Start by marking “Gabriel's Demons (Demon's Assistant, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Gabriel's Demons (Demon's Assistant, #1.5)

Gabriel's Demons

(Demon's Assistant #1.5)

My name is Gabriel Price, and I’m no stranger to bad dreams.

After losing my family in a house fire, I suppose it’s normal to have nightmares. Except now, I’m dreaming awake, seeing things I don’t want to see, things I shouldn’t be able to see.

The first time I saw someone’s death, the vision hit me hard, just like the speeding car that crashed, killing its driver. There wa
Published May 24th 2015 by Enigmatic Books

To ask other readers questions about Gabriel's Demons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabriel's Demons

Garcelle
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for a honest review from Lovers of Paranormal.
This was a lovely introduction to Gabriel, who I know will be in the next installment of this series. Another teenager who suffered a tragedy but manages to continue on with his life. I love that he was aware of the financial situation/burden with his Uncle and was willing to help. It was once again very realistic and relatable. Tori is an amazing storyteller.
Wattle
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it

Why I read it: A little while ago, I took part in a blog tour for the second book and I was also given Gabriel's Demons to read, as it's a novella that brings the two books together. I read it prior to reading In the Demon's Company and I think it made the story that much richer.

My Thoughts: I really liked meeting Gabriel in his own little story, it gave me some
Angie Byrne
Jul 23, 2015 rated it liked it
I received this book for an honest review from Lovers of Paranormal on Goodreads.
After a puzzling start on the first book in this series, I really liked this book. The premise is the same, after being saved from certain death, Gabriel now has the ability to see someone's death in the future. It's more of a curse though, as these visions cause him to black out like seizures and can come on any time of the night or day. He desperately needs a job but who will hire him?
I loved that he is a tall bl
Stephanie
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2-review
Thank you Tori Centanni the opportunity to read your book. I was given this book in exchange for an honest review LoP (Lovers of Paranormal).
This short novella answers a lot of questions posed in in Demon's Deadline book 1 of the Demon's Assistant Series. Gabriel's Demons follows the plight of Gabriel Price, his efforts to come to terms with the death of his family, trying to make a life for himself, and his debilitating visions. The author was extremely descriptive at detailing Gabriel's vision
Char ღ Denae
Though a shorter 'novella', 'Gabriel's Demons' packs a lot of punch within its pages. Gabriel fills in a lot of the unknowns left over from Book #1 of The Demon's Assistant series. His skills are a major burden to him but they are very valuable to the demons, in more ways than one. He also adds a lot to Book #2 of the series (not available at the time this was written but read by me as an ARC) and also becomes a good friend and much-appreciated ally to the main character, Nicki.

This is #1.5 of T
Karyn
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it

This is a standalone novella in the Demon’s Assistant series. It’s a quick read and I really liked it. The descriptions about Gabriel’s visions are so detailed, I can picture what he is seeing clearly.

When I went back and saw that this book is less than 50 pages, I was surprised. There is a lot of story in this novella! This is a really cool series with a twist on demons. I definitely recommend this book and the series!
Michelle Butzgy
Heather
Oct 29, 2015
Courtney Pate
Oct 30, 2015
Tori Centanni is a nerd girl and a recovering goth. She likes dark, quirky stories with elements of humor. When not reading or writing, she can be found baking, watching too much television, and wrangling cats. She lives in the Pacific Northwest.

Demon's Assistant (2 books)
  • The Demon's Deadline (Demon's Assistant, #1)
  • In the Demon's Company (Demon's Assistant, #2)