Start by marking “Demyan & Ana (The Russian Guns, #4)” as Want to Read:
Demyan & Ana (The Russian Guns, #4)

Demyan & Ana

(The Russian Guns #4)

Demyan and Ana have lived in privilege and protection as the children of Anton and Viviana Avdonin. With a Russian mob boss for a father and a mafia queen for a mother, they’ve got big shoes to fill. Love and life are messy games to play, especially when you’re new at it.

An attack on one Avdonin will leave the family stunned and hurting. Their retribution is brutal, but
Published May 28th 2015 by Bethany-Kris (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Demyan & Ana, please sign up.
Bethany-Kris Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, ect. All major online retailers have it. :D …moreAmazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, ect. All major online retailers have it. :D (less)

Start your review of Demyan & Ana (The Russian Guns, #4)
Bev
Re-read July 2019. A re-read that made me cry? Yeah, that doesn't happen very often.

*-*-*

An amazing albeit it gut wrenching novella and introduction into Demyan and Ana's lives. Another fantastic book by Bethany-Kris that had the tears flowing and my guts in knots.

This is not a standalone and should be read before Shattered.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angsty, emotional, dark, mafia
I LOVED this novella. It was packed with so much drama and emotions and it really tore me up!! The children of Vine and Anton, Demyan and Ana, are adults navigating life and being part of the Bratva. I loved that Vine and Anton are still a big part of their life and are there for them through tragedy and heartbreak. A quick read and definitely an awesome one as well!!

Deborah
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

This is the forth book in this series but the first of the next generation with Demyan and Ana being the main characters and for me it's the best so far.
The synopsis is good and since I don't want to inadvertently give anything away I'm going to avoid giving a summary of any kind, this book was so much more than I expected, it's emotional and raw at times and went where I didn't expect.
I didn't read any reviews or the blurb first (which is why it was such a surprise) since I was already committ
Winter Sophia Rose
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Heart Wrenching, Touching & Riveting! Excellent Read! I Loved It! ...more
Tahsin
You better buy not just a box, but at least a stock in Kleenex to successfully read this story to its end.
Elfina Renee
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
 photo Demyan 1_1.gif
Would you know my name If I saw you in heaven? Would it be the same If I saw you in heaven? I must be strong And carry on 'Cause I know I don't belong Here in heaven (Tears in Heaven Song by Eric Clapton)
 photo Cry Me A River 2.jpg
If you've been following the series the way I have then have a box of tissues on hand. Trust me you're going to need them! Five star standing ovation read! I bawled like a baby one minute and was pissed the next. Oooh my god too many emotions are surging through me at the moment, so enou
bookworm
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So i've finally read it. It was a good book altough i can say that demyan and ana are different from what i've expected. i feel so sorry for them. They both lost somethimg important especially demyan. I admit i didn't liked gia but now i'm so sad especially for vera. I hope that liam bastard has a very painful and long death, just like that scum of his nephew. I liked koldan altough i'm a little confused about his birth. However i really liked him. He helped ana a lot. I'm looking forward to rea ...more
Tzelina
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars......
Ok... Definitely I wasn't prepared for that!! It was heartbreaking 💔💔... so emotional read!! I wiped my tears away while reading about Gia and Demyan !! Bethany Kris you never cease to amaze me!!
Keya
I was not prepared for that. I knew there'd be some sort of heartache but I didn't realise how bad it would be. The tears did not stop and I didn't bother hiding them.

Demyan is so much like his father but he's also his own man too. He loves fiercely just like his father and what he had to go through was so gut wrenchingly painful.

And Ana, has the fire like her mother and the attitude like her father. I loved her and she also had to go through something no one should ever go Through! I loved Ko
Hayley
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No words could express the amazingness of this freaking book and series!!!!
Sheila
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm fan of Bethany Kris's Russian Guns series and all things Bratva.This,for me is by far the best book in the series.It gets five stars from me.
When she said on her Fb page that "it would have to hurt for it to get good", I had no idea what she meant until I read the book.And by God, did it hurt (SPOILER ALERT:Please read with a box of Kleenex if you are highly emotional) but it was just too good.
Demyan & Ana is an emotinal journey of the Andovin's ,a story of love, loss, promises, strength, se
Jeanette
It's just a book!

I was completely drawn into this story. I'm had to put it down to regain composure and continue on. There are several emotional moments. Demyan is all in now, and I am sure we gjve him all the permission he needs, not that he needs it. In the meantime, I am patiently waiting on the next installment. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Precious ✨
So I deleted my review, trying to rid my bookshelves of it's duplicates.. *heavy sigh*

This is all that I could salvage from the original one.

Still a great heartbreaking novella that leads us into the final novel of the Russian Guns Series, Shattered. It has triggers of rape and the associated things that come with it, but it is still a great novella.
Ari Reavis
I was literally crying, sniffling, and saying 'no, no, no' while reading parts of this book. It pulls you in and doesn't let go. I loved it. It had heart wrenching, sob inducing parts and parts that give off so much hope. I doubt the author will read this, but thank you for the message at the end.
Rasha Hanna
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg..the best of the series

Omg this story was so touching and heart felt. I definitely recommend it and cannot wait for the next installment. This is a must read.
Angel
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these characters. So much! Demyan and Anna's world are not anymore about rainbows and unicorns, it is time to be who they really are.

Please write faster Bethany!!! :D

Alisa
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HOLY SHIT. 4.5 stars. I've loved this series since the beginning....

Didn't know it was going to end like that or go that route...

Wow. Flabbergasted. I did NOT see that coming.
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
May 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
The author did an exceptional job with this novel (a rape victim) and I love it. I connected very easily with the main character Demyan as well as Gia. I felt both sides of their love for one another and their frustrations when their lives gets challenging. The same connection between Ana and Koldan was felt as well.
This was a shorter book than I am used to, but I the author didn't waste time with meaningless words and the past and present shifts happened naturally.What I liked even more about
DBQ
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really powerful piece of writing. I was so utterly affected by this novella. I loved the story of Vine and Anton and this book was no different. I loved it but in a different way to their parents story.I wasn't sure how I felt about following two lives but you pulled it off well.

I cried so hard that my throat hurt but I also found a deep beauty to the balancing of the stories. I look forward to the final book and I thank you for giving me a series that will forever be a favourite.
Mspraise50
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG so this is the best book in the series so far for me. This is about Demyan and Ana's lives and the tragedy that happens to them because of one incident that happens to Ana, that sets of a deadly dominoes effect that spirals through the family.

This story was heart wrenching and a fast paced read.

We get to meet a lot of the same characters from the Vine and Anton's story.

This series is definitely worth the read.
Ta-Mia
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This had to be the most heartbreaking novella I have ever read. I was not expecting any of the things that happened to happen. My heart hurt for Ana, but it broke for Demyan. It was too much pain, too much sorrow, too much heartache. But it was amazing writing that made me feel everything.
Nstefa
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Now the kids have their turn to make their place in the world of bratva! One wants to be fully immersed the other completely distanced. Two children who bicker but love each other must find out what family really means!!!!
Tracy
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So heart breaking but of so good. I'm so hooked to this series and this author
Pam
Mar 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-read
Wasn't what i was expecting at all. Good with a "new" cast of characters and a different story to follow.
Erin Tanner
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am in shock. The events of this story left my heart aching and with a thirst for vengeance. I cannot wait for book 5 in the series.
Sandra
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia, extra-wow
OMG?!!!!
Michelle Cage
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story no other word for it. I feel so bad for Demyan in this story along with his sister, cannot wait for Shattered to find out more about them.
Mia Bui
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One word. Whoa.

My heart hurts. Bethany, I’m sending you a bill for my broken heart. Jesus Christ. What a book.
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, bethany-kris

*Read thru Kindle Unlimited*
Khanique McDaniel
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's novella length but I don't want to call it one because boy does that do it no justice.

Unfortunately, thanks to reviews that didn't say spoiler alert, I already knew what would happen to Demyan in this novel. I had an idea based on the premise of his novel but it is certainly not the person I thought it would be and what about his relationship with Vera? I totally didn't see that happening and I expected a whole lot more anger from both himself at Ana and Ivan at Demyan. I even expected this
« previous 1 3 next »

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • The Final Hour (Volkov Bratva, #3)
  • Acquainted
  • In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • Iris. (Den of Mercenaries, #7)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Celt. (Den of Mercenaries #2)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Time Stood Still (Volkov Bratva, #3.5)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Crooks & Kings (The Wild Bunch, #1)
  • Something Green (Den of Mercenaries, #2.5)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

The Russian Guns (5 books)
  • The Arrangement (The Russian Guns, #1)
  • The Life (The Russian Guns, #2)
  • The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)
  • Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)