Start by marking “The Dead of Winter (Seasons of Jefferson, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Dead of Winter (Seasons of Jefferson, #2)

The Dead of Winter (Seasons of Jefferson #2)

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
For one group of teens, a cruel, twisted fall changed everything. Relationships. Trust. Destiny. Now, living with the harsh consequences of their choices, is there hope to mend what fall has left broken?

Find out as the story continues.
Published November 24th 2015 by JT Authors (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Dead of Winter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dead of Winter

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars!

MUST READ WHEN FALL BREAKS (Book one) FIRST...

For one group of teens, a cruel, twisted fall changed everything.

Relationships. Trust. Destiny.

Find out as the story continues.

Jenna Peyton Caden Brody Mason Kaitlyn Pistol Avery

Quote:
Janet
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A cruel, twisted fall changed everything for a group of teens in When Fall Breaks and we were left with a major cliffhanger. It is very strongly recommended you read book one before picking up this story as it picks up right back on that cliff.
This group of teens are now having to live with the harsh consequences of their choices. Relationships are tested. trust may be lost and what will become of their destiny? Will the dead of winter bring them hope of mending what fall broke?
The story continu
Rosie Snowdon
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding book!!!

I thought book 1 was good but authors Julie Solano and Tracy Justice have taken their writing style to a new level in this book and it is nothing short of exceptional.

Tracey Quintin
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
EYE OPENING RIVETING EMOTIONALLY CHARGED MUST READ

I've got to say I so love these authors! They know how to knock it out of the ballpark with their writing!

I HIGHLY recommend you read Book 1, When Fall Breaks, BEFORE reading this story so you can truly "feel" every single moment of this story.

I don't give away spoilers in my reviews so this will be SUPER hard because this story is FULL of so many things I want to mention! Thus, I'm leaving out anything pertaining to these characters I love.

I
Karen- My Own Bookshelves
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Amy Ellena
Recommended to Karen- by: ARC
So you love fiction? You are a big fan of Young Adult? Need intrigue - that need to turn the page to find out what's going to happen next because you think you've figured it out? This book is more than a young adult/coming of age story. It's lessons learned by life experiences, and how we deal with them emotionally to be able to move forward.

This is Kaitlyn, Caden, Jenna and Brody's story as it continued from "When Fall Breaks". Although authors Julie Solano & Tracy Justice have crafted an e
Darlene Avery
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Dead Of Winter by Julie Solano & Tracy Justice

The Dead Of Winter, which focuses on a group of close knit teenagers, picks up where When Fall Breaks ended; and has one of the most gripping epilogues you will ever read.
Kaitlyn, Brody, Caden, Jenna, Mason, Peyton, and Marissa are all fighting to survive one of the worst scenarios ever in the dead of winter.

Julie Solano & Tracy Justice left their readers hanging on the edge of a cliff at the end of the first book, and had us all biting
Kelly
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Quote:
~ Like a snowflake on the wind, fate has a way of picking you up and setting you down right where you belong. Though you may not know where you’re headed, sometimes it’s best to enjoy the ride. Trusting that you are part of a larger plan. ~

MUST READ WHEN FALL BREAKS (Book one) FIRST...
Julie Solano and Tracey Justice are simply the best co-authors that I've ever read. Their combined talent is unmatched to the point that you can't tell that this series is written by two instead of one. Absol
For the Love of Books
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing

The descriptions of every location are so clearly written that I can envisage them in my mind. The intensity at the start was needed to get us all from that cliff edge we were hanging on. I had tears because of Peyton's suffering. I am hoping we see her find herself again. Jenna, we all need a friend like her, someone who can ease
Jennifer Zamora
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5
I really enjoyed this book. Although there is a prologue, I have to say I am a little envious of those that have read book one. I assume it is written as well as this one, and the prologue doesnt do it justice. That being said, thanks to the prologue and the way this one is written I did not feel lost. I was able to follow this wonderful story AND its characters through till the end. I am definitely now a fan of Julie and Traceys.
This book is about a group of friends, although the POV is of t
Alison Bailey
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I feel like I have to write this review in two parts. Part one as a reader and part two as an author.

Reader: One of the things I like most about this series is that the core characters are a group of great young people with great values. Sure they make mistakes like all of us do, but at their center they are fantastic role models for the age group The Jefferson Series is meant for.

The Dead of Winter is a continuation of the story started in When Fall Breaks, only this time we see things throug
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Julie Solano is a native of Northern California. She is a wife and mother of two. Julie attended college at California State University, Chico. She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, with a minor in Child Development. She went on to study education, and currently teaches at a middle school in Northern California. Julie is passionate about her family, faith, and education. In her spare tim ...more
More about Julie Solano...

Seasons of Jefferson (2 books)
  • When Fall Breaks (Seasons of Jefferson, #1)