Start by marking “Perfect Notes” as Want to Read:
Perfect Notes

Perfect Notes

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Callie is all he desires—the tonic for his dominance. But to fulfill their dreams, she must succumb to his passions.

Amateur clarinetist Callie turns up for an orchestra rehearsal following a six-week absence to find a new conductor in residence—Stefan, a charismatic man with ambitions of being a composer. After he gives her a lift home, he invites her to his house for a pr
ebook
Published June 16th 2015 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Notes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Notes

Christina
Jul 14, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Stars – 3.5 Flames

Hot and heavy doesn’t even begin to describe the chemistry between Callie and Stefan. It’s apparent from the beginning that these two weren’t going to be able to keep their hands off each other.

Stefan is a dominate male and Callie is finding out that she is somewhat of a submissive. This story is really about Stefan and Callie coming to terms with this “type” of relationship.

I liked this, but I have a couple of issues with it. Surprise, surprise, right? Anyway, I had a har
Nina Cooper
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After a rather awkward start, Stefan offers Callie an additional music lesson. This ends in Callie and Stefan having hot sex, and Callie doesn’t know what to make out of the situation. She is not in the clear about her feelings about Stefan at all. Nevertheless, the two of them come closer, and this means that there are some marvelous sex scenes, as both are very playful and cannot get enough of each other. Callie and Stefan are fun characters to read about. It took me a while to see beyond the ...more
Roz
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just finished reading this and loved it! I thoroughly enjoyed the authors writing style and descriptivenes. I enjoyed the backdrop of music and was able to follow the musical references with very limited knowledge. The music added a further dimension to the story.

The author did a wonderful job of weaving the musical theme through the story and blending music and intimacy which leads to some very hot scenes to titillate the reader.

I think the character development was fantastic. The reader was
Bookcrazy
Aug 18, 2015 added it
Shelves: abgebrochen
I'm not finishing it, enough!
He's like a music conductor version of Christian Grey. She - Callie is in 'his' orchestra playing clarinetist. The characters are so plain, so boring. No chemistry, very little story which is almost told in the summary, and above all, the protagonist is one half german so he always calls her "Mausi" (little mouse). That's such a turn down and it's also too erotic with too less story or romance in it. Now they go together to a hairstylist :/. I don't want to waste my
Rayne Cloud
Lesley Gerasimou
Jul 19, 2015
Aimee
Jul 14, 2016
Exploring the world of romantic kinky lifestyles has been a passion of Jaye Peaches. All her books contain an element of BDSM, spankings or erotic games of sensual exploration and show how loving and fulfilling such relationship can be to those involved. Sometimes dark, thrilling or playful, her stories entice the reader into an erotic playground and unearth the personalities that lie beneath.
Vis