Start by marking “Dating Wars (Federal Agent Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Dating Wars (Federal Agent Chronicles #2)

Dating Wars

(Federal Agent Chronicles #2)

Finding love in all the wrong places.

When a serial rapist and murderer targets women on an online dating website, FBI Agent Leslie Hunter must pose as a potential match at a bar. How hard could it be? She’s been dating online for years.

While undercover, Leslie meets a handsome gentleman. She can’t tell Kevin her profession without ruining the investigation. How long can
ebook
Published July 6th 2015 by Blushing Books

To ask other readers questions about Dating Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating Wars

Start your review of Dating Wars (Federal Agent Chronicles #2)
Kathy Heare Watts
FINDING HER A MAN WHILE ON A STAKE OUT
This story kept me on the edge of my seat as the FBI is on the hunt for a serial rapist and murder using an online dating site to target his victims. FBI agent Leslie Hunter becomes the decoy since she admits to already having a profile on "Perfect Catch" and sets the wheels into motion. The plot twist kept the pages turning as the game of cat and mouse between the perp and Leslie begin. The story is full of constant suspense, witty dialog, a likeable cast
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
I received a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

FBI Agent Leslie Hunter has been dating online for years. She knows the dangers of dating online after all she is a FBI Agent. So she should know a little bs when she hears. Oh of course as a FBI Agent she knows all about the dangers that could happen to someone dating online but everyone is doing it now as besides she can take care of herself she has been trained in self-defense. While she is not a shamed of dating online
Spunky N Sassy
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
SNS Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Kelli's Review~~~~~~~~~~

There's a serial killer on the loose targeting women from online dating sites. FBI agent Leslie goes undercover to lure this guy out. While undercover, she meets Kevin. They share some crazy hot phone sex and Leslie can't wait to have the real deal. They go on a date and head back to Kevin's place. After a steamy session, they fall asleep. Leslie wakes to sounds in Kevin's apt. The killer stalked her and followed her!!

Can Leslie and her team
Carrie Renteria
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ravyn Rayne you my dear continue to dazzle me with your brilliant story lines and amazing mind! I am always amazed when I open my e-reader to one of your stories and end up captivated by the absolute brilliance of the web in which you so easily weave.

Dating Wars is the second book in the Federal Agent Chronicle Book and this one focuses on another agent within the same team, FBI Agent Leslie Hunter. This is actually one incredible storyline just like book 1 its packed full of suspense, action,
Kathy Heare Watts
FINDING HER A MAN WHILE ON A STAKE OUT
Kirsten
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Dating Wars is the second in the Federal Agents Chronicles and is set in the FBI's Violent Crimes and Major Thefts unit. I liked it better than the first one. Leslie Hunter goes undercover to catch a serial rapist and murderer who has targeted women who use the online dating website Perfect Catch. Leslie must admit to Joel that she is already on Perfect Catch and her profile will need to be changed in order to draw the rapist/murderer out. Once the ground work is laid, this story moves quickly ...more
Sherry
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars.
This is a continuing set of stories about FBI agents in this Chicago office. Book one was
about Kai and Joel. This story is about Leslie. The story is an up and down edge of your seat
tale. The FBI is after a serial rapist and murderer who seems to find his victims through an online
dating service. Leslie is used for bait, but the murderer gets away. This same stalker goes after Leslie in her personal life. The ending was wrapped up quickly. The story was mostly told in first person, from
Marybeth
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Federal Agent Chronicles. In this book we get to know Leslie better. She is assigned to be the bait for an online dating site that is linked to the rape and murder of women. While undercover, she meets Kevin. There is instant attraction and steamy sex follows. But, Leslie must find the rapist before she becomes his next victim. Ravyn is a great author. She has created some great characters. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. I give this 4 stars.
United Indie Book Blog
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it

Reviewed by Laura
Danielle Goodwin
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ravyn Rayne's "Dating Wars" is the second tale in the Federal Agent Chronicles series. Again, I think the domination and spanking bits are at just the right level of yummy. Another well thought out plot. A couple of the plot elements reminded me a little of the first Maya Banks "Sweet" book, "Sweet Surrender." The version I read could have used a smidge more editing. I would definitely like to read more from Ravyn Rayne.
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Riveting and fast paced action. FBI Agent Leslie is on the trail of a serial killer. There are steamy scenes with Leslie & her date, Kevin. I liked the way this story played out. It keeps you turning the page to see what happens next. You will be on the edge of your seat the whole way through. I like this part even better than the first in this series. They just keep getting better.*** I was given this book as a gift from the author in exchange for my honest review.***
LaGina
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
The series continues with another couples story and once again it doenst disappoint. It is full of drama and steamy sex. I cant wait to read more from Ravyn Rayne.
Melly
Arlene Downey
Sep 25, 2015
Malinda
Sep 26, 2015
Ravyn is a sassy, fun-loving, and adventure-seeking young woman. She loves to travel and can’t wait for her next vacation, wherever it might be.

Ravyn writes romantic erotica. She began writing romance novels in college, spending her down time either reading a book or writing fiction. Please don’t make her choose between the two, she loves them equally.

Her debut novel BURNING DESIRE (Federal Agent

Federal Agent Chronicles (3 books)
  • Burning Desire (Federal Agent Chronicles, #1)
  • Hot-Blooded Lust (Federal Agent Chronicles #3)