Start by marking “The Old Testament Made Easier Part 3: Selections from Ecclesiastes Through Malachi” as Want to Read:

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
�A Teacher in Your Hand!� In this study guide, noted teacher and gospel scholar David J. Ridges brings the Old Testament to life with his well-known teaching skills. In addition to a verse-by-verse study of Isaiah and Jeremiah, he provides helps for Ecclesiastes and Ezekiel through Malachi. In-the-verse notes provide a highly effective, unique teaching tool. Notes betwee ...more
Published October 1st 2009 by Cedar Fort (first published June 7th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Old Testament Made Easier Part 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Old Testament Made Easier Part 3

Jason
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Good series. I wished he wouldn't have skipped so many books in this one.
T.K.
May 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Once again, this was really well done. Isaiah and Jeremiah were especially amazing. I understand them so much better now! I was a little disappointed that Daniel and Malachi were abbreviated, though there is still some good information there. I wish the Old Testament had been broken into four study guides instead of three, then the author wouldn't have to constantly apologize for skipping parts due to lack of space. I would even happily read a five-book series from him.
Swhe641200
Dec 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
These books have help me understand the Old Testament so much better. It also gave me more confidience that when I did read it I understood it more. I made a goal to read the whole old testament this year not just the study guide. It has been a wonderful experience. These books do not cover every page of the old testament there is not enough room. I have enjoyed to old testament so much more than other times when I have attempted to read it.
Kayla Crockett
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I love these series of books. It was great to wrap up my study of the Old Testament -- and I learned soooo much. I think from now on I need to keep these books one hand for all my scripture study as they are so helpful!
Linda
Dec 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing
David Ridges knows the scriptures in a way I wish I did. I am so grateful for these books - it makes my study of the scriptures so much more meaningful.
Ann Hollon
Jan 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, seminary-ot
Love, love the series despite typo errors and name mix ups in some of the books. Great companion study to myself as I've been preparing my seminary lessons.
Alicia
Jan 12, 2016 added it
Read most of this book while preparing seminary lessons. I especially loved the explanations for Jeremiah and Isaiah.
Barbara Van Buskirk
May 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: religion
These books really break down the scriptures so they are easy to understand.
Thebarrys10
Jan 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star
I like reading the scriptures with extra help, especially the Old Testament! I really liked this book for Isiah.
Katherine Woodin
Apr 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I only wish it covered all the books in the Old Testament completely. It has helped a lot in understanding the scriptures.
Sally
Dec 29, 2009 rated it really liked it
I found this series very helpful in my study of the Old Testament.
Stephanie
This is written by my favorite institute teacher. Such a wonderful series to give insights to the scriptures!
Erma