Start by marking “Lies in Rewind (Love in Rewind, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lies in Rewind (Love in Rewind, #2)

Lies in Rewind

(Love in Rewind #2)

"Karma never disappoints. Karma always delivers..."

Lawyer Sara Klein has made creating a facade of power and seduction an art form, but the wear and tear of years of lies has put a serious crack in her foundation. William "Liam" Knight has grown up in a world of wealth, privilege and heartache. When William's attempt to play white knight to the wrong damsel in distress shi
ebook
Published June 26th 2015 by Tali Alexander Books Inc. (first published June 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Lies in Rewind, please sign up.
Tali Alexander I'm working hard, I promise! Please private message me on FB to be one of the hundred readers to receive an early ARC of LOST IN REWIND.
xoxo Tali

Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Ya'll know I rarely give one star reviews. RARELY!

Okay... so... I read book one a few years ago, gave it a Pro & Con review with a three-star rating. In turn, I got some serious flak from some of this author's "fans". I mean, three stars? That's not a hideous rating. Anywho... when I saw that there were more books in the series I decided to give this author and this series another chance..... Sigh...

I can't stand a cheater. Especially one that uses a woman for selfish gains. and I especiall
Orlanda Machado
Original Blog Review: https://myescapebookscoffeetea.wordpr...

My Instagram: http://instagram.com/blog.myescape/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlogMyEscape

Buy this book on Amazon UK:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/09...

Buy this book on The Book Depository: http://www.bookdepository.com/Lies-in...

”review”/

* The author of this book sent me this copy in exchange for an honest review, so don’t expect less than that, I will always give my honest opinion, like it or not *

I am really happy with this book
Talon
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I don’t even know where to start. In the first book I was so curious about Sara. What made her tick? What made her the way she is? WILL SHE, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, FINALLY FIND HER HAPPINESS? I was just completely drawn to her. The fact that I got to go inside her crazy head was phenomenal. And let me just say that she was everything I had hope for and more. One minute I am laughing at her filthy, non-filtered mouth and then the next I want to curl up in a ball beside her and coddle her jus ...more
Robin
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Liars like me don't deserve to be happy. Nobody chooses me; I'm not a good choice."

I'm not sure where to begin with this review. When I read Love in Rewind, it gutted me. That book took me and showed me the best kind of love, then it ripped me to shreds and worked to fix me.

That's where we first met Sara Klein, Emily's best friend.

I loved Sara in book one. She was exactly who I would be if I could choose to be someone. Carefree & Outspoken, she was the perfect yin to Emily's yang.

"Maneate
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First things first, Lies in Rewind can be read as a standalone but do yourself a favor and read Love in Rewind first. I really think you need to know Emily and Louis' story before you get into Sara and William's book.

With that being said, I absolutely adored Lies in Rewind. We meet Sara in Emily's book. They've been best friends since they were in diapers. Sara is Emily's adventuresome other half. She's experienced, outgoing and knows everything about everyone; or so we think.

Sara's life is bas
Tarah Hodges-Wilkins

"He loves me as I am; it's just that in our case, love is not always enough."

WHOA!
I cannot express how exceptional of writer Tali Alexander is. Her writing style is phenomenal and before you know it you're are flying thru the book all the while you get completely lost in the story and feel as if you've become one of the characters yourself.
This is the second book in Audio Fools series. Love in RewindLove in Rewind is the first book in the series and it completely rocked my world! If you haven
Book Junkie
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WHAT THE FUCK? 2016? really? Why why why?

Okay, this book is so amazing and emotionally draining that I cant even express it. Tali Alexander has done an impeccable job with this one! But seriously why 2016? We need it like noww mann! I'm gonna cry! Oh my poor Sara and Liam! *sobs*
Justadele
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh that was mean BOOK 3 coming in 2016!!!!
Livia
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance junkies & audiobook junkies
Recommended to Livia by: Tali Alexander
Audible title: “Take On Me – AHA”
Audible review:

‘Sara, she’s my choice and I need to be a good choice for her, right now. I want to be somebody’s bloody choice.’ ~Liam

Minor spoilers alert!!!

★.•**•★Unabridged Audiobook Info★•**•.★

Narrated by: Erin Mallon, Cooper North, Sebastian Fields
Length: 9 hrs and 29 mins
Release Date: 06-13-16
Publisher: Tali Alexander Books Inc.
Writing style: Dual POVs
Cover, chapter header and break designs: ★★★★☆ Great visual des
Kimberly Fox
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-library
I just finished this beauty last night. And, wow. Before I say anything, you should keep in mind this is an erotic romance. If you don't like that kind of thing, this book is not for you.

With that said, I must say, Tali Alexander has outdone herself. She is just beginning her writing career - first with Love in Rewind and now with this and she is amazing!

A lot of people have hated this book for the same reason that I love it - the people are flawed. Some have disliked Sara (the main character. A
Jennifer Juers
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 "Broken Ballerina" stars!!!

WOW! WOW! WOOOOOOW!!! This book. It's going in my Top 5 of 2016 for sure!!

It has been quite some time since I've read the first book, Love in Rewind but that doesn't matter one bit because it all comes back to you as you read Lies in Rewind. Thank goodness for that!

This fucking book blew me away!! I had no clue what I was walking into! Lies in Rewind is a whole new box of worms let me tell you! I laughed, cried, cheered, got pissed off, laughed again and then my l
Virginia
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OK. I thought Love in Rewind was great but holy crap. Tali totally kicked it up a notch with Lies in Rewind. It was fantastic!!! Wow. Tali you have outdone yourself with this one.

The roller coaster of emotions, the writing, the plot, the alternating points of view, the characters. Tali did an excellent job on every single part of this book. And I know I am showing a lot of enthusiasm here. But I mean it. She really did.

I have to mention Liam. I absolutely loved him. He is so sweet and adorable.
Heather Lane
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So let me start off by saying that I have been dying for this book to release. Tali Alexander has an amazing talent in my eyes and waited so long for this story to come out so none the less it would be PERFECT.

We all have secrets and Sara is no different. Her secrets lies deep within. Having loved one man her entire life only to find out that he was never hers to love and will never be. So her journey begins with the web of lies she is forced to live.

Liam Knight wants revenge but at who's cost?
Lea ★
I was reading this book with my laptop open so I could listen to music Tali mentions in this book. I freaking loved it!
Sometimes is easier to express yourself with music, but I never read a book that has a perfect blend of music and words.
Do yourself a favor, and read the first one If you haven't already.
I liked Sara in the first book, but I loved her more in this one.
Music is actually just cherry on top, because this read is altogether brilliant and unforgettable.
Dear Tali, please keep wri
Annette ~ Rebel Heart Book Blog Popa
I loved Love in Rewind and could not wait for this book !! Sara is smart , Hot and has a past full of lies until she meets the British swoon worthy Liam and well the chemistry is just undeniable. Two completely different people both dealing with their own pasts . I knew where I wanted this book to go once I was a few chapters in and I was not disappointed . It's so Hot , so full of emotion and literally left me wanting more !! I also love seeing more of Louis and Emily ...
Stacy
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ok I went the unconventional route and read book 2 before book 1 and loved this book. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone with details. I will say that I loved this book! Love Sara...Love William! Smiles, heartbreak and new beginnings! If you loved book 1 you NEED to read book 2.
Elizarey
Jan 09, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

So I wasn't sure how I was going to react to this read. Before reading Lies in Rewind all I knew about Sara was that she was Emily's best friend who was also sleeping with a man who was in a committed relationship. Sara was definitely not my favourite character to read about but she was human and I liked that about her. She made mistakes but in the end she was able to become a better person!

We meet William Knight at the end of Love in Rewind.Liam was there for Emily when she ran away f
K3
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love it can be such a JAGGED LITTLE PILL and boy can it make us a BASKET CASE.
For Sara Klein, her whole life has been nothing but Lies, SWEET LITTLE LIES. The one and only man she has ever loved but could never have is TEARING UP MY HEART. He is also the only other person who knows her SECRET. She pleads for him to QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART but he always wants her to STAY. After years of GETTING JIGGY WIT IT, she realizes that SOMETIMES LOVE JUST AIN’T ENOUGH and her heart knows that THAT
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
✰✰✰ 4 Star Review✰✰✰

Please remember this are fictional characters and here on our page we do not approved of cheating. With that being said let me tell you about Sara Klein, she has been best friends with Emily Bruel since they were babies. But that didn't stop Sara from keeping her true self from her best friend. She lived in a whole new world that she fabricated with lies and deception, something she learned from her "perfect" parents.

Being in love with Jeff since she was fifteen years old and
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
I so so so looked forward to this book, in book one I just loved Sarah and couldn’t wait to read her story. Sarah was not at all who I thought she was but she did a great job at hiding who she truly was even from her best friend Emily. But her real pain…I felt all of it, her hidden life was so out of control. But I wanted everything to work itself out for her, she deserved happiness. I wasn’t so sure about William (Liam) in book one, I knew he had to be up to something but I just didn’t know wha ...more
Mindy
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I got a copy of this audio book for an honest review.
I loved listing to this book. I loved getting to know more of Sarah. I loved that we thought we knew her from book one but there was so much more about her that we had no idea of. She has a bit of love life issues. She has Jeff her long time guy she has slept with and Liam the new guy that she can have a clean start with. Who and how does she choose?
I love that the 80's music plays a part in the emotions. It helps understand the characters
Rachel Gunter
Nov 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Lies in Rewind is the second book in the Audio Fools series by Tali Alexander. I read the first book Love In Rewind a few months ago and really enjoyed it. However, I was a little disappointed in this one. The story didn't pull me in and I really struggled to like the main characters, Sara and William. I appreciated that they were both flawed, they weren't the perfect characters in many books. However, I just couldn't connect to either of them. William was, in all honesty, creepy! He was a bit o ...more
Amber
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In Lies in Rewind we got to see different sides of the characters especially Emily's BFF, Sara. She shows us her vulnerable side which I think we all knew she had but was just waiting for her to finally break. However she shows us just how strong she can be, dont let her full you because she shows us a little more. We also get to see more of Liam who is so hot with his british accent. He's back and he's ready to stake his love for Emily or so he thinks. This book is an amazing read, Tali Alexane ...more
Monica Graves (nightreads)
4.5 Stars

There are fairytales which is what we kind of got in Love in Rewind then there is the bad luck that Sarah and Liam get. And I believe in both. Some people just get lucky and stay lucky, while others have to wallow in their own misery and just go on with life not being happy. But like Liam and Sarah’s encounter, anything can happen in a few hours and you can have a connection with someone in a really short amount of time that means more than the years you have known others. And once agai
Joanna
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC** Just wow. .. beyond speechless! Wtf tali, I'm in love and my mind is still reeling in all the goodness you just threw at me! I'm spoiler free so don't worry I won't ruin it for any of you ladies or gents. PICK it up now is all I'm gonna say one click it you won't be sorry.
If you love the 80's than you'll love tali's work, she uses 80's song titles!

I need more, like now. What am I to do with myself .. drown myself in my sorrows til next year?! Worth every star plus more if I could... than
Kandis Redman
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lies In Rewind

I came across the first book by accident and I loved it. Now book two is here and it's even better then book one. Sara has been liar all her life and her lies are starting to catch up with her. Everyone leaves Liam but for the first time he walks away from Sara. This book continues Emily and Louise's story, but also you see what Sara's life was like. You learn lots of love, friendship, and trusts in this book. It is a great read, can't wait for book three.
Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
I love reading Sara's story from her POV.
I was curious about her in LOVE IN REWIND and she sure has stood up to my every expectations!
"Broken ballerina" with so much strength... I adore her!
I know the feeling of regret old decisions, that is why she's been under my skin from the first book and now, through the second.
Can't wait for the third one :-)
Alyssa Garcia
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think Tali would be able to top Love in Rewind, but she did. Lies in Rewind is an emotional rollercoaster, much like Love in Rewind, but the characters are so different there's really no comparison. Liam and Sara are perfection. I love Sara's heartbreaking story more than I ever thought I would. I cannot wait for Lost in Rewind (Jeffery's story).
SissiReads
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book so much that I have to get the physically copy to put on my bookshelf! I haven't read a book quite like this before. I love the way Tali wrote this story, with all the flash backs we really could understand why Sara is the way she is. it is so unique that I could not stop reading! I just loooove Sara and Williams with all my heart!
Jen
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have a soft spot for dirty talking Brits!
  • Irreparable (Wounded Souls, #1)
  • Crashing Souls (Crashing Souls, #1)
  • Meditations In Wonderland
  • Dripping
  • Fire In His Eyes (Secrets & Seduction, #1)
  • Unexpected Love (Love, #2)
  • Finding Home (Club Dark #1)
  • Lean On Me (Holloway, #2)
  • Family Jewels
  • Jamison (Spasm Rockers #1)
  • Winds of Change (Brides of Weatherton #3)
  • Unsettled (Chrysalis, #3)
  • Gilded Lily (Gilded Flower, #1)
  • The Spark Series: The Complete Box Set (Spark, #1-3)
  • Dragonbride
  • A Sweet Affair (Atlanta Affair, #2)
  • The Blyss Trilogy Boxed Set
  • Taking Mine (Breaking Habits #1)
Tali Alexander is a Jill-of-all-trades—married mother of three, doctor of pharmacy by day and romance novelist by night. Tali has fulfilled her passion of writing with her debut romance novel LOVE IN REWIND (first book in the LOVE IN REWIND trilogy). Since its debut, fans have embraced the unconventional love story of Emily and Louis Bruel making LOVE IN REWIND #1 on Amazon Kindle charts. With an ...more

Love in Rewind (3 books)
  • Love in Rewind (Love in Rewind, #1)
  • Lost in Rewind (Love in Rewind, #3)
“I don’t need to marry someone for good sex; I can pay for that.” 0 likes