Start by marking “Roll Against Regret” as Want to Read:
Roll Against Regret

Roll Against Regret

(3d20 #2)

Zoes broadened her horizons in bed and everywhere else, since she hooked up with Jackson, but their latest shared fantasy beats all others when it comes to turning her on. He wants to watch her with another guya mutual friend from the online game they play. After all, the three are in sync when it comes to slaying dragons, and their flirting heats up the circuits.

When Zoe
Published June 12th 2015 by Acelette Press

To ask other readers questions about Roll Against Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roll Against Regret

Start your review of Roll Against Regret
Jenny Prose
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Whats not to like when you have two hot nerds and their equally hot computer geek girl thrown into the mix? This was a funny quirky sexy short story.
Malinda
3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. I liked Jackson, Zoe and Carter and was happy they managed to sort things out. This is the first story I've read by this author and I like it well enough I'm likely to try more of her work in the future.

Zoe is a data analyst during the day and an online gamer at night. She plays with her boyfriend, Jackson who she's been dating a few months. Zoe was raised in a very religious home and it's taken her years to loosen up and start exploring herself more and
Lynn Smith
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zoe and her boyfriend Jackson enjoyed gaming. They spent quite a bit of time chatting with their game mate DarkAngel1. Lots of flirting and sexual innuendos going on. Jackson's fantasy in real life is to watch Zoe get it on with another man. When they find out DarkAngel1 lives nearby they all agree to meet. When he turns out to be Carter, a man Zoe had dated and broken up with years earlier. The way that got away even though she was the one who left. Their were a lot of hurt feelings that never ...more
Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews
This book is a quick and hot read. I really enjoyed it. However, I felt like something was missing. I would have liked some background info on the characters.

But, I definitely will be reading the other books in the series.
Gizzie
A quick read. It was ust OK, nothing great. Not bad either. I almost put this book down but the story line picked up.
Elizabeth Kras
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
This is the second book in the 3D20 series and I have to say it wasnt as good as the first. I was really looking forward to another gamer romance novella as I dont find them very often and this one fell a little short for me. There wasnt nearly as much game mechanic and game play as I was hoping for since that is kind of what it is advertised as.
In this one, our leading lady, Zoe, has a great boyfriend in Jackson and they play games (briefly) online with a guy referred to as Dark. They decide
Goth Gone Grey
Storyline and smut - win-win!

I enjoy this author's geeky, yet steamy style. This book is no exception, with a lucky girl and her two guys:

"Heat flooded my skin, though I wasnt sure if it was arousal or embarrassment. Both, probably. Regret, and knowing Carter still lived in the same city, meant Id played out a lot of awkward scenarios in my head about what would happen if he and Jackson ever met. Not a single of those involved one hitting on the other. Though Carter was the only other guy Id
Melissa
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Work romance, menage

This is my first book I ve read by this author. I must say she will be on my tbr list from now on. The banter,friendship and love between these three jumped out of the book and wrapped around them. Exploring their wants and needs and making it work between them. Helping to prove the innocence for one s job. Being thrown back together from your past and still working out with your prior relationship. I csant vwsait to read the next one.
Isabeau Delaunay
Although this one is based on a HUGE coincidence, if you can get past that, I thought it was a unique setup: current boyfriend and ex boyfriend get back in the mix, lots of nice sparkiness from that, which means once it all comes together it's even more delicious. Again, the geekitude of it all is beyond reproach. Some characters from the first book show up and that's a nice tie-in, but you don't have to have read that one to enjoy.
Rosemary Hughes
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you could go back to the previous love of your life, would you?? If the current love of your life would accept another man to share you with, could you??
The backstory of a boss that takes his personal mistakes out on his workers, shows the two facets of most of our lives, that of our work lives and that of our personal lives. Not always separate, but one can always mess up the other, if they are too intertwined.
Another VERY HOT tale!
Danielle Goodwin
Allyson Lindt's "Roll Against Regret" is the sexy second story in the 3d20 series. Again, this is a major turn on for geeky readers who like gaming and fucking. Jackson and Carter are both super hot! I couldn't pick either! I like the connections between #1 and #2 at the workplace. It's unusual that you can get so much good detail into a short story. I can't wait for #3 (Roll Against Discovery) to come out later this month!
Donna
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story didn't seem to have as much geek talk, but it did have more then just sex. Zoe was able to move past all the trouble that her co-worker caused. I like Carter and Jackson but felt their relationship needed more depth before they started to accept each other. I enjoyed the chemistry between all the characters.
Erika
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: candy, lgbtqia, nerd-love
This was a bit rushed but a fun read all the same!
Diana L. Matranga
Red hat queen

This book was just as interesting as all of the other books that this author wrote about. All her characters have been so interesting
Nstefa
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
A story series with insta love and plenty of hot scenes
Nicole Mole
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story!
Danielle Mccoy
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, ebook
Not bad but way too much work situation not enough relationship based.
Mel
Dec 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-ebook
Simple and cute MFM.
Birgit
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book.

It's well written, fast paced, entertaining, hot and steamy. The storyline hooks You up. It's not
only about a really hot menage between fantasy-game-players but also about some work drama/crime that links to the previous book in the series. The characters are well-developed and You just love Zoe, Jackson and Carter.

I recommend this book.
So go ahead, grab this book and bring passion in your life.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Becky Baldridge
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not sure how well I would've liked this one if I hadn't read the first book in this series, but as I have, I like how things on that front were tidied up. I wasn't crazy about Jackson. Bringing in a third was his idea, then he doesn't like the outcome? Or maybe he did? He was just too wishy-washy and back and forth for me. I kept wishing Zoe would just walk away. But, the book is well-written and brings a conclusion to the unanswered questions from book 1, so I did enjoy that. An added bonus ...more
Denise
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romances, erotic
I read this book as part of a box set. The book had references to people and events in the first book, but if you haven't read book one you won't be lost.
Zoe is in a relationship with Jackson that is satisfying and is helping her grow. She left a relationship in the past because she felt she was not able to be the person that her partner needed. She has fought to overcome her feelings of inadequately and open herself to new things. Unfortunately one of these new things was a going with her
Bambi Fogleman
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the one author that I wait for every book to come out. She has me completely wrapped in the story's she writes. I love them all from Cubicle workers, computer geeks, to the in love hard core gamer's. Ms. Lindt plots are unique and a ultimate delight to read she keeps you wondering what will happen next in the computer world she tells. I am a true fan and get sucked into every book on the day it is released. Then stuck to wait for the next book and what new adventure she can find to ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved these three together, though it nearly broke my heart watching them believe they couldn't have what they truly wanted. Maybe it's because it's told in Zoe's voice, but my heart hurt the most for her. She'd spent so much time being denied and denying herself, I was so proud of her when she stepped up and asked for what she wanted.
SSZ
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the chemistry between Zoe, Carter & Jackson. Super sexy story with lots of hot dirty talk. Also got to touch base with book 1 characters. The ending was great. He got what he deserved! On to book 3.
Donna
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the series.

Meet the lovely Zoe. Zoes learned to broadened her horizons in bed, oh and everywhere else. Zoe's had to learn that from the moment since she hooked up with Jackson. However their latest shared fantasy beats all of the others when it comes to turning Zoe on. Jackson really wants to watch Zoe with another guy. This guy is a mutual friend from the online game they play. After all, the three of them are totally in sync when it comes to slaying dragons; Oh and their
Buffy Kennedy
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didnt read the cover blurb before reading this book and expected a similar scenario (nerdy threesome of some kind), but did not expect any continuity or even tie to the first book. I was wrong and I actually greatly appreciated follow-up. I love that we see someone get what was coming to them, there were no extraneous scenes or excessive drama, and the characters were so great.

I wanted a little more from the three of them as a unit, but Im still happy with where we leave them. I wanted more
Danielle Goodwin
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kaila
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very good story. I enjoyed the plot and the characters. I am really glad I got to review this because it kept me interested through the entire story and made me very happy while reading. I loved feeling like I was part of this story through the writer.
Juliet
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not a big fan of 3-way romances, but the author had a smooth way of easing it into the story. I did not feel the characters were developed enough and the conversation between characters did not always flow...
Eniko
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot

A short but oh so hot story with quite a few twists to keep the reader on their toes. Loved the fluid writing style of Ms. Lindt, a new author for me, and how easily I was drawn into the story keeping me there until the end. I am looking forward to reading the next book.

• A Wanton Woman (Mail Order Bride of Slate Springs #1)
  • Three Alpha Romeo
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • The Boy & The Bindi
  • Sugar Town
  • Theirs for the Night (The Thalanian Dynasty, #1)
  • Parker Looks Up: An Extraordinary Moment
  • Make Me a Monster
  • The Many Deaths of Scott Koblish: (Dark Humor Comics, Adult Comics, Deadpool Illustrator Book)
  • Open Earth
  • Portraits d'illustres butchs
  • Stage Dreams
  • Best Friends (New Species, #15)
  • They, She, He Easy as ABC
  • Pink Is for Boys
  • Annie's Plaid Shirt
  • Rough, Raw and Ready (Rough Riders, #5)
  • The Backstagers, Vol. 3: Encore
This Goodreads account is now maintained by Allyson's assistant. I'll make sure to pass on messages to her, but I won't be accepting friend requests, since I'm not Allyson. :)

Allyson Lindt has been telling stories since before she could put the words on paper. She was lucky enough to marry her muse and soul mate. Their cats are their children, and when theyre not spending way too much time gaming,

3d20 (4 books)
  • Holding Her Close (Bits & Bytes, #0)
  • Roll Against Trust
  • Roll Against Discovery (3d20 #3)

News & Interviews

“Days and months of holding back. Being diplomatic. Trying to figure out which way was up, and how to right a series of mistakes that weren’t meant to hurt anyone. At work and in my personal life. It was all a mess, and every time I tried to make things right, I made them worse. So maybe the answer was to stop trying so hard.” 1 likes