Start by marking “Spin Me Round #2” as Want to Read:
Spin Me Round #2

Spin Me Round #2

(Spin Me #2)

*This is a serial. The installments are not novel length.*

Garnet Delaware is one of LA’s best DJs, although her fight to the top has been far from easy. Life was tough after leaving home at sixteen, but she’s shed sweat and tears to earn the respect of the music industry and is now content in the arms of her girlfriend, Lena. When Garnet is offered the opportunity of a li
Published (first published June 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Spin Me Round #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spin Me Round #2

Marie Yule
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4.25 Rockin’ ★★★★

After the way book one ended, my emotions were bouncing all over the place. I needed to read the next installment of Spin Me Round, book two by Elle Carmichael. It picks up two weeks after Wes and Gar's night of unbridled passion and guilt is consuming Gar. Due to her inebriated state, only small bits and pieces flitter through her mind, and those memories have her wanting something she never believed she would. Her three year relationship with her partner Lena i
Red Cheeks Reads
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first installment of Spin Me Round managed to take me out of my reading comfort zone and show me a whole new fascinating world that was cleverly put together and expanded. It set the scene for a brilliant entanglement of messy emotion, potent sex and complications but book 2 seemed to be missing something and I think for me personally it was the decision by the writer to leave a huge scene out that not only left me feeling bereft and cheated but also gave me negative feelings towards Wes as ...more
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
We ended with a cliffy and now 2 weeks later Gar is working to ignore Wes and the major guilt she is feeling about the events she CANNOT recall is eating at her. I am not happy we did not get the full details about what may have happened !! I was seriously waiting for that...

Gar has now been offered a weekend DJ spot by Wes , finding out he is working for Marshall now and able to land Gar her dream job and more touring. This would all be perfect if Gar wasn't so drawn to Wes and trying to fight
Lilian Flesher
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: completed-reads
I received an Arc copy of this book from the Author in return for an honest review.

5 Stars

After reading book one about Garnet Delaware, one of the hottest DJ's in LA, and her relationship with Lena, I was determined to read the rest of the series.

Gar has been signed up by Red Star, a contract which is going to promote her career in a big way. It also means at times she will be away from home and away from Lena. This fact terrorises Gar, she is very aware that things between her and Wesley Black
Kim Sutton
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.

Wow I'm loving this series! Poor Garnet and Wes are on a rollercoaster ride of emotions! This is written in both Garnet and Wes's point of view. After their night of passion in book one, Garnet is plagued with guilt. She can't remember most of what happened that night with Wes and she can't believe she cheated on her girlfriend with a man!

Elle Carmichael is truly killing me with the suspense! I need to read book 3 now and hopefully we will get
Melissa
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like a record baby...
This book is the second part of a series, so if you haven't read the first part, you're going to want to do that before reading this installment. In the first book we are introduced to the key players in this story Garnet and Wes. This part of the story starts off where the last one ended and is told by both Garnet and Wes. I liked the fact that we got to see both sides of the story, but I was definitely left with more questions than answers. I have a feeling that the third
Book-Lover Book Blog
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for honest review *

Garnets story continues here with her sceptical and mixed emotions, along with guilt swirling in her gut, but will she make the right decision? or will she let this carry on?

Ah I so love this story! I love the small bursts in each novella and the drama each part instills. I love garnet, yet hate what she's done. I hate Wes for being a home wrecker, and feel I'm keeping a secret from Lena myself. I love how easily this story flows from book to book an
Erin
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This is part 2 and i am glad I had it to read straight after part 1 so IK could see what happened next

It's one of those ones you can't put down

ARC provided by the Author in return for an honest review
Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
I was sent arcs of these to read and review.

I decided to review these as a set rather than individually. This is mostly because they are a set. You couldn't read one without reading the others.

The books center around Garnet, a famous female DJ. One of La's best actually, and shes had to fight hard to get there. Garnet is a lesbian and her girlfriend is Lena, she sadly has to leave Lena behind in LA while she tours the country.

Wesley destroyed his football career and now has to work in the music
Blogging For The Love  Of Authors And Their Books
⭐⭐⭐Chloe's Review!⭐⭐⭐

I received an ARC for my honest review.

We meet back up with Gar, two weeks after book 1 has ended.

I enjoyed this book a bit more as we get to see Wez's point of view. We see how Gar is coping with the events of book 1.

There are a few surprises that shocked me i wasnt expecting them at all.

Book of the Spin me around series is by far my favourite.

I cant wait to see what book 3 has in store for us!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐K's Review!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.

Wow I'
Romance Readers Book Blog
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

The story of Garnet, Lena…and Wes.
The second part of the story is told in alternating first person perspective of Garnet and Wes.
This story begins where book 1 left off. Something has happened between Garnet and Wes, and she is having a hard time facing him. On a trip back to see Lena, she continues to lie (or rather - omit the truth), and when she must return to the festival tour - she has the same problem of having to face Wes.
This part of the story is less action/story telling, and
C.A. Tibbitts
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

The story of Garnet, Lena…and Wes.
This part of the story is less action/story telling, and
Louise Bailey
second instalment of spin me around Part Two.
****I was given this A.R.C that I would get honest review ****
Had me hooked on the edge of my seat,
Garnet is not realised we obsession since their first kiss at 16.
Plans are not always set into stone.
An very unexpected turn almost ruins garments career turns out.
The truth has a away of unlocking secrets that could either make Garnet stronger or destroy everything she built.

highly recommended read

***louise ' loppylou ' bailey book blog ***
Smut Hut
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Garnet- Has finally gotten all she wanted. Her dream job, still with her girlfriend, what could go wrong? Wes- Is still trying to go straight and not give in to his addiction, but he secretly wants the thing he can’t really have….or can he? Part two continues the story of this love triangle. Can Garnet and Wes work things out? Are they meant to be together?
I would like to see it all as one book. overall a good short steamy read.
Apache Flower
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Arc for my honest opinion....I am really digging this Spin Me Round 2! It's sad what Wes is going through. To be in love with someone and not be able to do anything about it! And Gar she just doesn't know what to do with her feelings.... I am off to read part 3 of Spin Me Round and I think this series should be added to your reading list!

So far a great read and can't wait to see what happens next!
Pamela Stallings
ARC received for an honest review
As the story continues Garnet is feeling guilty over her night with Wes. She struggles with the guilt of cheating on her girlfriend Lena and her feelings for Wes. Wes is trying to forget Garnet but is realizing he can't there are too many feelings there from long ago. This book is told in both Garnet and Wes's pov which I love being inside of Wes's head. The sex is hot hot hot. I can't wait to read what happens next between Wes, Garnet, and Lena.
Paige
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for sharing my honest opinion*

I am SO glad I had this already and was able to start right after the first. This serial really has kept me turning pages and I cannot recommend it enough. It's so, so outside my normal genres and yet the character development and writing style of the author made me really love Spin Me Round so far. If you've read part one you HAVE to see what comes next!
Inked Reads
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bisexual, f-f, erotica
FourandHalfStars
I couldn't connect with the characters in book one, but book two was completely different. They came to life more as we got more of the back story and more interaction.

The naughty scenes flowed much better towards the end of the book as well. In fact I think the last 50% was really what drew me in and made me desperate to know more.

I can't wait to see how everything wraps up in part three.

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Inked Reads.

Renee
Jade Simcox (3 Degrees Of Fiction)
We carry on from where part 1 left off. What will happen between Lena, Gar and Wes??
I enjoyed this book more then the first one. The sex scenes are vivid and sexy as hell. I think Gar and Wes would make a great couple but Gar is scared. I know she is with Lena but I'm not sure what exactly scares her about being with Wes.
I can't wait to find out some more background information on these characters. There has been little hints dropped, which is enough to keep my interest up.

Vero Stro
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is Book 2 of Garnet, Wes and Lena's story. In this book you can read from the perspective of Wes and Garnet.

This story begins where Book 1 left off, which is great because I've never stopped reading. After finishing Book 1 I went straight for Book 2.

The story is getting better and better and I started to understand why they bahaved as they did.
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Will have a review up under Summers Book Blog.....
Candice
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm really loving Gar and Wes. Their story is so unusual. But it's keeping me interested. Can't wait to read more of it. I'm hooked on it now
Melissa Mendoza
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

I am really loving this series. I'm starting to develop a girl crush on Gar! I'm excited to see what happens next
Lana
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
perfect follow up ....love the character's and the music storyline.
A quick easy read that I didnt want to end!
Christina
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2016
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Book two begins immediately where the first leaves off. Garnet is left to work through the guilt and ramifications of her night with Wes. She’s put her long-term relationship on the line, and to what end?

I’ll admit, Carmichael definitely hit the nail on the erotica in this one. It was HOT. I like the chemistry between Garnet and Wes, and the mystery behind why Wes is pursuing her like he is is very intriguing.

I almost ha
Bromwynne Norris
Jul 27, 2017
Shelly
Jun 23, 2015
Elle Carmichael lives near the beach with her better half. When Elle is not writing she loves to read, go hiking, and when time permits camp out under the stars.

Sign up to Elle’s newsletter to receive emails on upcoming new releases and promotions.

If you enjoyed Spin Me Round, please take a moment to leave a review on Goodreads and Amazon.

Follow Elle on Facebook

Spin Me (4 books)
  • Spin Me Round
  • Spin Me Round #3
  • Spin Me Round Book 4 (Spin Me Series)