Start by marking “Fallen Grace (Grace, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Grace (Grace, #4)

Fallen Grace

(Grace #4)

The living continue to struggle to survive in world that now belongs to the dead. From the farmlands of the Pacific Northwest to the Cascade mountain range, a group of survivors now finds themselves at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. They will meet other survivors, face new losses, and come across even more horrors.
ebook
Published May 21st 2015 by Smashwords (first published December 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Grace, please sign up.
M. Lewis Still working on book 6. I've been focused on my 11 year old son who is in treatment for brain cancer. Hoping to get it out by the end of the year.…moreStill working on book 6. I've been focused on my 11 year old son who is in treatment for brain cancer. Hoping to get it out by the end of the year. :-) Thanks for your kind words about the series!

Marcy (less)

Heather
I have read this series one after another so I have been lucky enough to not forget what happened in previous books.

I enjoy the intensity of some of the action. Unexpected characters die, which always makes the story difficult but for the most part they were true to the story and not just a reason to kill off more people.

I'm still looking for Zoe to become less helpless. She is still relying so heavily on the men in the book and I keep wanting her to start to trust her own talents a
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Wow, every book in this series just tears your heart out. They are all full of twisted emotions, tragedy, unexpected actions, with lots of zombie flesh eating roamers to boot.

Fallen Grace starts where the last book ends and continues the story of the remaining survivors in a hotel.

There are a lot of people you will meet but as Lewis writes them in, guess what? Lets just say just don't get attached to anyone because you don't know how long they will be there.

Closer to the end, there is some un
Cynthia
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zombies
can't wait for book 5....
Kimberly
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves zombie apocalypse and survival reads
Recommended to Kimberly by: fellow zombie apocalypse junkie! :P
OH COME ON M. Lauryl Lewis!! WHY did you do what you did at the end!!??..lol Seriously, I LOVED this book. The whole series is just awesome. I was starting to get a bit frustrated with the whole zombie genre, looking for something to grab my attention and renew my love for the survivors of crappy world catastrophes (mostly of the zombie variety)when I come across the first book in this series. I was like "ok, I will give it a go". Most times if a book does not grab my attention with in the first ...more
Allie Rashkow
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hate you Ms. M. Lauryl Lewis. Actually, I love you. But seriously I hate you! Joking, joking, just joking...or not? How could you do that to us?? AH I'm dying here! I almost broke my brand new kindle fire HD after finishing the fourth installment of the "Grace" series. I mean HOLY CRAP how could you do that??? Yes, I'm ranting. Once you read "Fallen Grace" you'll understand why. Just like each of the installments in the series before it, "Fallen Grace" was A-Freaking-Mazing, with its many twis ...more
Megan
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And she does it again! I was definitely not disappointed in this book at all, just sad to see some characters go! Definitely brought some interesting new people into the mix too though! Warning- ANOTHER cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next Grace book!
Amber Sage- smith
Aug 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book doesn't disappoint at all. Don't get attached to anyone and be prepared for an unexpected death. Ends with a cliffhanger like all the others but still worth the read! Can't wait for the next Grace book!
Shanna Tidwell
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hate when a series has a narrator change multiple times but Kate Tyler did an amazing job.
I love this series and listened to all of them straight through.
The love these characters share and their adventures are mind blowing.
Some things can’t be explained and that’s ok.
If you love zombies &/or the apocalypse you’ll love this series.

I received a complimentary copy of this audiobook from the publisher/author but voluntarily give my honest review
Penny
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Same as usual.....

AWESOME!! So far the only thing I don't like about the Grace books is that they don't last long enough!
Jaclyn Doyle
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the whole series
Shana Festa
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being able to sense the dead is both a blessing and a curse. There's no doubt it would be a benefit to know before entering a house if it harbor end refuge to a rotting meat sack, however, being forced to see through their eyes and feel their hunger would freak me out. Not to mention, experiencing them eating a person.

Boggs is still salty about Gus & Zoe, but the inner strife is dampened a bit. It's hard to stay mad all the time when there's no rest for the weary. Grace Fallenis
Kylee
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story never gets dull as you read from page to page. This one is a tear jerker. When a story is written as good as this one is the reader has no choice but to become entwined with the characters that have, in some part, become family. When this last loss came, it took a little part of me. That's the difference between writing and writing well. I was also really happy to see Gus and Zoe end up together. Just my opinion though. This story has been the best out of the four so far I think. I am ...more
Stephanie Maynard
SPOILER ALERT!!
I first read this book on 5/20/2015-5/20/2015. I'm re-reading it again and I started on 02/19/2019. I love this series so far. This series definitely had that wow horror creep factor!!! The characters go thru so many trials and tribulations. The Z's are evolving and becoming smarter and some are able to strategize. I like that there are different categories of Zombies like Roamers & Runners and etc. The little kid zombies are creepy as hell. And WTF is up with that creature t
Janice Colbert
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very sad book. I was upset about losing more people. Never in a million years, would I have thought a particular character would die. I was so heartbroken as I read what he decided as well as his fate. So now there is a baby added to the group. I almost wonder if the author will kill the child off as well, considering she has killed off so many! Just when I thought that they could lay low for a bit with the new group they encountered, I really should have known better. Still enjoying the book, e ...more
Carrie
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The fifth book in the Grace series is action packed! So much happened in this book. So many lives lost. I admire an author who has the balls to kill off a major character (relax, I'm not saying who). I mean really, everyone can't survive the zombie apocalypse. It's also rare that a series can keep this kind of momentum going. Great plotline. Great character development. Could have used a little recall summary toward the beginning to remind me who everyone was. It's been awhile since I've read th ...more
Dena
We still have a love triangle going on and we still have the apocalypse going on. So there is that and we have new characters coming out of the woodwork. I mean this author keeps killing her characters off like BAM BAM BAM. Hey new family how are you then BAM your dead. I got whiplash so bad it made my neck hurt.

I would seriously give your characters a break some time but I am glad that you killed some of them but I couldn't even get to know the rest to tell you if they were good or not.
Nathel Betzwiser
Great books

I can't get enough of this story. I cried s with the rest of the characters and felt sad for the ones they lost. You have done a great job writing this series and I don't want the next book to be the end.
Cade Carvell
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the series

Another hit and the story keeps unfolding. In this story we have singing dead kids like sirens of the sea, underground bunkers, a new baby and poor poor Gus leaves us.
Joanna
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one gets better. However... I'm disgusted by Zoe and Gus and his feeding habits. Yuck! I seriously had to skip those parts. Dis.gus.ting. But, the story has picked up and kept me on edge. I like the ending, and look forward to the next book.
Summer Adams
Hope

Kinda depressing in parts but all in all there is still hope. Very sad to see Gus go. He was my favorite. :-(
Pleasure Your Shelf
As previous books, I didn't like the main characters but the zombies are intriguing. Hoping the next and final book will give some answers and explanations as to the new types and evolution of them.
Claudia
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I literally stayed up to finish this book until 2 am then sobbed til I fell asleep.
I was heartbroken. When a book can give you emotions like that it is a testament to the power of the writing.
Carey
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book I this series. Very emotional and with a continuing theme of nowhere and no one is safe. I give no spoilers, read it, you won't be disappointed.
Wende Pritchard
So ready for the next book! I love the characters!
Lindy Lu Reviews
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love this series not giving anything away but it's a tear jerker!
Summer Adams
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh! Ok this series is so cool! I love it!
Dustin
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book I like but. by this point you should like these book. this book did not disappoint
Marie
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read

This is another great read. I really love the continued excitement in this series. I can't wait to read the outcome of the characters in this series.. I read this book in one day. Had to put it down for a break. Love it!!
Renae
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh no!! How could you *sob* loved loved loved the book. so well done! Amazing
Linda Verbeke
The action kept me involved but there was far too much sex (don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with sex) but it seemed very much the same. I wound up just rushing through the sex scenes. The main character (Zoe) also seems wishy washy. She has this mind-blowing sex with one character and then runs cold about him. I need to find out what happens so I will read them all but I wouldn't recommend the books to my friends. But the author has talent and I think she is going to develop it more i ...more
Zombies!: FALLEN GRACE is now available! (Grace #4) 3 5 Dec 26, 2013 02:33PM
Paranormal and Ho...: FALEN GRACE is now available! (Grace #4) 1 4 Dec 26, 2013 01:53PM

• This Plague of Days (Season 2)
  • The Turn
  • Resurrection (Apocalypse Chronicles, #2)
  • End Dayz (The Hitchhiker Strain, #0.5)
  • Atlantis (A Shrouded World #2)
  • The Dead Survive (The Dead Survive, #1)
  • State of Decay: Part One
  • Primal Shift: Part 1
  • Running Wild (Zombie Games, #2)
  • What Survives of Us (Colorado Chapters #1)
  • In the End (Quarantined, #2)
  • Abandon
  • Hold Me (Life After the Outbreak #3)
  • Rebirth (Aftertime, #2)
  • Omega Days (Omega Days, #1)
  • Fall of Night (Dead of Night, #2)
  • The System (Virulent, #2)
  • The Severed Tower (Conquered Earth, #2)
Born and raised in the great Pacific Northwest, M. Lauryl is a wife, mother, nurse, and author of horror/paranormal/romance. An avid camper, reader, and lover of Hawaii and Alaska for traveling!

As an author, she strives to create realistic characters who are flawed, and who react to situations as "real people" might.

Grace (6 books)
  • Grace Lost (Grace, #1)
  • Tainted Grace (Grace, #2)
  • Dark Grace (Grace, #3)
  • Praying for Grace (Grace, #5)
  • State of Grace (Grace #6)