Start by marking “Reintegration: A Military Spouse's Biblical Guide to Surviving After the Homecoming” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Deployments are inevitable in military life. Short or long, relatively safe or extremely dangerous, time away from our men is standard issue. How can the family left behind best deal with the transition before and after deployment? And what should we do if he comes home different?

Those who deal with long separations due to a career know that the first weeks back can be tr
Published June 1st 2015 by Ambassador International

To ask other readers questions about Reintegration, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reintegration

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Reintegration: A Military Spouse's Biblical Guide to Surviving After the Homecoming
Rebecca Jackson
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As a Warrior's Bride of several deployments, this book is SPOT-ON and I highly recommend it to all military spouses. Whether you a new Warrior's Bride or a Veteran Bride of 20+ years, this book has something for you!

As much as I love the original book 'The Warrior's Bride' (which covers the whole gambit of military life) I'm a fan of the short length, yet in-depth coverage, on the topic of reintegration.

I can't wait for the next one!
Carrie Daws
May 29, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynnie
Jul 28, 2019
Kat
is currently reading it
Sep 20, 2019
I am passionate about helping lead women into the abundant life and freedom they have available to them in Christ. I am eager to see marriages grow in grace and move in Biblical Liberty. My best friend, next to Jesus, is my amazing Warrior husband of 24 years who fills this adventurous journey of life with love and laughter. Our greatest joy is homeschooling and loving our nine children and seeing ...more

News & Interviews