Start by marking “The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction, #3)

The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction #3)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  1,156 Ratings  ·  110 Reviews
“The best sex is hotel sex…”

My secret is out. Now commanding billionaire Dominic Rexford knows the truth, he wants me gone from his luxury hotel. My career is over before it’s even begun – unless I make a deal with the devil to earn back his trust.

But there’s more than just my heart on the line. The stakes are rising, and someone isn’t playing by the rules. How far will Do
Published July 2015

Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
If serial novellas are your pleasure, Lola will have you seeing stars in this suspense filled final installment to The Hotel. Going into part three my lady boner was fully erect and Lola quickly sucked me back into a world of hotel madness, corporate espionage and screaming orgasms.

uhhh, if that was too graphic then you won't survive this.

This series includes hate fucking and love fucking, Dom's gorgeous cock, and enough dirty talking to leave you slick with anticipation.

Dom is a complete and
Olga therebelreader
This is the third and last part in the Billionaire Seduction Series and I absolutely loved it!!

photo yeah_zps0grkegge.gif

The struggle between love and power was astonishing. Is it wise to mix business and pleasure? Is Dom willing to forgive Juliet and trust her with his heart? In this final installment we’re about finally to find out.

Juliet is so strong and self-confident but still innocent and sweet. A girl who has quite a road in this book, and who weathers it with both grace and mistakes. Dom melts my heart. Even as
TeriLyn
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it

**The Hotel Part 3 generously provided by the tour promoters in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "Just Say the Word" Stars

The final installment in the story of Dominic Rexford and Juliet Evans satisfies the readers! Another example of a short, punchy read Lola Darling writes in a way that allows you be charmed by the heroine's confidence, the changes in Dominic, the new characters she sheds interesting lights on, and the majesty of her setting at the historic Rexford Hotel in Chicago.

Dominic a
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Perfectly Perfect Stars!!!!!
A perfect ending to an amazing series! This book took on a different twist for me. It was action packed, suspenseful, heart pounding. And filled with orgasmic induced scenes! Lola Darling knows how to write sexy times!! This whole series had me hooked like an addict. I couldn't get enough of Dom and his delicious ways. But part 3, just completely wowed me!
Besides all the holy hotness, there is a fantastic story that will leave you guessing the whole time!
We sta
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Baby Jesus Lola!! What an explosive ending to a tantalizing story!

Part Three picks us a couple of days after the end of Part Two. Poor, poor Juliet is wallowing in sorrow. Now that everything is out in the open about how they meet, Dom wants nothing to do with her, and it's killing her. He's come to mean so much to her and being without him is not something she wishes to do. She has to do something to get him to talk to her, but she's coming up empty. That is until a very unlikely supporte
Hilary
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This cannot be the end! I need more! Lola has brought these exciting and sinfully-sexy characters to life, made me fall in love with them and now it is over. This is a break-up type feeling. You are sad it’s over, but oh so glad it happened.

The third and final installment has all the “things”: heartbreak, sex, suspense, love, sex! Yes, I know that was listed twice-- read the book and you will understand why.

Juliet is heartbroken and out to prove to Dom that she isn’t conspiring against him. Th
Sophie
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The 3rd and final instalment into the sinfully sexy and insanely hot Hotel Series is absolutely fantastic!

After the intense ending of Book 2 and Lola breaking my heart along with Juliet I was desperate to get my mitts on book 3 and Man oh man am I a happy bunny!!

I adore Lola's writing and her ability to sweep you off to another world that completely immerses you in one hell of a joy ride. I thought the first two books were HOT but this is definitely the hottest of the 3, I need my very own Dom!
Analia Almonte
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An a Steamy and Lovely Story

Lola like I said before you blow my mind girl, you did it three of the best steamy, sexy and hot books for me. This is the third book on the series and is take right after the second finish. Juliet is heartbroken and I fell her pain, good Lord Dom was rude to her but them, BAMMM!!!! STEAMY, SEXY, FILTHY AND LOVELY I JUST MARRIED HIM AGAIN!!!! If you are a huge fan of hot and sexy stories this one is for you. Dominic is everything, sexy, intelligent and dominant. You w
Jill
If you have made it through Book #2 and are actually considering reading book #3, let me save you some time. Don't do it!!

Book #3 has all of the far fetched ridiculousness of Books 1 and 2 plus the heroine turns into an ass. Book #2's cliffhanger leaves us with Juliet being caught for staging the cheating photos and Dom firing her. Just in case Dom is feeling betrayed enough, she turns around and starts working Dom's brother and ex-wife as a big wig executive. At first I thought that her actions
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After the secret was let out, Juliet is left with a broken heart. Dominic won’t hear what she has to say, and she doesn’t know what to do. Thankfully someone surprising decides to help her out…

Juliet decides to do what she has to do to win Dominic back. In the midst of all the drama the competition is still causing problems at Dominic’s hotel. Will Dominic and Juliet be able to help each other to get the hotel back on top?

I’ve very much enjoyed this series. Dom and Juliet have some great chemis
Jay
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful written with freaking fucking hot scenes....

I'm sad that this was the end of this series Ms. Darling you had me hooked with story since beginning. Dom and Juliette are going into my favorite couple list. These two knew how to heat up things and make a freaking bonfire with it.

Really if you like hot sexy scenes, love, a little mystery and twisty plot this one is surely a winner.

Can't wait to read your next big thing!!!
Sheila
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

The conclusion of this sexy series took a more serious and suspenseful twist than I had been expecting. The second book left us with Dom knowing that Juliet played a part in setting him up. She shouldn't have held on to that secret for so long. If she had told him the truth when she had first realized she was having real feelings for him, he may have reacted differently. As it was, he felt betrayed and used and wanted nothing to do with her.

Juli
Милена Божинова
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
This review is for the whole series.

Safety Gang Notes (view spoiler)
Tahsin
Unpopular opinion here. Let me get my excuses out of the way before I start a little rant: bad timing on my part. This is a classic case of 'me-not-you', since so many people seemed to have loved this series. I didn't.

Let's see what didn't work for me:
- Instalove. I don't remember the timeline too well, but I want to say within the first two weeks of their "relationship" she's already confessed her eternal love for him. Yeah, right! More like for his cock and his money.
- Everything was waaaay to
Rose  He
I LOVED this book !!!!
Looking forward to reding more books from this author.
Elle
Jul 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars-oh-kay
3 stars!

This is review for The Hotel part 1-3

description

Dominic Rexford is an alpha male (who has Christian F-Grey aura) and CEO of Rexford Hotel who fall in love with Juliet Evans. After their issue in Part 2, Dominic still couldn't believe what has Juliet done. She regret all 'bout it because she doesn't know that her doing. Still, Juliet want Dominic for better or worse. Unlikely, Dominic still despise her yet lusting after her in every way.

Juliet is very forgivable woman despite everything Dominic has
We like it big book blog
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
You will need to read both The Hotel Part 1 (1-Click on Amazon http://amzn.to/1U3iz1s) and The Hotel Part 2 (1-Click on Amazon http://amzn.to/1IE9FW3) before reading the conclusion.

I could not wait for Part 3. The cliffhanger was a doozy! The conclusion of The Hotel contains angst, a hot domineering man, self preservation, high speed action, almost fatal obsession and a HEA. Oh yes, this is a fast paced read that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

My emotions went into overdrive, I'm mad at Dom,
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bravo!

***ARC gifted by author in exchange for an honest review***

This is the conclusion of The Hotel and brings the entire series to a beautiful close. Questions are answered and allies are formed. This books begins with heartbreak and heartache. Juliet has the best friends in Em and Callie. They are protective, fierce and loyal as best friends should be. Roommate sandwiches while watching movies are the best.

The big question is whether Dom can forgive Juliet? Can he trust her again? Is love r
Debbie Hanson
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
GRRR I want to be really pissed right now! Seriously I was all prepared for the huge ending to this series, but instead I got 1 hour read and a way to quick ending for my liking.

Once Dominic discovers that Juliet is the one responsible for destroying everything that he owned. He is so furious that he tells her to leave and never come back. Devistated by his ability to hate her without finding out she was just a pawn in the whole willingness to destroy him. I naturally presumed his ex wife Lilli
Laura McMillin
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing ending to a fantastic series! Absolutely loved this book and all the characters! It has it all... drama, suspense, and the hottest hotel sex you will ever come across! This book has lots of twists and turns but in the end it is all worth it! You need to experience Dom & Juliets' story! You absolutely will not be disappointed! Can't wait to see more from this new author!! Congratulations Lola Darling on your outstanding first series! xoxo
Brianna
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great debut series from new author Lola Darling! I really loved Dom and Juliet together. You could just tell how much they really loved one another. There was just a magnetic force drawing them together that could not keep them apart even after all the lies and betrayal. So happy they got their HEA and I'm hoping that this isn't the last we have seen of them. It definitely felt like there could be a continuation of their story in the future and even a spin off series for Xander.
Leah Weltzien
review to come 4.5 stars
Erin O'brien
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Omg so awesome
But seriously Lola we need Xander's book this seriously can't be the last from the Rexford
Please please please we need more
Al Del
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not bad, the hero didn't redeem himself enough for me.
Gyulfem Mehmedova
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Лека и забавна поредица, много ми хареса!!
Adri
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
The start of this series was so good, and I really liked the drama in this book; I just felt the ending was weak.
Rochelle
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
A really fun series overall. Solid storyline with likable characters.
Tanaka K
Really loved this series as a whole. Short and sexy just how i like it when I have a lazy day.
  • Drawn to Fight: Hugo  Meg
  • Quinn (The Waite Family, #2)
  • Escaping Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • All Good Things Exposed (Good Things #2)
  • Remember Me (Shattered, #3)
  • Scarlet Fever: Hill Country Heart
  • His Ransom (A Dark Billionaire Romance, #5)
  • Eye of the Beholder
  • Saturdays at the Viper Rooms (Viper, #1)
  • Speak Low (Speak Easy #2)
  • Love, Technically
  • Friends (Sempre, #0.5)
Lola Darling is a romantic with a naughty side. Born and raised in Texas, she's a lover of lip gloss, a Star Wars junkie and full time book nerd.

When not writing steamy, smutty novels, she can be found playing with her cute and cuddly Rottweiler, Rocky, or spoiling her eight adorable nieces and nephews rotten.

Want to know all her secrets? Get on her mailing list:
More about Lola Darling

A Billionaire Seduction (3 books)
  • The Hotel (A Billionaire Seduction, #1)
  • The Hotel Part 2 (A Billionaire Seduction, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be