Start by marking “Easy Little Lick” as Want to Read:
Easy Little Lick

Easy Little Lick

(Copperline #3)

*** Mature Content; Strong Language; Strong Sexual Content***

Life is like an easy little lick, a signature flourish of my drumsticks to make a song my own. Something I can do in my sleep. Effortless and smooth. No drama... until I met her.

Cody Driscoll cruises through life with a constant, steady beat. Mechanic by day, he’s the drummer for the Bangin’ Mofos at the Cop
ebook
Published August 14th 2015 by www.SibyllaMatilde.com (first published June 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Easy Little Lick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Little Lick

Start your review of Easy Little Lick
~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

This is the third in the Copperline series which follows different band members of the Bangin' Mofos, and Cody is the sweet and caring drummer who is the latest Mofo to fall under the love spell.

When a shy and mysterious woman starts working at the Copperline bar, Cody is attracted to her quiet and unassuming demeanour, and vows to find out what is behind the sadness that lies between her eyes.

Easy Little Lick was a heartwarming and sexy read, a lot more emotional than previous
Duchess Nicole
Oh, swoon, swoon, swoon! A timid, shy, abused girl. A hero who's always been the "good guy" of the band. The perfect beta male. They meet. His protective instincts kick in. HEA all day. LOVE! An all time favorite book. ...more
Nance
My word, that was one awesome read! Can I have a “Cody”?? Damn! He was hot!!! And, sweet. And, massively ripped! And, just too good to be true!! I loved him! He is probably my most favorite Sibylla Matilde “book boyfriend” to date! Sorry, Ronin, I think you have to move over! There’s a new kid in town...lol!!! And, Ilsa, was just so endearing. She had it rough, and she just didn’t want to get Cody involved in her mess of a life. As soon as she gets a taste of Cody and just what he’s all about, t ...more
Christine
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Bangin Mofos are back with Cody and Ilsa story.

Cody the lovely teddy bear of the group very strong, kind and caring. I think every one would like a Cody.

Ilsa the new waitress at the Copperline. She is very shy,quiet and tries to ignore Cody but cant resist for long.
He sees something in Ilsa and things come together eventually.
Lots of secrets from Ilsa she is not prepared to share with Cody, but we get to find them all out in the end.

Good to catch up with the rest of the bands members Justin
tinyteaplots
This one moved me.
Sweet and sad is a combo I love.
Cody's a stand-up dude. BBF material, for sure.
I just wanted to make Ilsa some cocoa and give her a hug.
Linda
"Easy Little Lick" gets a big five drumsticks from me! Yes I fell in love with this story and our main characters , not that it was hard to do! " Easy Little Lick" , brings us back to the Copperline Bar in Ophir and its house band the Bangin Mofos.
If you have been following the series we have seen Brannon settles down with Sophia and the the very sexy Irish Denny settled with Felicity , so now it I the very sexy, sweet drummer Cody Driscoll. Cody works with his buddy and band mate Brannon as a
DJ Sakata
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

She reminded me of a shadow. Silent. Moving around the outskirts where nobody would notice her.

I saw sadness, loneliness, and a little fear. I saw a fragile soul who appeared alive, but not really living.

She was emotion itself, the entire spectrum wrapped around me. Peaceful and tumultuous, twisted together. Desolate, yet content, as impossible as that sounds.

So once again, life was like an easy little lick, a signature flourish of my drumsticks to make a song my ow
Lily (Hopelessly Devoted 2 Books) Wallis
★★★★★
It's no secret that I love these guys or that I bagsied Brannon for that matter ;) but it has to be said that I think Cody and Ilsa's story is my favourite so far! Their relationship can't be considered easy... Hell that's the last word that I'd use to describe it!! It's explosive, all consuming and fierce.

Cody is known as the attainable Mofo, the one that is most likely to one day settle down, he's the big teddy bear of the group and the girls are right, he is the one most likely to leave
Christy McCurry
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I freaking loved this .. Easy Little lick is the sweetest, and sexiest read I absolutely adore Cody and Ilsa

You got hot drummer Cody Driscoll for the Bangin’ Mofos and sweet, shy, reserved new bar maid Ilsa. Cody is instantly intrigued with the Ilsa, however the owner of the Copperline Bar knows how the boys can be and has made her off limits. However Cody just can't help himself staying away does not seem to be an option for him, but he might get more than he bargained for. Ilsa has a past and
Keriann Hoover
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I finished Easy Little Lick at 1:30 AM, and it has been floating through my head ever since. I LOVE it. Denny stole my half irish heart in Wild Irish Envy, but I think Cody just out did him. I felt every emotion between Cody and Ilsa. Cody is really such a beautiful soul with an amazing heart.Such a beautifully written story. Oh, and let's not forget the hot as sin sexy time that Sibylla is phenomenal at writing! ...more
Yelena Bosh
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sexy drummer meets supposed sweet waitress..

I don't know why, but I always find it so easy to get attracted to books that have characters with life roles that aren't so very typical. A job that isn't as glamorous but it has character to it. The type of job where you instantly ask yourself why? Why would they work there? How did they get to work there? Why do they like it? Maybe that's just my weird why of thinking but that's what came to mind when picking up Easy Little Lick.

With Cody and Ilsa,
Pam
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! Cody is the drummer for the Mofo's. I thought no one could top Denny but I was wrong.

Cody is the sweetest caring guy and when he meets Ilsa, the sweet quiet new bar maid, he immediately wants to take care of her. But Ilsa is keeping a couple of huge secrets and she refuses to share them.

Thank goodness Cody is stubborn and slowly breaks down Ilsa's defenses. I knew Ilsa was strong and wow does she ever show us how much.

This is one of the hottest, sweetest books that tackles a very
Ashley
My favorite MOFO

Cody is so easy to fall for. With his good looks and his romantic ideas of who his one true love should be. You can't help but want things to work out for him amongst all the drama and secrets he fights through to keeps his one true love. Another great story from this Author and I can't wait to read the next story to the Cooperline Series!
Karen **Mrs. Northman**
***ARC generously provided by the author***

Review to come.
Kelly  O'Connor
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
A really enjoyable addition to this series, Cody is HOT !!!! Loved it !!!
Lilly Heart
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got an ARC copy for this book and I am so glad I did.
This is Cody's story's. Cody is the drummer for the Bangin' Mofos' during a set at the Copperline a new waitress Ilsa starts and Cody can't help but want a taste of the new waitress, even if Doug the owner has worn all of the Mofos NOT to sleep with her.

Ilsa is shy. She doesn't stand out in a crowed if anything she hates being centre of attention and she would rather stand at the back away from everyone and try not be noticed by anyone.

After
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Copperline series by Sibylla Matilde and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet story. This series can be read as standalone ,but read each and every story is amazing, and is so hot they could melt the North Pole ,so read each and everyone .Sibylla Matilde has given us another swell story, that will suck you in and keep you there from start to finish and then will leave you wanting more from this author. Easy Little Lick brings us all back to the one and on ...more
Lisa
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Easy Little Lick by Sibylla Matilde is the third book in her Copperline series. A series about a band called the Bangin' Mofo's that so far has been off-the charts hot in the bedroom, deep and twisted in the plot department, and entertaining beyond belief. A definite auto-read series AND author for me. This third book is well-paced and well-written and takes a good guy to a dark place and brings light to a poor woman's heart.

Cody is the quiet drummer of the Bangin' Mofo's by night and mechanic f
Tonya
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review from Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews

This is the third book in the Copperline series. They can be read as stand alones, but each book is awesome, so read them all! This book was an awesome read. Sibylla Matilde is one of my must read authors. As soon as she has a new book, it’s mine.

Cody is the drummer for the Bangin’ Mofos. He is a mechanic by day, drummer by night. He is different though. He isn’t into all the meaningless sex with the bar stool bunnies. Yes, ha has had one night sta
Beth
Can I start off by telling you that this mofo is mine? Yup, I already bagsied Cody!

This book is the third in Sibylla Matilde's Copperline series. Based around a group of guys called, The Bangin' Mofos, who play at the Copperline bar, we have so far met Brannon, Denny and now Cody.

I had been looking forward to Cody's book for some time after falling for him in Sibylla's earlier books. Naturally, she made Cody mine. Ha!

In Easy Little Lick, we introduced to Cody as the drummer of the band, and t
Tammi
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love a rocker book and I am definitely partial to a drummer. Cody totally didn't disappoint!
Cody was described as a big teddy bear and I completely agree. He was living a bit of the rockstar life with the groupies but wasn't really enjoying it anymore. Then Ilsa started working in the bar he played and he was hooked!! I loved that he was a guy who honestly wanted a long term relationship, he grew up in a loving home and marriage was sacred to him.
Isla was such a mystery her hot and cold, I wa
Shirley Verdin
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy for an honest review and
I Absolutely LOVED this story.
An intense but loving relationship between Cody and Ilsa. Ilsa was part of a life she was forced into by her parents and when the time was right, after violent abuse, she finally was able to escape it. She managed to get away with her little boy, Max, hoping to stay low under everyone's radar for fear he would find her, He being her abusive husband. While finding a waitress job earning cash money, she didn't fit in with eve
TLBC
Jun 10, 2016 added it
My Review: (copy provided) http://triciaciak.blogspot.com/

4.5 stars!

Where the heck was I when these books came out? I love rockstar romances! So I think Cody has been my favorite so far. Oh my god I love him! He is so sweet, sexy and smart, except everyone view him as the dumb drummer he doesn't get any credit for how smart he really is or what an incredible person he is. Ilsa studies him from afar and see's all of this. It angers her how people treat him until she finally speaks up.

Cody has
Naomi Connor
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

This was an emotional read for me, This couple were deeper and I connected with them on a different level.
There were sweet tender moments that pulled on your heart strings and lets be honest us ladies are a sucker for this type of thing.There was nothing easy about this relationship they were a ticking time bomb waiting to explode but when the explosion happened it was magnificent.

Cody is totally taken when he meet
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series! The MOFO's are awesome and so much fun to read about. In Easy Little Lick, it's Cody's story. Cody meet's Ilsa at the Copperline, the bar that the MOFO's play at and where Ilsa is the new bar maid. Cody isn't like all his friends, he's looking for the girl of his dreams. He isn't into a ton of meaningless hook ups, not when he knows there's someone out there for him.

Cody is immediately drawn to Ilsa, she's quite and reserved and tries to hide in the shadows. As they be
Christine Stanley
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And Cody just officially stole a large chunk of my heart....sigh who doesn't love a man with a heart of gold that can also rock your world in the bedroom. I'm pretty sure that's like everyone's dream man LOL.

This story was quite a bit different from the others in the series so far. Or at least that's my personal opinion. Not that it wasn't just as amazing, just as hot, and just as suck you in until you pass out wonderful, cause it totally was all of those things. I guess I would say it was just
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cody is definitely my favorite so far, although Brannon is a very close 2nd. And while I could sympathize with Ilsa’s plight, I thought she should have been honest with Cody from the beginning. He should have been able to decide for himself it going after her was worth the risk. Her saying I can’t and you shouldn’t over and over wore on me a bit.

Cody is a really great guy – big snuggly, doesn’t want the ‘rock star’ lifestyle and wants to settle down, wants to have a family of his own to love an
Paige Smith
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cody Driscoll is the drummer for the Bangin’ Mofos. He and his band headline the Copperline Bar. Despite his height, he is a sweetheart and the one band member that is seen as settling down.

When a new woman begins working at the bar, Cody is immediately drawn to her in a protective way. Ilsa is withdrawn and quiet, unlike most women he has known. But, even with her sheltered demeanor, Ilsa is also drawn to Cody.

When a secret surfaces, Cody plays the best knight in shining armor role by pushing s
Patricia
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
They're back and this time we experienceCody in all his glory!

Damn this guy has it all!!!! He may be one kick ass drummer with looks that have girls dropping their panties and dreaming he's "The One" but the best is his heart the size of Texas.
When he meets Ilsa, the chemistry is there and HE knows she's his forever yet she deflects him at every turn. Once he begins to break through her barriers things change. Although she still keeps a very dark secret that will come back to haunt her.

These tw
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Heat: 4 (there are some pretty descriptive scenes)
What I like: The book is told from Cody's POV and I am starting to really enjoy books that are from the male POV entirely. If you knew Ilsa's secret from the beginning, the book wouldn't be as good, so not having Ilsa's POV is important. Cody is very likable as a person which was nice. While he alludes to sleeping around a bit, he is far from a manwhore which is great.
What I didn't like: I felt it was pretty predictable. I figured out what Ilsa'

• The Italian
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Penalty (Boston Terriers #1)
  • High Risk (Point of No Return, #1)
  • At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1)
  • At Any Turn (Gaming the System, #2)
  • High Reward (Point of No Return, #2)
  • Breaker
  • At Any Moment (Gaming the System, #3)
  • Best Fake Fiancé (Loveless Brothers #2)
  • For the Win (Gaming the System, #4)
  • Fast Baller
  • Come Work For Me
  • No Vacancy
  • Dive In Deep Book 1
  • Rough Sketch (Talbott's Cove, #4)
  • Hard Pressed (Talbott's Cove, #2)
  • Talon (Ashes & Embers, #4)
Sibylla Matilde grew up on the back of a horse exploring in the mountain valleys of Southwest Montana. She attended a two-room schoolhouse 1st through 6th grade where she had same teacher the whole time. At the age of 12, Siby discovered historical romance, devouring the work of Jude Devereaux, Lisa Kleypas, and Karen Robards. She began writing in 2013 with her debut novel, Little Conversations, a ...more

Copperline (5 books)
  • Post Breakup Sex (Copperline, #1)
  • Wild Irish Envy