Start by marking “Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)

Deliverance for Amelia

(Killer #1)

What would you do if the devil held you captive? Would you fight, or play along with his wicked games?

WARNING: THIS IS A DARK NOVEL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. THERE ARE SCENES WITH EXTREME HORROR AND BRUTAL TREATMENT AS WELL AS ABUSE. THIS BOOK IS INTENDED FOR THOSE 18 YEARS OR OLDER DUE TO ITS GRAPHIC NATURE. THERE ARE SCENES WHICH INCLUDE CONSENSUAL AND
Published June 5th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Deliverance for Amelia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deliverance for Amelia

Candace
Unsettling!

Whew! This was one gory, dark book. Just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse, they did. 'Deliverance for Amelia' will make you cringe and shudder. Don't be surprised if you want to curl into the fetal position and rock yourself in a corner after reading this one. It is intense!

I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that this book kind of reminded me of 'Roman', by Kimber S. Dawn. Gabe is a cold-blooded, maniacal killer, with no remorse for his actions and no
Clumsy Storyteller
Too Dark, Weird, Gross. words can't describe how awful this book was. full review soon
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
***** 5 An Angel and Her Demon Stars *****

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVE BOOK OF THE YEAR!!!
DARK
BLOOD
GORE
REVENGE
LOVE

I crave all these and find all those so damn sexy in a man until now. I was loving Gabe at the beginning of this book but this man is PURE evil. OH MY GOD....he did awful things. I went from love to hate and back again.

Nothing I say in my review will give this book any justification into how damn good this book really is. If you are into darkness....THIS IS A MUST RE
Elfina Renee
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WTF did I just read? OMG not only was it insane, but seriously dark and disturbing! So my question to you is this, what is the definition of normal? Well without doing a google search, I’ll submit my own two cents. The ability to fit in and be accepted by society. Well what about a psychopath? They’re unable to correlate or connect with anyone on emotional level. Sure they model themselves for acceptance, but they’re unable to hide the beast within. Case and point Gabriel!
 photo LOV.jpg
Most people who are s
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty

I started this book really liking it, however it went south. I'll try and tell you my frustrations without spoiling anything.

First I picked this book because of the two characters and how Freaken awesome it sounded. Gave was totally psychotic but I still felt like he did have real feelings for
Amelia at the start of the book and with the synopsis I just assumed Gabe would turn Amelia into something dark because it was hidden in her and yeah they end up to psychos in love. (Sigh).

That's the prob
'Q' aka CoCo
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up. This is the first book that I've ever bought based solely on the beauty of the cover. It's just so pretty! Gabe was a psycho, no doubt about that.
"Some people want to fight their demons. Me? Well, I like to play with mine."
As a serial killer for hire, he delights in his job, and it's described in exacting detail in parts. There are some pretty gruesome torture scenes straight from medieval times, as were the instruments used, and poor Amelia... this was not the life she si
Dusti Hanrahan
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 twisted, medieval torture stars!

This is NOT a love story, this is NOT a sweet story, this is definitely NOT a story for the faint of heart.
Take ALL warnings for this book seriously. It is dark, its is evil and it is graphic.

This book surprised me. I think, like so many "dark" books, I expected Mr. Evil to find his heart and be miraculously 'changed' by love. Ummmm Hell no. Gabe was a sick fucker w a fascination for all things torture. The things he did to his victims was unspeakable, and even
Ari Reavis
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was indeed a dark read. Not so much the sex scenes, but because Gabe was a twisted, psychotic murderer. I can't remember a time I've read about so many different torture instruments. Amelia really got the short end of the stick in this story. Betrayed by her father, taken by a true monster, and suffering a lot of loss. At times I thought she was really falling for Gabe and his manipulations, but then she would think about how she couldn't wait until Gabe died and I was like, "You go girl." ...more
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
OMG. I love dark books but this was....amazingly scary! Intense! Gabe has to be one of the scariest characters ever. Poor Amelia.
You have been warned; this is not about romance. This is a story about fear, obsession, captivity and abuse. If you are a lover of the dark side, then this is for you. If you are easily offended, then please, stay away.
Gabe's head was seriously twisted and sick and I have to admit that I loved Amelia for her strentgh.
Amazing book. The ending left me satisfied. Well don
Willow Madison
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 ** for creative use of museum-quality implements

This book could've been so much more, but I felt like the story was held back at the same time Gabe was made too OTT. And the love triangle? - Ugh - Grow a pair, buddy!

I didn't mind the gore/torture and actually liked that this was an example of a badass that really did do bad things 'on camera' - there was no question that he was crazy and capable of all sorts of horrors, unlike a lot of supposedly bad characters that only talk your ear off abou
Kim BookJunkie
I LOVED THIS SICK BOOK!

If you like VERY, VERY, VERY dark, disturbing erotica, you will love this book! It is seriously gory though…. by chapter 8 I had literally said, "Ugh" (as in yuck, ewe and gross) out loud several times. I read a lot of dark erotica so it takes a truly dark book to make me say, “ugh” or feel the way I felt while reading this book!

Capps pushes boundaries with DELIVERANCE FOR AMELIA,. For me, a reader who seeks the ultimate in darkness with boundaries that have yet to be de
Willow Brooks
Sep 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Yamna Rashid
For Heaven's Sake Goodreads if ONE line in my review is a spoiler then please notify me instead of marking the entire review as a spoiler just to appease certain snowflakes.
**Spoilers Included** (Read at your own risk)
*Sigh*
I don't even know where to start. This is the perfect example of a book that promises too much and delivers so little. I guess with books based on the darker side of humans, people usually hate them 'cause they can't handle all the abuse and it becomes too "dark"
Jodell
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mind-f-cked
I was not going to finish this book, It was sick, twisted, messed up, not my kind of book, and yet, I kept reading by 57 percent through the book, I knew I had to finish it. Even thought I swore I was not liking it.

It was like driving through a blizzard and going straight towards the boogy man and hell and not knowing what would happen next, or even having a clue what was around the bend, I was being taken for a ride I did not want to go on but I couldn't get my foot on the brakes. I gripped my
Christine
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dark sadistic pure evil on two legs is how to describe Gabe.
Amelia poor girl a captive pawn in Gabes games.
I read this with my face screwed up most of the time intense and intriguing.
Tim Miller
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually like erotica but this one is different. I'm a horror fan and this has some serious horror elements. This story reminds me of Hannibal Lecter meets 50 Shades of Grey. While there is no cannibalism in it, Gabe's personality and mannerisms remind me a lot of Hannibal from the TV show. So it gave me a vivid picture in my head while reading.

The story is pretty relentless with what Amelia goes through, talk about not catching a break. Unlike a horror story it doesn't have the "horror-i
Danielle Harris
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This was incredible read! I can't believe what happened to Gabe! I had such high hopes for him. I don't care if he was a crazy killer he was super hot!
Samantha L
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FAR OUT THIS IS ONE INTENSE READ! But I loved every second of the ride. My emotions were completely wrung out by the end and I know for sure that I am headed for one of a book hangover. You really do need to take heed of the author’s warning on this book. It really is not for the faint hearted. But if you can stomach dark and erotic reads, then I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Imagine being thrown into the middle of something that you knew nothing about. This is the predicament
Fre06 Begum
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
Wow truly disturbing "hero"!
Sanne Heremans
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, dark
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Sanne / Scandalous Book Blog***

Dark doesn’t even start to describe what this novel is about. Bonny Capps has put the “D” in darkness. I have read some seriously dark novels but this one comes quite closed to be “the” darkest I have ever read.

One of the first thoughts that came to mind was the resemblance with the era of The Tudors. Seriously, if you have have read the books or saw the TV show you know what I’m talking about. You do not want to r
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Well I can honestly put my hand up and say I've never read a book quite like this one. Firstly I wasn't expecting the 3 POV's and the inclusion of the 3rd left me feeling - ooh ok and oh ok..... see I had mixed feelings about then where the story was going to go.

I have a few areas where I want to argue like mad about 'choices' or 'decisions' taken and bloody hell I have to say that Gabe must be the most darkest leads I think I've ever come across. I am very glad at the direction Bonnie took this
Sultry Steamy Reading
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from The Write Connections in exchange for an honest review.

Readers, before you turn to the very first page, you should really heed the warning for this book. This is not your ordinary dark erotica. There is no glossed up version of a girl being kidnapped and then falling in love with her captor and then living happily ever after. Whether this book ends happily or not, you'll have to read to find out and then decide for yourself.

I think Gabriel is the darkest main
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
HOLY CRAP!! WTF did I just read?! I love dark, please don't get me wrong, but this was freaking out-in-the-country-no-streetlights kind of dark. There was no light. Can someone please turn on a damn light????!!!! A flashlight, a lighter even!

If you're looking for something dark, gritty, dirty, sexy, with lots of torture, killing and mayhem, then this is definitely the book for you.

Bonny Capps is freaking warped and I freaking love it!! Honestly, not many authors can pull of the depths of depravi
Frankie Yates
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading this book. It was brutal and a complete roller coaster of emotions. At first I was worried that I was going to end up liking Gabe, because I found myself drawn to his character at the start. It didn't take long for that to change and although he was terrifying, I did find myself feeling slightly sorry for him. There were plenty of horror aspects to this book, lots of sexy scenes and some parts even made me teary. I definitely recommend.
Naughty Beauties Book Blog
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a complimentary copy from The Write Connections in exchange for a honest review.

This is certainly not a world we wish to be a part of until you are there. Bonny has captivated a one of a kind story in itself. She vividly brings every feeling, fear, anguish, torment and most of all love in the human spirit.

Gade is pure evil in every sense. He lives in a world that would be so surreal to plain folks. He is what Amelia would never in her young life never fathom being caught up. Can he trul
Jennifer B
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I made the mistake of starting this book at about 11:30 PM, telling myself just half an hour of reading to start the book and I'll go to bed. It was so intense that I couldn't stop and I read until 3 AM to finish it. Then up another half an hour sorting through my feelings that was stirred up. I haven't had a favorite book of 2015 picked out yet but this is without a doubt THAT book!!! In all of it's ugly crying, emotional upheaval glory that is this unforgettable book of a woman who found herse ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Scars remind us of what we’ve survived, Amelia. One day, we’ll look back, when we’re old. We’ll know that we survived. Together.”

Holy dark read!!! Wow, this book was beyond dark, but I loved it!! You feel horrible for Amelia from the minute you start reading. This book is not for the easily offended. I really did love this book and all its darkness.

Amelia lived a privileged life from day one. Her daddy was mayor and well she never had a worry in
Donna
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy Darkness Batman!! This book reminds me of Break Her by B.G. Harlen and Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts, two of my favorite dark reads! If you’re a dark story lover, than this is DEFINITELY the book for you!! Heed the authors warning, this book is disturbing and graphic in places, lots of triggers for some, but oh so good for those that can handle it. I don’t want to give too much away, but as the synopsis says, Amelia has been taken by the devil and she must find a way to survive. Yes, ...more
Amy~ My Book Obsession
Deliverance for Amelia by Bonny Capps is an emotional and physical journey that will have you weeping and smiling all in the same paragraph. I love this story and how Amelia overcomes the malicious and deprivation in her life. This book is not for the faith of heart; it is graphic and can be hard to read at times. If you have any triggers do not read!
Amelia is a young woman just starting out on her own in life. She has just started college and is ready to live life from under her father’s thumb
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • Redeeming Rhys
  • Hollow
  • Scars (Scars, #1)
  • Roman (Roman, #1)
  • Flawed (The Butcher, #1)
  • I Know What Love Is (I Know..., #1)
  • Blyssful Lies (The Blyss Trilogy, #2)
  • Snatch
  • The Decimation of Mae (Blue Butterfly #1)
  • Unbearable (Unbearable, #1)
  • Master Over You
  • Mad Girl (The Chronicles of Anna Monroe, #1)
  • The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
  • Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale
  • Little Doll (Bittersweet Cartel #1)
  • Unbreakable (Serpentine #2)
  • Desolate (Empathy, #2)
B. Bennett (formerly known as Bonny Capps) is best known for her novel, “Deliverance for Amelia”, which became a bestseller in the US and the UK.

Her style is based on parts of her Texan upbringing, and refined through her travels across America. She bridges the gulf between the everyday and ordinary, and the extreme and horrific.

A glimpse inside her writing is a glimpse inside a mind capable of sh

Killer (3 books)
  • Gabriel (Killer, #2)
  • Relentess (Killer, #3)
“What can I say? Some people want to fight their demons. Me? Well, I like to play with mine.” 2 likes
“I don’t want you getting hurt. You just might be the only friend that I have left in this world.” 0 likes