Start by marking “Determined & Derailed (Storm Corp, #1)” as Want to Read:
Determined & Derailed (Storm Corp, #1)

Determined & Derailed

(Storm Corp #1)

What happens when you stumble upon something you can’t turn a blind eye to? In one blinding instant my life is turned upside down.

During all the chaos that has become my life, I find friendships are tested, loyalties are betrayed and those left whom I love are put in danger or killed.

I can only count on me. Three men are in my life, but they each have their own motives. My
Published (first published August 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Determined & Derailed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Determined & Derailed

Dimka
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review, cliffhanger

Life is a chaos. Alexis has lost her parents. And then his brother. That was her undoing. She is the CEO, and she wants to show everyone that is is a good one. She did not know a thing about computers, but now she excels at it.

Life is hard for her, nothing comes easy. Why does she always has to suffer? She knows that life isn't a little pink cupcake that your mother baked you.

She will discover some secrets that will put her life in danger, but she is a strong woman that will fight, she will
Bobbi Vaughan~reader
Determined and Derailed (Storm Corp, #1)
I received this in return for an honest review of CONTENT only.

WOW! This Book!!! I have read other books by Gracie, but this one is AMAZING!!! The writing and story line is so different, I asked myself “Is this the same person?” I literally could not put it down. I slipped in a word, sentence, or paragraph whenever possible.

Storm Corp follows the life of Alexis Storm. After the death of her parents, and then her brother, Alexis becomes CEO of her family b
Delanea
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling, Sexy, Heartbreaking

I am a huge Gracie Wilson fan for many reasons. She has a devoted Facebook Street Team (of which I am a proud member). She is so accessible and interactive in the group. When Determined & Derailed went live for purchase, I snapped it up, and I am not at all sorry...

Thrilling: The action in this book is constant. Our heroine Alexis "Lexi" Storm begins her story coming into her own as the CEO of her family owned business. She is making things happen, breaking out
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Inheriting her family company at the age of 19 was not something that Alexis Storm could have ever imagined but is what happened after her parents died 3 years previous and her brother dies days after her birthday. Deciding to take a more hands on approach after leaving her brothers’ best friend Nolan to manage the place Lexi's choice of branching out starts a whirlwind of events.

They always say men are like buses you wait for one and three show up at once.
Nolan was her brothers’ best friend and
T.M. Payne
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book: Determined and Derailed – Storm Corp #1
Author: Gracie Wilson
Publication Date: 8/4/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW

Alexis Storm has been through the wringer. Losing her parents at the age of 16 she was raised lovingly by her brother lucas who died at 21 if a horrific car accident or so it was said accident.

Lexi soon discovers that there are those who she thought were friends and loved ones who are not and those who she didn't think she could trust tur
Emily Lawrence
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite books are those that can keep you on the edge of your seat right up to the end, wondering what will happen next. Determined & Derailed is one of them—a tantalizing, fast-paced plot, with neatly placed twists and turns. I found that the action is constant throughout the book, that there is never a dull moment. The book has an equal dose of suspense, drama, conflict, deception, and romance—the perfect ingredients for a grabbing read that will throw you on an emotional roller-coaste ...more
Andrea Huseman
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 1 in the Storm Corp. If your looking for a five star beginning to what will be a equally rated series, this is it. This is one of those story lines and characters you don't want to miss. So unique and entertaining. It is full of drama, suspense, romance, heartbreak, etc.. All the themes and components to make a fun attention grabbing read. Name it --this one has it. Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster. Your heart will be ready to burst. I had a couple walk away moments. I wa ...more
Sassy Southern
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a confusing book in the beginning. But if you can sort out the flashbacks and stick with it you won't be disappointed. It is a story of what one woman does with the grief life has dealt her. She now has a family business to run. Alexis is determined to do just that. This is her family legacy. All she has left. Well, Tory and Nolan are there for her. They will always be by her side.
When she starts to put the pieces together of the tragedies that have plagued her family, she strikes out
Jessica Ann
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gracie has done it again!!! Instantly hooked!!

Alexis Storm has had her life turned upside down in more ways than one. She has lost her parents and brother. She now runs a company with her late brothers best friend. Unfortunately life only gets worse for Alexis. She has put business plan in place that has done nothing but backfire at every turn. She has three men in her life that love her dearly, but will she really find her true happiness.

Read this amazing story to find out! It has love, traged
Jordan
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book twice.
I had to. I had to make sure I didn't miss anything. Gracie did a fantastic job breathing life in to these characters. Something that she excelled in with the Lonely Girl as well.

Alexis storm has a multitude of issues, all stemming from her brother's disappearance. Throw in a love square and you have a recipe for success!
Brandy
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gracie is the queen of love triangles! More grown up vibe vs the lonely girl series. Lexi has a lot of drama for a young adult, but handles herself well. The last word in the book is like OMG! Ready for the next book so I can know what the heck happens.
Salice Rodgers
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gracie does it again!!Another book i couldn't put down.This book had me on the edge of my seat,laughing,and sometimes holding back tears! Gracie definitely knows how to grip you from page one and have you dying to know what happens next! cant wait for more!
R Huiszoon
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gracie Wilson, Julia Bright: ‘Determined’, Storm Corp book 1.

As an ARC reader I received this book for free. And promised an honest review. Here it is. English isn’t my first language. Sorry for errors.

Rating: 4 stars (of 5).

In general: Complicated start of a CEO career.

Main characters:
- Alexis ‘Lexi’ Storm. CEO of Storm Corp., a firm dealing in the digital aspects of weapons. Now at the age of 21; her dad and mom died when she was 11 years old.

- Lucas Storm. Her older brother. Lexi’s guardian
Gin
Apr 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book read like a soap opera, there was so much drama happening. A lot of the supporting characters were one-note, particularly Nolan. I kept trying to justify Lexi's actions by reminding myself it's because of her age, but really, there are only so many things you can excuse. I mean really,  she says she won't trust anyone but the she trusts men she barely knows (ok, yes, she didn't trust Cohen with everything,  but it was pretty close). Because we knew so little about the three love intere ...more
Nadia Stephens
Determined by Gracie Wilson was suspenseful. I did not like how the book started slow, picked up at the end, and then left you hanging. I would’ve given 4 stars but I did not like the cliffhanger introduced in the last chapter. I received an ARC for my honest review.
Marcie Wegner
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I stayed up way too late last night finishing this book, devouring the entire book in one sitting.

Alexis Storm inherits her family's company at the age of 19 after her parents died 3 years ago and her brother dies right near her birthday. After leaving the company in her brothers' best friends hands for a while, she decides to become more involved with the running of the company. This leads her into all kinds of problems and danger.

This is a well written novel that keeps you
Stephanie Colman
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gracie Wilson is the queen of the love triangle, no wait is it a square, no what comes next in the number of sides!!! And you won't know who you are truly rooting for the girl to end up with until it is all said and done. Her storytelling is amazing and her characters come to life in a way that you simply cannot set her books down and this is no exception! You laugh, you cry... There is action, there is romance, there is intrigue. I can't wait for the next book in the series because I need to kn ...more
Brenda Pickens
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book I have read of Ms. Wilson's. She may have become one of my new favorite authors.

There are so many twists and turns and suspense in this book. Nolan, Jackson or Cohen. Three men love Lexie and she loves them as well but they all have secrets they have to keep in order to protect her and keep her alive. Who can Lexie trust? I sure hope there is a second book in this series as there are so many unanswered questions. Including a surprise at the end of the book that will blow
Sarah Ann
Jun 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Once again Gracie Wilson has given me tons of OMG and WTF moments, in the best way possible. Determined & Derailed is filled with twists and turns and an ending you won't see coming.
Jennifer Nelson
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gracie Wilson captures her audience in this amazing work of art. After a slow and somewhat jumbled start, Gracie leads her readers through a maze of webs that help tie together a masterpiece. I am anxiously awaiting her next stroke of genius.
Tammy  Tracy
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alexis Storm has lost everyone important to her now she is in charge of Storm her family business. This book is action packed and full of everything imaginable with a surprise ending I can't wait for the next book.
Rafi Rahman
I_love_florida
Mar 07, 2014
Heldi
Mar 08, 2014
Look for her in the trees enjoying nature’s wonders, traveling to see the latest animal conservations, or at aquariums all around the world. This girl loves nature and all animals. She has many pets and is always adding new additions. The more the merrier in her mind. Sitting under the shade reading a book, letting the world around her pass by, while she is safe in her bubble of imagination. Well ...more