Start by marking “Willow and the Wolf (The Shifters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Willow and the Wolf (The Shifters, #1)

Willow and the Wolf

(The Shifters #1)

Wolf shifter, Malcolm Burke, lives an ordinary life and that’s just the way he likes it. Until Willow Tanner waltzes into his office and into his life. Perky, odd, and human – his new receptionist is definitely not what he’s looking for. So why does his wolf so vehemently insist Willow belongs to him? And why does he find it so difficult to resist her sweet kisses?

Willow T
Published May 31st 2015 by Elizabeth Kelly

To ask other readers questions about Willow and the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Willow and the Wolf

Tiblu
Jun 22, 2015 rated it liked it
I had a great time til about 75% or soo of the book...

It definitely felt like a good case of insta-love / fate-mate syndrome between Willow and Mal and then a little later Ava and Bishop but as usual the men fought it... Which seems to be the way it goes most often either the guys fights it and runs from it no matter her species ( human,shifter vamp.,Fae whatever) or he gets all uber macho alpha and is all MINE! and tries ( and sometimes sadly succeeds ) in taking over her life and sometimes bei
Shari Kay
Jul 11, 2018 marked it as not-for-me
Joan Clark
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Enthralling doesn't even begin to cover this book. Ms. Kelly's story-telling and writing style in this book was more than I could have hoped for. The story was exciting, hot, and hilarious. The plot had me staying up into the night to read longer than I should have. The female characters are strong and take no-nonsense from the alpha males in their lives. The snarky, sassy personalities had me laughing and at times cringing at their crazy, yet courageous acts. Willow is incredibly strong and doe ...more
Tarra Davis
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Elizabeth Kelly!!

I absolutely loved this book, it made me laugh and it had a little mystery to solve, along with some great characters that I can't wait to get to know as the series progresses, I adored Willow she is my favorite kind of character, she is very strong and doesn't back down from things even if she has a hot alpha male telling her, I loved how Mal finally came around to the idea of a relationship with Willow, I can't wait for Ava and Bishop's story, I have a
Mandi Schreiner
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr
Review to come
Ashley  Collins
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seductive, down-right hilarious and naughty to boot, Willow and the Wolf is a fantastic Paranormal Romance, that will have you begging for your own panty-ripping shifter.

And boy oh boy is it ADDICTING …

Like, so addicting that I stayed up till 3 am trying to finish it all in one sitting. I must have dozed off sometime after that and woke this morning with my kindle plastered to my face lol.
So let me tell you all about Willow and the Wolf ( spoiler free of course )

It’s been ages since I read a Par
Mella
Pretty good. I really enjoyed it. Your general paranormal romance. I liked the characters and felt it was a fun read. Not a lot of character development or depth but that's not really a surprise. The sex scenes weren't as explicit as I had been expecting. It was all pretty sweet and fluffy. I'll no doubt pick up the rest of the series as some point, I'm curious to see how Bishop and Ava's story turns out.
Elizabeth Wheeler
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author and a new series for me. I should have resisted because I have so many books to read, but I'm glad I didn't. I just LOVE Willow. She is a great character. I enjoyed every moment of this book so much that I immediately bought the next book in the series. I guess I must live for a couple more years anyway in order to read all the books on my Kindle LOL. I highly recommend this book to those who enjoy humor and romance.
Heather
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read from Elizabeth Kelly!
It’s a captivating story of that pulls you in and leaves you spellbound. I could not put it down once I started it. It has everything: love, mystery, emotional turmoil, and sexy scenes that will leave you breathless. I will would highly recommend this book and can not wait to see what else Kelly has in store for her characters.
BJ
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
The h sees spirits, but the shifter H doesn't believe her. He scents her but refuses to consider that she might be his mate because she's human. He's a bigot, and she is so sugary sweet that I just couldn't go on. The writing is OK, but I found the characters OTT, and combined with the Hs views it became a disturbing read and I just couldn't finish.
Caitlin Dillard
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The conversations between willow and mal were hilarious! With a mix of wit and funny adventure this book kept me up until the last page! Willow was definitely one of my favorite character with her always telling you what’s on her mind and free spirt attitude! I can already tell this whole series will be amazing!
Larissa
Started off good..

It could've been a 4 star read for me but it dragged a bit as I got further along. There was a bit of repetition for me and the sub-story took up too much of the book.
Sabrina
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dona
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun quick read.
colette jones
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book

This book was brilliant I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was romantic plus funny at times which I like. Please continue writing more like this .
Steph King
Jun 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Fairly predictable

Follows a fairly common theme, no big shocks. Has the potential for a more in depth follow on series. Easy read
Lisanne B
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun shifter series!
Rebecca Delio
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very CUTE STORY

If you want to read really cute and interesting stories you definitely should read these books. I really enjoyed this story...
Angel
I have mixed feelings about this one ..
I mean I liked some of it but I wasn’t crazy about the ending or Willows sudden change in personality and hypocrisy by the end!
Melissa
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Willow

I loved Willow. She is a hoot. Mal AKA Pudding is great too. I loved this book. Loved the plot.
Dina
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: humor, pnr, shifters, kindle
Miss C Mounter
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A lucky find!!!

I have as stumbled on this author and what a find it is!
Thoroughly enjoyed this book so much so that I'm looking forward to reading book number two.
Louise Nunn
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth Kelly is a wicked genius and this story will take over your life! If you want to read a totally feel good, oozing with fun and sizzle tale of love, then this is definitely the book for you! It is complete, not a cliffhanger. It is funny! It is deep! It has layers. It is so addictive that you will give up sleep and maybe even your first born child just to be able to read it from front to back!
The characters in this story are so realistic and complete that you will find yourself wishing
K.M. Lowe
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
This I the second series I've read by this author,so I looked forward to another good series.

Willow and the wolf was a good start to this series. Willow is a human working for a paranormal security company. Her boss is a wolf shifter and although shofters and humans shouldn't date, they find it difficult to stay away from one another. Only to find out that they both love each other, and even though Mal has claimed willow as his mate, they decide to take things slowly.
Leslie
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read

I really enjoyed reading this book. I absolutely loved the personalities of all the characters, but especially Willow. She was the total opposite of Mal, yet his perfect match. This book is loaded with humor, passion, drama and romance, with a little intrigue thrown in. While I did figure out who the antagonist was early on, it didn't distract me from the story one bit. I am looking forward to reading Ava's story next, just to see what else can happen.
Rachel
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC from the Author for an Honest Review. I enjoyed this new version of a paranormal world. I felt connected to the characters and wanted them to be together. For me, it was a realistic version of a human/paranormal world, meaning that not everything between them is sunshine and happiness. That there is going to be conflict and that pulls you in more. This office of characters worked off each other and fit together well, can't wait to read the next one!
Vicky
Mar 05, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF sent back for refund.
Mr D Carrington
I've read other books from the author and this is as good as the others, it's an easy read because it's fun
Amanda
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!!!!!! This was an amazing read that kept me on my toes til the end. Their banter was great and i love the little peeos into the other characters worlds.
  • Tempt Me (Bone Daddy, #2)
  • To Protect His Mate (Wolfe Brothers, #2)
  • Abandoned (Wolf Gatherings #5)
  • See No Evil (Alpha Guardians #2)
  • Overcome
  • Deceptive Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #3)
  • Time to Pretend (Awakenings, #4)
  • Darien (Wolves of the Rising Sun, #6)
  • Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • Hounded (Shifter Town Enforcement #1)
  • Wolf At Law (Wolves of Willow Bend #0.5)
  • Lost Alpha: Part 1
  • Alpha Wolf (Black Mesa Wolves #2)
  • Guilty as Sin (Phoenix Rising, #4)
  • Hidden (Clan of the Werebear, #1)
  • Salvation (Three's Allowed #3)
  • Claiming His Desire (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club, #6)
  • Love Bites (Sofie Metropolis, #5)
Elizabeth Kelly is a romance novelist who spends her days writing and pushing her cat Murray off the keyboard. She firmly believes that a person can survive solely on sushi and coffee, and only her husband's mad cooking skills prevents her from proving that theory.

The Shifters (6 books)
  • Ava and the Bear (The Shifters, #2)
  • Katarina and the Bird (The Shifters, #3)
  • Porter's Mate (The Shifters, #4)
  • Bria and the Tiger (The Shifters, #5)
  • Rosalie Undone (The Shifters Series, #6)