Start by marking “Father's Day Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Father's Day Romance Collection

Father's Day Romance Collection

New York Times, USA Today and bestselling, award-winning authors bring you ten stories of love, fathers and family by ten bestselling authors. Perfect for Father's Day... and everyday!

Ten stand alone stories (no cliffhangers)
Over 97% off retail for the individual books sold separately!
Available for a limited time only!

Books included:
The Kidnapped Christmas Bride by Ja
Kindle Edition
Published May 31st 2015 by Tule Publsihing

To ask other readers questions about Father's Day Romance Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Father's Day Romance Collection

Janine
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I previously read each of these stories individually. I can honestly say each is very good. Great characters and stories that any romance fan will love.
Denise Stout
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I've read all the books, but I'll just feature two for the review:

Dani Collin's THE BACHELOR'S BABY--Meg "tricks" Linc into entering the bachelor auction. They're playing a game of cat and mouse, have different priorities in life and life's goals, but they can't deny the attraction. One night of passion, and they go back to separate lives. But, surprise, mother nature has other plans. Can they make co-parenting work? Taking it to the next level isn't something they planned, but as they spend mor
Emma
Father’s Day Romance Collection
An Anthology
Ten stories of love, fathers & family by ten bestselling authors. Perfect for Father’s Day… and every day!
Ten wonderful books in Father’s Day Romance Collection.
my review is for The Kidnapped Christmas Bride by Jane Porter
The Kidnapped Christmas Bride by jane porter
All he wants is a Christmas memory...

Trey Sheenan has cultivated his reputation as Marietta’s resident bad boy, until one day he lets things go too far and he loses everything—his freedo
Bette Hansen
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection!! I've read all of these and each one is completely entertaining. I highly recommend this set!

The Kidnapped Christmas Bride by Jane Porter - 5 stars - A wonderful read!! A story of forgiveness, hope, and love. I read this in one sitting because I just couldn't put it down. Kenna and Trey have a love so strong it has been able to survive the most trying times. But is it the love Kenna and her young son TJ needs?? Read this one and find out. You will be so happy you d
Jean
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read each of these stories individually when they first came out. They are all great stories and I highly recommend them. The following are my reviews from a couple of the stories. Great bundle of stories at a great price!
Her Big Sky Cowboy:
This was a great story. Trinity is strong willed and finding her way, getting out from under the thumb of her controlling father. Zane trusts no one after his mother left them and his ex cheated and lied to him about his son, Finn, he is determined not to e
Kerry Croucier
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of stories, with great fathers, just in time for Father's Day!
The Kidnapped Christmas Bride by Jane Porter: All Trey wants is a chance to show McKenna that his family is the most important thing to him. Will this Christmas give him the chance to show McKenna how much she and TJ mean to him.
Trey was a troublemaker in high school, but never really a bad person. Unfortunately, his pas worked against him and he ended up where no one want to be. I love how Porter writes his cha
Debbie
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This collection of 10 books is a great deal! I've read and enjoyed all the books. A couple of my favorites:

The Kidnapped Christmas Bride by Jane Porter
I absolutely loved this quick holiday romance. I couldn't help but fall in love with Trey Sheenan. I've been wanting his story and wasn't at all disappointed with how JP delivered. The reader gets a wonderful story that encompasses everything important in the holiday season...love and family. The Kidnapped Christmas Bride is a not to be missed, it
Bonnie Gonzales

Great 5 Star Reads at one low price for the bundle, June 3, 2015

This review is from: Father's Day Romance Collection (Kindle Edition)
Jane Porter's story is well worth the price by its self, I'll add it has characters who are so wonderfully real in Trey and McKenna and little TJ just stole my heart, I hoped so much for him to get the family Christmas he was wanting so bad.
I was brought to tears more than once as this story touched my heart and will stay with me forever as I am taking some of Tr
Christine
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
All of the books in this collection are great and what a deal! Of the 10 books my favorite was What a Bride Wants. What a breath of fresh air this book was! I enjoyed it immensely. Laughed my butt off numerous times! Ella is a real go get her man kind of girl. Sawyer is a gorgeous bartender who has eyes for Ella. Sparks fly when these two get together, boy do the sparks fly!
Shari
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read all ten books in this collection, and loved them all. They are all stand alone stories with no cliff hangers. What a great way to try new authors, that I am sure you will fall in love with. The common thread in these books, is there is always a HEA.
Runner10
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read all these books. Wonderful authors. Wonderful price. Each book is short and great for an afternoon of reading.
Peni
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review.
Bree
Jun 23, 2015
Lisa
Jun 06, 2015
Tracy Solheim
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Pam Spalding-paterakis
Jul 04, 2015
Petrina George
Jul 01, 2015
Jodi
Aug 02, 2016
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi