jpg
He can’t lose her.

Once again authors Jinsey Reese and Victoria Green held me captive from beginning to heart stopping end with their love/lust s
Avin
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Avin by: Stumbled across this series randomly and immediately fell in love!
Untamed series is one of the best things that happened to me this year! I am amazed how two authors can co-author a novel and at the same time present it in such a wonderful way that the reader finds it impossible to distinguish who of the two authors wrote what part! Truly, Jinsey and Victoria are a team!

Coming to the novel, it was fast paced. Not once I felt that it's time to get up and complete my other chores. Yes, it was that captivating! A perfect mix of love, romance, angst, struggle, fam
Beth Jones
Jul 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Hooked Stars

Wild picks up with Ree frantically trying to get to a hospitalize Dare after a beating from Daren, his father, and it is critical. Without her family's money she has to find a way to get to the States.
After being with Dare around the clock for weeks he finally wakes. This happiness does not last as his memories come back of that night he must push her away. Devastated by this and no where to go she moves in with Rex, or the studio above Rex. Can Dare and Ree survive their conflict
Honey Warren
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Who needs Calvin Klein when you've got Dare Wilde?"

photo PicMonkeyCollagewild.jpg

This series is chock-full of drama! There is so much happening to this couple at any given time! I am so ready for their HEA. I am assuming here=) I have loved each of these books so much! I am hoping that my other reviews have inspired some of you out there to read "The Brothers Wilde". I want everyone to love it like me!

"Two parts. One Whole."

photo tumblr_n4aukpfHT71rjwicko1_500.gif
Anna
Jun 22, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first two installments of this five part series. However, the third was more of a like and the fourth has been quite disappointing.

Spoiler alert!

I enjoyed the angst and taboo of the relationship between Dare and Reagan in the beginning. The always wondering if they could quite get there. By book 3, I was feeling a little of the " ok, enough already". Book 4 finds them separated again, but by Dare's choice in an attempt to keep Reagan safe from his father. The whole fathers storyline
Books Laid Bare
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word – Wow!
Picking up with Ree, exactly where we left her at the end of Escaped Artist- Wild at Heart is the fabulous continuation of this modern day Romeo and Juliet.
Forces too large to contemplate have been at work since the very beginning, desperately trying to keep Ree and Dare apart but when your heart belongs to someone – neither hell nor high water will make you step aside and in this book, we see Ree, step up to the plate and fight for her man.
You go girl!
The ever obstinate Dare is
Monica Cullip
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild At Heart ( Untamed #4)

Victoria Green and Jinsey Reese

This story was gifted to me in exchange for an honest review. It is the forth segment in the ongoing Untamed series and I knew it was coming out the end of June. I just had to know what was happening to my favorite characters as the cliff hanging ending in Escaped Artist had Dare landing in the hospital. What was my heart supposed to be thinking as I waited to find out what and who had happened to him.

Of course it was his father that had
Hooked On Books
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild At Heart was torture for me. Jins & Tors did it agin, not that I doubted them one bit but damn how much more amazing can they be at tell Ree's and Dare's story? They are truly amazing writers and write page turning books. On to this episode :)
After being with Dare around the clock for wee
Romance Readers Retreat
We get another wild ride with Dare and Ree, and I have got to tell you, im loving that ride. I felt like book 4 took forever to get to me, well I think it was less than a month but FOREVER in Traci-land …. I dropped everything to get on this the second I got it, and I’d do it again because I just love this series to pieces. I read it in one sitting. There was NO WAY IN HELL I was putting down Dare Wilde for even a second (book boyfriend crush here big time). The Characters are still amazing and ...more
Krystal Smith
***I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review***
Can I just say "WOW"?!?!?! Is there anyone out there that doesn't love Dare and Ree?
Wild at Heart picks up right where we left off with Dare in the hospital after attempting to deal with is dad and Ree clueless in Paris. Once she receives the call that Dare is in critical condition and may not pull through, her only option is to call Archer and hope that after his proposal was denied he will still help her. Archer comes
Gloria Green
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously!! These authors have perfected the art of cliffhanger. This is episode 4 of the serial novellas and I can't say I've ever been of fan of cliffhangers but I'm getting the hang of it with this series.

I love that I can read each episode in a few hours. They're intense with passion and suspense. I fell in love hard and fast for the leading guy Dare and I swear he gets better and better with every episode. His relationship with Reagan faces complications in every episode but their love gets
Lisa
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades

* * * * * 5 Star

Dare and Ree's love is put to the test one more time, but this time is a life or death situation. And thanks to no other than Dare's father. Ree's world comes crashing down but she has to be strong for them both.

Dare knows his dad will stop at nothing to make him pay, and the only way to stop him is do or die. He knows that as long as his father is out of jail the life of his family will be in danger. He also knows that the only way to keep Ree safe from this monster of a father
Ajs  Book Reviews
This is book 4... and a great one at that!

The story of Ree and Dare continues. Dare's father is still up to no good. He won't let up til he gets what he wants. After Dare wakes up in the hospital, he tries to push Ree away to keep her safe.

Ree is stubborn and isn't standing for Dare being stubborn.

Ree reaches out help from her childhood friend. He helps her and Dare.

They find out exactly who is behind everything and its not a shock to them.

Once again, I am saying, "What the hell?!" because I am
Julie Fain
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tricia Bartley
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyy goodness...What else can Dare and Ree go through..lol I know this book is coming to an end and it will be bitter sweet!!!! I freaking luv..luv..luv this series!!!
"TWO PARTS OF ONE WHOLE" :) This is the 4th book in a 5 book series and I absolutely can not wait for the next book. I have read where the 5th book will be out sometime in August 2014..ummm is it August yet? lol soo, if you have not started this series..you are soo missing out on an awesome, totally HAWT freaking
Josie
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Given by author in exchange for a honest review.....

Can I just sit her and mourn that it's already over?!!
This is just one of those series that makes you want to scream because it's just too good to finish so soon!!

My heart just aches for these two... they can't seem to catch a break to find happiness with themselves and art...I doubt want to explain what goes on because my words won't do justice to this story...

If you have not read this series, YOU NEED TO!! If I could give more stars, they w
Ivi
Shelves: favorites
Love it,as always!
I love every book in this "Untamed " series but this one is the best so far . I loved how characters grow and how Dare and Ree finaly learn that they have to do things together and to be strong for each other. I also loved how authors "fixed" Archer too, he was one of my favorite and now I love him over again.It was great read I'm giving it more than 5 stars and highly recomended this series!!!!
Zan
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best in the series yet! Wow!! What a roller coaster installment!! And what a cliffhanger ending! Ree and Dare have to make it through together. Can't wait for the final installment to (hopefully) see the good guys gain happiness and the bad guys lose and justice to win out. Once again Ree and Dare are so hot together you can't see them parted or hurt.
Mary McFarlane
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
Oh of course it's going to end like that!!!!! Only good thing about being sick from work is getting to read, but this fever can go away at any time
Justin
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild at Heart was definitely not my favorite book so far in this series. I had some fairly strong opinions on how book three ended, and I felt like it might have been better to nudge some of it over to the start of book four but I was pleasantly surprised with how the transition took place. While it did feel very abrupt, I think it was needed with how book three was left off. I know I am going to be in the minority here, as I have seen quite a few reviews saying this is the best book in the seri ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • The Wild Side (Forever Wild, #4)
  • Whiskey and a Gun (The Finish, #0.5)
  • See Jane Fall (Heart of Montana, #4)
  • Then He Came Back (Love From Austin Book 2)
  • Tangled Thing Called Love (Life and Love on the Lam, #3)
  • Melt With You (Fated, #4)
  • The Bridge
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • Amber Moon (Prides of the Moon, #1; 1NS)
  • Not Over You (Holland Springs, #5)
  • Teaching Willow: Session One  (Teaching Willow, #1)
  • Fallen Angel
  • Home Run (Keller Family, #7)
  • 12 Christmas Romances To Melt Your Heart
Jen Meyers grew up in Vermont, spent three years in Germany when she was a kid, and now lives in central New York. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s chasing after her four kids, playing outside, relishing the few quiet moments she gets with her husband, and forgetting to make dinner.

She is the author of the highly-rated Intangible series, a young adult contemporary fantasy, and numerous con

Untamed (5 books)
  • Untamed (Untamed #1)
  • Out of Control (Untamed #2)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • Rebel Roused (Untamed #5)