Start by marking “Miles Apart (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Miles Apart (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock Book 2)

Miles Apart

(The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #2)

From the author of Across the Miles, comes the sequel to the love story of Sebastian and Brooke. Go back to the days after Brooke left for London, and find out what happened to place Sebastian in that hotel room with nothing but memories and a bottle of whiskey.

What happens to America's favorite rock star when his picture perfect life falls apart? Again…

Sebastian and B
Published May 30th 2015 by Rhonda L. James

Start your review of Miles Apart (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock Book 2)
Claire Phoenix
description

Oh I was so excited for this one! :D

This is the continuing story of Brooke and Sebastian, the long distance lovers from opposite worlds.

This story, unlike the first, is more about the real challenges that they have in their relationship. Sort of like the bitch-slap reality check.

And boy, Rhonda sure did deliver.

I was pretty much like this the entire book:

description

There were a multitude of things that happened that could have totally changed the direction of their story. Hell, many things DID change t
The Book Fairy Reviews
Brooke has had a lot of time to think of the decision she made when she chose her career over her love for Sebastian. Can he forgive her and try to move forward with her. Can the miles that separate them yet again prove to be the last straw? Sebastian is on tour and the media is hounding him. Brooke is in London in her dream job, loving him more and more each day. Her job however keeps her from him on more than one occasion and not willing to give it up may be the thing that ends this beautiful ...more
Debbie
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I read this book through Kindle Unlimited. This is book two in the series and is written in duel pov's. This book shows tremendous growth from the beginning to the end for the writer. The characters are slowly developed unlike in the first book. There are a couple of little inconsistencies in the book but not enough to take away from the story line.

This book pretty much picks up where Across The Miles ended. Brooke left for London leaving Sebastian behind to follow her career dreams. Sebastian w
Michelle Austin
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another scorching 5 stars for Miles Apart the 2nd book in “The Not So Bad Boys of Rock”.

Hot Rocker Romance, Ugly cry, Emotional Rollercoaster

When I walked out that door I was aware that it may be the last time I set foot in that house, yet I still left.

Wow, this book sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions.

Miles Apart is the continuation of Brooke and Sebastians story. It picks up right where Across the Miles ends.

Brooke is leaving for London to work at a restaurant for 9 months and Sebastian
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book opens three months prior to the cliffhanger from book one, Across the Miles. Brooke has left to go to London to further her career, leaving Sebastian. Sebastian is getting ready to go on tour with his band in Europe. The story continues with a lot of swinging back and forth. On again and off again for both our hero and heroine.
Everything is thrown into this story. There are two triangles proposed. Reid, Brooke’s next door neighbor, has feelings for Brooke, which she supposedly does no
Elizabeth
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok this is the second book, and it picks up right where the last one left off if you haven't read the first book yet, stop reading this and go read the first one this review will have spoilers for the first book. So now that is just us on book two. Let me start of by saying this was not as sweet as the first book. I figured that everything would be good now that Sebastian and Brook moved in together and declared there love. No NO No that just wouldn't work Sebastian has to go on tour thinking Br ...more
Katie Glupker
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Miles Apart continues after Brooke’s stunning decision to take a restaurant job in London… without telling Sebastian. Good plot twist, Rhonda James!

By Book 2, James has amassed an impressive cast of characters, who in some cases (Brooke’s parents) really surprised me. I’d love to read more backstory and sub-plot revolving around some of these minor characters like Jade, Dek, Chris, Travis, Nat, and Sebastian’s parents.

New characters Reid and Rachel complicate things! These are well-placed charac
Stephanie Lasley
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotional & Addictive 4.6 Stars
“Miles Apart” is the second book in the Not So Bad Boys of Rock series.
The love story between Sebastian and Brooke is getting more complicated by the minute. It’s evident that they are both crazy about each other; but sometimes that’s just not enough to hold a relationship together.
They often argue and are hardly ever on the same page when it comes to making life decisions. Each has made bad choices during their time together, but they are both too stubborn to adm
The Book Fairy Reviews
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie  Mae
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So after reading the first book in the series, I couldn't wait to see what happened with Brooke and Sebastian. I loved this book just as much as the first. Sebastian and Brooke had many ups and downs. Most of the time I was debating whether they would even end up together or how their relationship would turn out? I loved this story because it was not a true fairy tale. Their were parts that were not so romantic and parts that left me screaming at the screen. I liked it because it was what you go ...more
Judy Miracle
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another tearjerking emotional roller coaster from Rhonda James!!

This is a continuation of Brooke and Sebastian's story and it picks up right where Across the Miles ended.

And let me tell you this one is a doozie. holy crap i haven't felt this much emotion from a book in a long time. Brooke accepts a job in London while Sebastian is getting ready to go on tour. While they both claim to trust one another and think they can handle all the distance life may have other plans for them. Some characte
Carrie
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
OK, this was just dumb. I mean, it ended up fine and I don't want to be the spoiler reviewer, but seriously????

STOP READING HERE IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

Her parents are back together...REALLY?!?!? Really Rhonda? The parents who abandoned her suddenly get back together, haven't spoken to her, haven't tried to reach out to her, but run into her in London...REALLY?!?!?

Sebastian runs away the night before their wedding to another woman without inviting his soon to be wife, and just let's her fall a
Lisa
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Miles Apart

(Part 2 of the Not so Bad Boys of Rock Series)

Rhonda James

5 Stars

Part 2 continues with Sebastian and Brooke, still miscommunicating. Trust isn’t coming easy to this relationship. You’ve come to love and hate the mistrust they have for circumstances that they are in. You want them to hurry up and work things out. Will Brooke be able to get past what happened when her dad walked out and her mom became a workaholic? Will Sebastian still be there if she works out her issues?

Find out
Lynne Garlick
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow!

Oh my days! Rhonda had done it again! This is the second book in the story of Sebastian and Brooke and it took me on a true rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish. There were times I felt frustrated with Brooke and on more than one occasion, if I could of, I would of given her a shake! Sebastian on the other hand, I wanted to hug, although near the end, I could of quite happily shook him too! Rhonda has truly taken me on an emotional journey, but in a totally good way, she makes y
Stacy Aube
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say this was a very good way to end this series.

Brooke and Sebastian are meant to be together. The sacrifices and destroying circumstances that lead to their long journey are heartbreaking at times. When 2 people love each other nothing should ever come between them. I enjoyed the journey that Brooke and Sebastian embarked on to get back together, it was priceless.

Great book Rhonda.
Emma Taylor
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yay!

I was so happy for the ending of this book!! I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to bang Brooke's and Sebastian's heads together for being dummy's. Yet another amazing book by Rhonda
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Beautiful

This was an amazing story! This author has the ability to place you in the book like your right there feeling the characters emotions and a part of their pain. I loved Sebastian and Brooke!!
Ara Prado
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My full review of Book 1 and Book 2.
Ruth McDonnell
Everything but the kitchen sink. Too much thrown in. 2 love triangles! Sebastian and Brooke finally get their HEA. Thank God!
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOVED....LOVED?....LOVED!!!!
Leisa Prater
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish I could have the same sense of trust that Brooke had with Her guy. Great story!!
Cynthia Tatum reichel
This is book two and the continue of Sebastian and Brooke's story. This book had me yelling at it, crying with it and wanting more. There were many twist and turns, I fell in love with them in book one and could not believe where this story went. Again another exceptional book it's is not filled with sex scenes, however you will still be hooked.

I am looking forward to reading more from Rhonda James and I hope we see more books in this series. There are more stories to be told. I am a true fan of
Brandi Sartin lawrence
Good book but have tissues ready! This book is a roller coaster of emotions. Not sure what I would do in Sebastian's shoes or Brooke's shoes. You are expecting to have them living together, married right away and living happily ever after. Well... life decides to throw some curve balls and challenge them. The question is can they survive everything being thrown at them.
Kylie Allen
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yay!

Those winding bumpy roads they had to go down to get back to one another were well worth it. Wonderfully well written and very loveable characters make this a duet you need to read. Thanks Rhonda!!
Yvonne Nelson
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
such a great read by Rhonda James
Karen Creeley
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Part 2 of Sebastian and Brooke's story ( Book 1 Across the Miles) The love story continues as Sebastian and Brooke battle distance and trust issues. Will love be enough to overcome outside pressures? Will they stay together or be torn apart? A
Shawn
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is part 2 of Across the Miles
You really should read that first to know where all this pain is coming from!

Sabastian and Brooke are 1000 miles apart. Will they be able to find their way back to each other? They have both made so many mistakes. Can they withstand the test of time and distance?

Is love alone enough?

I know this review has a ton of questions. However, this story has taken me on an emotional roller coaster! You have to keep going even though you are scared of the outcome.

Pride is
Kim Richards
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bloody Brilliant

Wow, this book has had me laughing, crying, shouting at the kindle, every emotion you can think of you can feel coming from the pages of this book.
I love the characters in this book. While I was reading the story in the book I felt as though I was there watching it play out before my eyes. You don't just feel the emotions of the two main characters, but you feel them from the people that are around them.
This book takes you on one hell of a ride, but trust me it is worth it. I am
Aileen Burke
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to continue to follow Sebastian and Brooke as their lives headed in different directions, and at times I feared that the all-too-real moments of a long-distance love would seal their fate before they truly had a chance to start a life together. Will they be able to create a wonderful melody together, or will the music fade long before the final note is played? To find out, be sure to get your copy of "Miles Apart" by Rhonda L. James, and be sure to get your backstage pass!
Violet
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Come back to me....

Those are the words with so much meaning for this story. Loved following along the journey of Sebastian and Brooke!! Definitely a great romance story

• Wanted (Wanted, #1)
  • Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers, #1)
  • All Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #2)
  • Pepped Up Forever (Pepper Jones, #5)
  • The Prince (Spy Girl, #1)
  • Invincible: The Complete Set
  • Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #1)
  • Saved (Wanted, #2)
  • Faithful (Wanted, #3)
  • Desired (Wanted, #6)
  • Cherished (Wanted, #4)
  • Without You (Love Wanted in Texas, #1)
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • Finding You (Love Wanted in Texas, #4)
  • Holding You (Love Wanted In Texas, # 3)
  • Saving You (Love Wanted in Texas, #2)
  • Faceoff (Northbrook Hockey Elite #1)
Rhonda James is an Amazon bestselling author who loves a good HEA, believes nice guys don’t finish last, and strives to create a book boyfriend for all her readers. Rhonda is married and lives in Michigan with her family. When not writing, some of her guilty pleasures include kissing, diving into a good book, and wasting time on Facebook, though she may do one more than the others.

The Not So Bad Boys of Rock (3 books)
  • Across the Miles (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock #1)
  • All Hands Off Dek (The Not So Bad Boys of Rock, #3)

News & Interviews