Start by marking “Mindful Eating (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mindful Eating (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training, #3)

Read Book

Mindful Eating (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training, #3)

Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes that aim to inspire you to eat mindfully fresh, uncooked fruits and veggies every day.

Our experienced and well-known vegan chef Olivera Rosic adores experimenting and creating the most appetizing vegan dishes, d
Paperback, Second, 120 pages
Published 2015 by Artof4elements

To ask other readers questions about Mindful Eating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mindful Eating

Nataša Pantović
Natasa Pantovic Nuit has designed Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
Titles in the Alchemy of Love series include:
- Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents
- Conscious Parenting Gold supported with 30 video presentations
- Ch
Draganadjokic343gmail.Com
Mindful Eating Book is a great book with some great mindful eating exercises and vegan recipes. Vegan Raw Recipes include the full range of recipes for soups, snacks, meals.
Milica Mica
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Got excited about the raw and vegan diet while reading this book. Loved the recipes :)! It is a great idea to combine mindfulness exercises with recipes that one can incorporate withing a weekly healthy menu. Check: vegan recipes Also have a look at:
Free Recipes worth checking...
Jadranka Cuculovic
Mindful eating book is full of vegetarian diet tips, recipes and mindfulness exercises to make vegetarianism a way of life. I ve been a vegetarian for the last 30 years and I consider vegetarianism to be an attitude towards life, and its values. I find this bookl to be an important and inspirational guide to vegetarian and vegan raw food preparation. It gives me daily drive to include more raw into my vegatarian diet. Very tasty receipes. This way of raw vegan food preparation inspires my creati ...more
Kamala Azzopardi
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vegetarian, vegan
Mindful Eating is a great resource for people who are becoming aware of the benefits of meatfree diets. As co-founder of the Vegetarian Society of Malta I have lived twenty five years of continuous transformation and happy to see the ratio of vegetarians versus carnivores in Malta changing drastically in favour of healthy ethical living. Thanks Natasa for providing this useful tool to help more and more people.
De Ge
Mar 16, 2015
AwesomeReads
Jan 27, 2019
Nataša Pantović
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Janet
Aug 03, 2017
Aurora Zora
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nutrition
great book with lots of good recipes. Made me a vegan for a month. What an experience! Check about mindful eating and some great exercises that I even kept within my life later. Losing some weight! Loved this part.
Janet
Lui Debono
Mar 07, 2017
Ivana
Aug 11, 2015
Nataša Pantović Nuit, BSc Economics, is Serbian / Maltese Author, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent and Spiritual Researcher into Higher States of Consciousness living and working in Malta.

Author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.

"Applying the Laws of Quantum Physics to Philosophy Mother of all Sciences and acknowledging that Micro Cosmos is deeply connected
“We do food every single day! Conscious Eating is a big step toward Conscious Living. Quality and Quantity of Food is directly related to our Health and state of mind. We can use food to help us recover from Stress and Disease. Not taking food seriously will eventually lead to Stress or/and Disease.” 7 likes
“Lot of us have problems with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. This Guide the Conscious Eating is designed is such a way to empower you in your relationship to food, helping you become more aware and conscious of your body / mind connection to food.” 6 likes