Start by marking “I Don't Want to Be Your Bridesmaid” as Want to Read:
I Don't Want to Be Your Bridesmaid

I Don't Want to Be Your Bridesmaid

I Don't Want to Be Your Bridesmaid is the debut memoir collection by DC native, Adina Ferguson. Ferguson's honest, witty and rthymic style defines the voice of a 20-something introvert who's single, shy and so over being a bridesmaid.

This humorous memoir collection tackles everything from femininity, race, daddy issues, relationship woes, family misfortunes and much more.
Published May 2nd 2015 by MastHerPeace Press

To ask other readers questions about I Don't Want to Be Your Bridesmaid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Don't Want to Be Your Bridesmaid

Michael B Tager
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a funny, insightful collection of essays. Touching on family, race, sex, and all matters in between, I Don't Want To Be Your Bridesmaid is one of those rare books that puts us right in the author's head. I feel like I know her now, whether Ms. Ferguson wants me to or not!
Grayson Newman
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful, little book. I Don't Want To Be Your Bridesmaid by Adina Ferguson is her debut memoir collection and a book that I believe everyone should read. Adina Ferguson has written a truly memorable book of memoirs. Coming in at a whopping 75 pages, I Don't Want To Be Your Bridesmaid is a gorgeous blend of humor, moments that will make you tear up and what it means to be human. This is the ideal easy read for anyone looking for a short but profound book. Personally, I am a lover of memo ...more
Nicole A Schmidt
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A constant page-turner, Adina's distinctive voice makes for a very entertaining glimpse into the life of young woman still on the verge of making her dreams reality. This unapologetic collection of vignettes details the highs and lows of being educated, goal-oriented, yet shaped by life itself.

I laughed, reminisced and genuinely enjoyed, I Don't Want to Be Your Bridesmaid.
Mokah25
Nov 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Started out really funny and loved the title. Gradually got more serious. By the end I just wanted to finish it since it's so short. I'll keep an eye out for Adina.
Michelle
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Funny and sweet. Looking forward to more from this author.
Lisa Van Wormer