Start by marking “Second Chance Love (A Bindarra Creek Romance #3)” as Want to Read:
Second Chance Love (A Bindarra Creek Romance #3)

Second Chance Love

(A Bindarra Creek Romance #3)

When Claire Swenson inherits her great-aunt’s home and returns to Bindarra Creek as town librarian, Angus McGregor is the first person she meets.

The second is his eleven-year old son.

Just because Angus wants a second chance doesn't mean that Claire will put aside her determination not to commit to a relationship.

No matter how sexy he is, or how well they work together a
ebook
Published September 2015 (first published August 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance Love, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Second Chance Love (A Bindarra Creek Romance #3)
Stacey Wright
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rural-romance
What another great book from Bindarra Creek and another second chance love story. I love these sort of stories as it gives readers the extra feel good feeling that love will win out in the end.
Claire Swanson returns to Bindarra Creek after her great-aunt leaves her a house, she takes up a position as the local Librarian and the first person she meets is Angus McGregor and his 11 year-old son. They fight together to save Angus's property, but Angus also so fights to secure Claire's love.
This is a
Juanita Kees
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another lovely read from Susanne Bellamy and the town of Bindarra Creek. Everyone deserves a second chance at love and Ms Bellamy delivers in this sweet read with a touch of mystery and suspense. I'm a sucker for a story starring a widower with kids, so the addition of Angus' eleven-year-old son was a definite draw card. Claire handles him and his father with grace and ease to bring you this beautiful small town romance.
Dedrie Lyons
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Here we are set with yet another Bindarra Creek romance which continues to bring the town to life. This book has brought a little suspense into the mix. This is the second book that brings as the title suggests a second chance love. A great read.
Lilliy Rogers
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great book that brings suspense to the small country town of Bidarra Creek. And second chance love is always a great story line for any romance novel. Definitely a novel worth reading. Hard to put down.
Devika Fernando
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had initially planned to buy Book 2 of Susanne Bellamy’s “Hearts of the Outback” series because I enjoyed Book 1 so much, but then I caught sight of this book and I couldn’t resist. I’m a big fan of second chance romances.

I’ve read quite a few romance novels – second chance or not – with single mothers, but a single father is hard to come by. Angus was interesting merely due to this reason already, and he proved to be much more than that. I loved seeing him interact with his son Ollie, just th
Brenda
After the death of Claire Swenson’s Aunt Margaret, Claire moved back to Bindarra Creek to take ownership of her inheritance – her aunt’s home. Claire had lived in it with her aunt for a year before she’d left to go to University; when she had left Bindarra Creek she had also left her boyfriend Angus. Now that she had returned, as well as taking over as librarian from Evelyn who had suffered a fall, she discovered Angus now had an eleven year old son Oliver.

Claire was determined not to step back
Noelle Clark
A delightfully delicate romance set in a robust storyline. The characters are loveable right from the start, especially young Oliver. Beautifully written, as all of Susanne Bellamy’s books are, this is a wonderful addition to the Bindarra Creek Romance series. Was sad when this ended. Loved it.
Vivienne Darden
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love story

It's a good love story. These books could be a little longer but they are a good read. Good book.
Anne Blyth
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this lovely story of second chance love and revisiting the township of Bindarra Creek. Loved the characters and revisiting a few of the locals. There was enough drama to keep me interested along with the romance to make for a great way to escape from my own life to this amazing small community. Susanne Bellamy has not disappointed me yet.
Kelly Rose
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
such a beautiful story.
Camille Taylor
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
Second Chance Love is the heartwarming story of Claire and Angus, teenage lovers who parted ways and ultimately moved on with their lives. When Claire returns to the Australian small town of Bindarra Creek, the spark between her and long-time widower Angus reignites. Reluctant, Claire tries to fight the attraction, still grieving over her last relationship.

A light hearted read with a touch of suspense.

I absolutely love this series. 13 Authors 13 months and lots of sweet romance.
Juanita Kees
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Second chance love is always a favourite trope for me. Throw in the added challenge of a step child and you have me hooked. Ms Bellamy's writing continues to grow in strength with each new release and her foray into rural romance takes the reader on a fabulous journey through our sun-burned country. Yet another very satisfying read in the Bindarra Creek Romance series.
Noelle Clark
Dec 09, 2016
Suzanne Wagner
Mar 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stealing her Heart (Bindarra Creek A Town Reborn #6)
  • Rescue His Heart (Love in the Mountains #3)
  • Take Me Home (Bindarra Creek A Town Reborn #1)
  • A Twist of Fate (Bindarra Creek A Town Reborn #7)
  • With Every Breath (Bindarra Creek A Town Reborn #5)
  • His Australian Heiress (The Australians)
  • Date with Destiny (Bindarra Creek Short & Sweet)
  • Our Last Goodbye
  • Worth the Wait (Bindarra Creek A Town Reborn #4)
  • Promise Me Forever (Bindarra Creek A Town Reborn Book 8)
  • Willows Bend
  • Pippa (Pentecost Island Book 1)
  • Born In The Outback
  • Lacey (Outback Brides of Wirralong #1)
  • The Desert Midwife
  • Outback Fire
  • Return to Emira
  • A Chance for Snow (Copperhead Creek #5)
Born and raised in Toowoomba, Susanne is an Australian author of contemporary and suspense romances set in exciting and often exotic locations, and rural romance set in Australia. She adores travel with her husband, both at home and overseas, and weaves stories around the settings and people she encounters. One Night in Sorrento almost wrote itself after her travels in Italy, and her rural romance ...more

A Bindarra Creek Romance (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Bindarra Creek Makeover (A Bindarra Creek Romance #1)
  • Shadows of the Heart (A Bindarra Creek Romance #2)
  • The CEO Mechanic (A Bindarra Creek Romance #4)
  • Reach For The Stars (A Bindarra Creek Romance #5)
  • Home to Bindarra Creek (Bindarra Creek Romance #6)
  • Stolen Sanctuary (A Bindarra Creek Romance #7; Oxley College #2.5)
  • Tempting Fate (A Bindarra Creek Romance #8)
  • One More Day (A Bindarra Creek Romance #9)
  • The Vine (A Bindarra Creek Romance #10)
  • The Ghost of His Past (A Bindarra Creek Romance #11)

News & Interviews