Start by marking “The Werewolf Proposal (New Moon Wolves, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Werewolf Proposal (New Moon Wolves, #1.5)

The Werewolf Proposal

(New Moon Wolves #1.5)

Author's Note: This book is free on Googleplay, iBooks, Kobo and Barnes and Noble. It is also free on Amazon as of September 21, 2015.

Bitten and hunted by the werewolf who turned her, Audrey found safety and love in Tao's arms. But now that their enemy is defeated, she finds adjusting to life as a werewolf harder than she anticipated.

And even though passion burns hot and b
Published June 1st 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Werewolf Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Werewolf Proposal

Cherri-Anne
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You’re my beast and mine alone.

Hey, you’re perfect for me. That’s all I care about. AWWWW! You just want to hug them, they are so cute! This is such a sweet (and naughty!) snapshot of one special moment into Tao & Audrey's lives! Now I know this follows up from a previous story – First Moon - but Michelle says this is a stand-alone short story. Even though I have not read First Moon, I don’t know the characters or what got them to this point, I 100% thoroughly enjoyed this one! (I guess Mic
Yvonne Daniels
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of a great book
The Werewolf Proposal: by Michelle Fox
I rated this book 5 stars because that's greatest rating allowed but if I could I'll give it 100 stars it's that Brillant!!
This book is free at most book retailers and believe me this is a steal for this book. This a short story to update you on Tao and Audrey lives together. Michelle as usual weaves her words to entertain us which she is awesome at it.
Her characters are what we have come to expect sexy, witty, interesting and lovable. The dialogue will make
Pamela Talley
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Werewolf Proposal (Werewolf Romance) by Michelle Fox

Hot and Spicy Happily Ever After!

How much fun can a reader have?  I have often wished the authors would visit the happily ever after of some of my favorite couples.  Thank you, Michelle Fox for doing just that in The Werewolf’s Proposal. Audrey Levine and Tao Black are as happy as two people can be.  It is hot and spicy in the bedroom but Audrey wants to know where their relationship is headed.  She has given Tao half the drawer space in th
Pamela Talley
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Werewolf’s Proposal (New Moon Wolves) by Michelle Fox

How much fun can a reader have? I have often wish the authors would visit the happily ever after of some of my favorite couples. Thank you, Michelle Fox for doing just that in The Werewolf’s Proposal. Audrey Levine and Tao Black are as happy as two people can be. It is hot and spicy in the bedroom but Audrey wants to know where their relationship is headed. She has given Tao half the drawer space in the dresser and cleaned out the closet t
Diana Rising
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wolves
I loved reading how Tao proposed to Audrey. This is totally hot, very sexy, very romantic.
Audrey and Tao got together in a previous story full of werewolf attacks, werewolf battles, hiding from the bad guys and humans, dealing with an irresponsible alpha of a previous pack, humans turned to werewolves, love and sexy times.
Those things are not to be expected in this story. This is the story of how the hero proposed to the heroine to have a wonderful happy ever after forever.
If you want to know a
Tammy
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great

Always great, I like going back and rereading books, and these are some from Michelle Fox. When you read her work you will be pleased.
angela
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very good beginning to the series. I look forward to reading the rest of the series, this was more of a short beginning to get you to want to read the rest.
C.D. Gorri
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation

Loved hearing more about Tao! The very real worries modern women still feel about marriage anxiety was nicely handled too! Great series can't wait for more
Heather Rainwater-Alvarado
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
As with Michelle Fox's other books, this is a Mature Adult book for sure, but for all the right reasons. This was a short story that I really enjoyed since it's a different twist than her other werewolf books where the transformation comes after being bitten rather than born with the potential to shift. The story is easy to jump into and hang on until the end. The characters are also really easy to relate to. I just wish there was more to the story since I feel like there's great potential there ...more
Betty
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Werewolf Proposal by Michelle Fox

A quick little bit of reading for when you have just got a few minutes for a fast sexy romp. Michelle always been a favorite author and I recommend you check it out for when you're short on time.,💏💑💟💖
Debra Lamey
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great quick read.

I liked this story. It was short and fun. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes werewolf romance and has read First Moon.
Jan Murphree
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great little short hot story...really great read...wanted more...sweet read!!!
Gina
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very well-written and engaging! Page-turner from start to finish.
Kelli Santistevan
Meh
SheLove2Read
May 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
2.5*. Really just too short to review. More of a scene than a short story.
Georgina Parkin
Dec 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017
1.5 stars. Wasn’t for me. Didn’t make me want to read other books in the series.
Bethany Platte
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

I enjoyed this quick read. You will too. These two are learning to communicate with each other in more than one way.
Cindy
Quick look back into Tao and Audrey's life after First Moon. We see a quick scene where we obviously get a proposal (no spoiler - see the title).
Tiffany
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
A cute super short story about a newly mated pair. It's literally the proposal and a sex scene. I got it free from Amazon and didn't notice it was a 1.5 not a .5 so it was sort of confusing. Not horrible though.
Anita Hargreaves
Mar 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Another quickie

Doubled edged sword as easy reading but know it had potential to expand into a full length book, enjoyable reading
Krystal
Short & sweet

I should say short, hot, & sweet. Not usually one for shorts, but this one's nice. Fast paced as well.
Robert Zimmermann
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a quick short read and I enjoyed it. It was one that I randomly picked up while looking for more books in the shifter genre. I'm glad I did.

Even with it being a short story, I feel that I got to know the characters a bit. There was a good balance of character description and the events that took place. There was well-written sex scene in there that added some heat to an already good story. The author was somehow able to get that in there and some regular plot without either element feel
donna
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another good one

Every book I've read by Michelle Fox has been great. She is a must read author for me. Thanks for being so awesome of a writer!!!
Deb Le
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short, fun story. It's part of a series that I haven't actually read, but it easy enough to follow regardless. Well written, funny, really enjoyed this one.
Sherill
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SENSUAL-SINCERITY-SO SPECIAL:
A special story dedicated to Tao & Audrey from First Moon: Michelle's talent as an author truly shines as she transports you into the world of the wolves she writes about.

Audrey has her insecurities; will Tao leave her for someone else; she is still in the adjustment phase of what actually a mate is, still not quite understanding wolf dynamics. Tao, though he is a strapping wolf, is always attuned to Audrey's feelings, and has just the thing to send those insecur
Marzena
Quick, short read and I love it. Sexy, funy and steamy story
Nikki Brooks
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a very compact, sexy, romantic catch up to the earlier book of Audrey and Tao. Where the previous book was werewolf attacks and bad guys, this is all about cementing the love between Audrey and Tao.

Audrey is a new werewolf but whilst she understands Tao is her mate, she is still unsure of her true worth to him. Tao makes sure that his girl is left with no doubt as to where she lies on is list of priorities!!!

Loved meeting Audrey and Tao again and I always love catching up with characters
Michaela Sterling
Aug 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Cute 3.5

I read the novel like a year ago so I had to refresh myself on these characters. I'm so happy to have a future look on this couple. They compliment each other. However the female mc from what I remember wasn't this insecure so I don't know what happened to her. I wish I felt the love from them together but for some reason I felt it was lacking in feeling. Still a good read I'm glad I was able to see the happy couple again. Now if Mrs Fox can write the wedding I'll be satisfied. =)
Themis
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
This was a quick one!

Not much of a background story, and going in thinking that this will be a start to a series of some sort I was disappointed, we get to see Audrey and Tao leaving together and that Audrey is a new werewolf, one sexy scene and that's that.
Then at the end we are introduced to the actual series where we get to me both of these characters in depth as per authors notes. Will I continue on... probably not.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Fated Souls: Aquarius (Zodiac Shifters, #1)
  • Wave of Memories (Sons of the Zodiac, #3.5)
  • Archangel Rafe (The Seven, #1)
  • Shifted For Love (Pepper Valley Shifters, #1)
  • Warrior Unleashed (Mythrian Realm Series)
  • Embracing Her Wolf (Her Wolf #1)
  • Hidden (Alpha Wolf's Pet, #1)
  • One Kiss in Havana
  • Blood Bond (Sentinel Wars, #10)
  • Killer Cupid (Redemption #1)
  • Sweet, Decadent Fire (Breath of Darkness, #2)
  • Wild Instincts (Wild, #1)
  • Warriors (The Reverians, #3)
  • The Shadow (The Darkness Trilogy, #1)
  • Alpha Games Volume 3
  • Moving Forward (Moving Forward, #1)
  • My Avenging Angel (Angels and Demons #1)
  • Red Queen
A USA Today & NY Times bestselling author, Michelle Fox lives in the Midwest with her husband, kids, the occasional exchange student and two, sweetly disobedient dogs. She loves fantasy and romance, which makes writing paranormal romance a natural fit.

In her spare time, she's been known to shake her bon-bon at Zumba, make spectacular cheesecakes, hoard vintage costume jewelry and eat way too

New Moon Wolves (2 books)
  • First Moon (New Moon Wolves, #1)
  • Moon's Law  (New Moon Wolves, #2)