Start by marking “i can see no way” as Want to Read:
i can see no way

i can see no way

Emma Kate lived the first 38 years of her life living a paradox. On the one hand, she failed to fully understand the driving force that caused her to self-destruct again and again. A failed marriage that was full of manipulation, control and violence, a second that was even more violent. She was a trier. She was changing others through her vocation, but she felt a fraud, ...more
Kindle Edition
Published June 2nd 2015 by Difference Press (first published May 31st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about i can see no way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about i can see no way

Start your review of i can see no way
Tami Stackelhouse
Working as a Fibromyalgia Coach, I often have clients who have abuse as part of their story. Fibromyalgia has it's roots in trauma: physical, emotional, and sexual. So much so that some researchers are exploring the incidence of abuse in fibromyalgia patients.

Emma Kate's book and message are so important. I am very thankful to have this resource to share with my clients. There's much I can teach on how to live with fibromyalgia... living as a surviver of abuse? That's Emma Kate's territory, and
Sandi Amorim
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emma Kate gives us a glimpse into domestic violence that is both enlightening and terrifying. If it can happen to a highly educated, well traveled professional, with a promising career, it can happen to anyone - and does happen much too often.

From sharing her personal experience with abuse, to providing very clear markers of what to look for Emma Kate shines the light on abuse, and challenges the reader to do the same with compassion, and even hope for the future.
Lina Pane
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow what can I say...this book is heart squeezing, inspiring, powerful, strength and just pure awe! Emma Kate is an incredible writer and brave to share her journey so open and bare all. I started reading a book and the tears started to stream. It definitely needs a note at the beginning: read with a tissue box handy.
I read this book in one sitting as couldn't put it down. Its a book to share with all the women you know, mums, sisters, daughters and friends. It's empowering and highly
Christine Henderson
This book gives a lot of insight on abuse and good advice on the early signs of domestic violence and how to avoid becoming a victim.

This has been very insightful and useful reading material. I highly recommend this book. If only this book would have been longer I likely would have given 5 stars.
Glenys Newton
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Straight from the heart, Emma writes with courage in bucket loads. She writes with an honesty that can only help other people out there, going through anything similar, to reach out and tell their story. This is so needed in the world. Thank you Emma.
Leigh