Start by marking “Dark Grace (Grace, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Grace (Grace, #3)

Dark Grace

(Grace #3)

Now months into the zombie plague, a group of survivors are dealing with broken trusts, evolution of the living dead, and the horrors of the evil side of humanity. The group becomes separated and struggles to reunite. The infection is spreading. The death toll is tragically high.
ebook
Published May 21st 2015 by Smashwords (first published June 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Grace

Petra Garcia
Jun 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*Contains "BAD WORDS" and several grammatical errors. I tend to get excited while writing a review and forget to check what I wrote*

This book WOULD have gotten its 5 stars if it werent for that goddamn cliffhanger.
I was scared the whole time...well nervous.
I fucking hated Boggs in this book and LOVED Gus even more.
I still cant believe the shit that went down in this book. Nate, Susan, Zoe, Gus, Abbey,Jane, Emily and Boggs cant get a damn break. This book seemed much more real because the auth
Dena
I am toally surprised the characters have lasted this long with their stupendous planning. I mean really it just lacks sense and quite frankly I do not expect anything more which is a shame because the story plot is awesome. I mean I cannot wait to find out what happens next but the characters are just not getting any better. I love the changes and how smooth it goes. I love how she keeps the high going throughout the story that you don't have any idea what will happen next. What I do not like? ...more
Allie Rashkow
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know, I always had an "ick" kind of feeling about Boggs and he REALLY proved me right in this one here! Boggs needs to GROW up and stop acting like a three year old! Other than that, I cannot BELIEVE how amazingly awesome this book was! I LOVE Zoe as the protagonist. There were sharp turns around corners that I NEVER saw coming and they took my breath away. There were tears (lots of them) and love and warmth. I hate that what makes an amazing zombie book is the author's non-fear of killing o ...more
Melissa Levine
Heather
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am enjoying this series. I'm not someone who normally reads zombie stories but this one is worth it.

I'm glad to start seeing tension and dislike occurring between the characters. I feel like in the first book of the series everyone seemed to get along but by this book there are definitely some dislike and hurt feelings.

I feel that Zoe is starting to grow a little as a character as well. She is starting to seem a little less weak and needy. I would have liked to see her progress a little fart
Joanna
Feb 22, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still like the series, even more annoyed with Zoe and her whining, center of everyone's world, I can't live without this guy, but I can't live without that guy either, and they should just accept I want them both attitude. The romance is getting ridiculous. It's a zombie apocalypse not high school for Christ's sake. I could do without the sexual stuff, I find it hard to believe anyone would be that sexually active at such odd times. I want more zombie - less "doing it".
Shanna Tidwell
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zoe is still going strong. Gus is becoming an even bigger part of the story. We have a few new character to look forward to getting to know. Boggs is being an even bigger ass...

Great series and it just keeps getting better starting the next book now.

Great narration & I’m glad to see the rest of the series is he same narrator.

I was voluntarily provided this review copy at no charge by the author, publisher and or narrator.
Marie
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this Series.

I really like this Series. I'm not usually a zombie apocalypse kind of person, but I really like this Series. It has a great story line. I find myself wanting the main character to succeed..
Carys Wiggans
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These books are just getting better and better
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, zombies
Each one gets better and better.

These characters are really growing on me, some I really wanted to slap in this one though. So good onto the next book.
Jaclyn Doyle
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the whole series
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More spoilers in this review. A great series to read.

I was a little miffed by the fit Zoe was throwing at first in the book. What did she expect? She cheated on Boggs with Gus, betraying her friend, Em and Boggs. She didn't tell Boggs until later in the book that Gus and her had a brief affair.
I was saddened by the deaths of Em, Zoe and Boggs baby, Molly, and Jane. I kind of understood having to kill Em off so the author could put Zoe and Gus together, but found I was upset by the death of Jane
Kylee
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series has been a really good series so far! I have read 3 books and I'm not stopping now. I love Zoes abilities and I think it's cute that Gus has abilities related to Zoe. Gus has grown on me more than Boggs did. When he slapped Zoe, that made me mad. Gus was there and really started to grow on me. I have to say I really like Zoe and Gus, they are my favorite. I really like the zombies in the book because they are not like the normal slow zombies.

Overall, a very good book and looking for
Robin Wings
Okay, so I know I sort of seem like the odd-man-out with this series, since my opinions don't seem to mesh with anyone else's. Maybe that's because I've been on an all-out reading rampage of late, and I've been gobbling up one enormously great book after another, thus consistently raising the bar until I'm almost unmollifiable. Or maybe it's just one of those "to each his own" sort of deals. I don't know. The good news here is that, while I almost didn't continue onto the third book, I am rather ...more
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
(I received this book for free as part of Goodreads First Reads giveaways).

(This review may contain spoilers).

This book was less creepy than I expected, probably because it brought me right into the story. The narrator of this book, Zoe, was a character who was fairly interesting and one who didn't actually irritate me. Even though she did some things she really shouldn't have, I could still emphasise with her and still find her fairly likable.

I'm not very clear about what the green markings on
Janice Colbert
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I almost don't know where to begin. Zoe's pregnancy is rather different than the norm. Gus and Zoe have connected...in more ways than one. I literally was beside myself with what happens to Emilie. I don't think I have ever disliked a character/s more in my time of reading books than I have with this series. The people from that compound they got involved with has filled me with so much dislike for them. Their constant harassment toward Zoe and her "family" is getting under my skin! The walking ...more
S.T. Williams
I don't know exactly why I keep reading these books, maybe it's because the plot and world of this series is interesting...or maybe it's just because I am book-aholic and I have a problem....but it is definitely not because of the characters...I swear they all drive me freaking nuts. I still wish I could punch Zoe in the face and honestly I don't think that will ever change, and I'm not sure anymore how I feel about Gus. On top of that I feel like the author was purposely trying to make Boggs se ...more
Stephanie Maynard
Ok so I read this book before from 6/20/2015 to 6/20/2015. I'm reading the whole series again lol. I just love it and it's been years so i want to read again. It's kind watching a movie in my head hehe. The author is amazing and she can truly tell a story.

Just finished this book again and its like I'm reading for the first time its amazing. Some parts still get to me about Zoe seeming weak but I know she isn't truly. I love the characters. I wish they were all still closer but ever since Zoe tol
Megan Cowman
I have been waiting very impatiently for this book to come out since I read the first two! I thought this one was a bit slow in the begining, but once it gets going it doesn't stop! I was sad to see some of the characters die, especially when they have grown on you throughout the books! I hope a lot of the conflict going on right now in the story can be solved, but with an ending like that I have no idea WHAT is going to happen next!!!!
Secretly Adorkable Readers
I am not going to lie to you but this was the hardest book to read. There was so much loss and tears and tragedy that was unexpected. Definitely enough of surprising twists, kidnapping, blood and gore and action to keep this series moving. I dont have much to say or review about this book without saying too much so you will just have to find out yourself. Get the tissues out and dont sit in the dark with this one.

Read 07/20/2013
Reviews posted on Goodreads and Amazon.com
Carey
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book ( 3rd in the series) deserved a 5 star rating. Holy Mother of Hell! Nothing and nobody is safe or sacred, danger never stops, not for a second. The story has evolved so much, I'm actually kinda freaked out and I need to stop reading it before bed. I've only had the happen with one other author in this genre. I'll follow this to the end.
Tanya
Aug 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book, the third in a series, and the author was incredibly generous and sent me all three in the series.

Although the main premise is surviving a zombie apocalypse, the books contain elements of the action, thriller, romance, coming-of-age, and survivalist genres. Each of the books is a well paced, quick read with relatable characters. I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
Cade Carvell
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great 3rd book on the series

New things happen- the group splits up, New people join, a long time member dies, a baby is born! If you are sensitive to flights of children you may want to skip this book in the series.
Carrie
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lendable
These poor survivors can't catch a break! More adventures in Zombieland. This book focuses more on Gus and Zoe as the group gets separated. We lose a few of the survivors. And we gain. Zoe has the baby and that is all I'm saying on that.

Can't wait to read more in the next book.
Deborah
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark Grace is the third book in this OMG great zombie series. I read all three books back to back and am dying to read the next book in the series! Zombies, horror, sex, loss of characters this reader had come to care about; and definitely hang on to the seat of your pants suspense!
Wende Pritchard
Loving it! Can't get enough of this! Next!
Jordan Hernandez
Didn't really like this book!.
Pleasure Your Shelf
Again - disliked the main character but the intrigue and evolution of the zombies has me hooked
Summer Adams
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously!

Ok, I'm hooked! That was an awful cliffhanger!!! I can not wait to see what's in store for the group.
Dustin
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
another good book. lots of good deaths like the fact that they Explorer Gus and zoi relationshiprelationship boggs still a ass
Kindle Deals: FREE: DARK GRACE (Grace #3) 3 21 Aug 17, 2013 10:12PM
Future Survivors,...: FREE this weekend; zombie apocalypse DARK GRACE 5 20 Aug 16, 2013 08:29PM
Paranormal and Ho...: FREE for KINDLE 1 13 Aug 16, 2013 04:34PM
Paranormal and Ho...: THE GRACE SERIES - BOOK 3 is out! 1 7 Jun 24, 2013 06:30PM

• In the End (Quarantined, #2)
  • Resurrection (Apocalypse Chronicles, #2)
  • Hold Me (Life After the Outbreak #3)
  • The Turn
  • The Dead Survive (The Dead Survive, #1)
  • Atlantis (A Shrouded World #2)
  • This Plague of Days (Season 2)
  • Running Wild (Zombie Games, #2)
  • End Dayz (The Hitchhiker Strain, #0.5)
  • Primal Shift: Part 1
  • Fall of Night (Dead of Night, #2)
  • State of Decay: Part One
  • What Survives of Us (Colorado Chapters #1)
  • Year One (Living with the Dead #1-2)
  • Abandon
  • I Zombie I (I Zombie, #1)
  • Contagious Chaos (The Contagium #3)
  • Aftermath (Deadlocked, #5)
Born and raised in the great Pacific Northwest, M. Lauryl is a wife, mother, nurse, and author of horror/paranormal/romance. An avid camper, reader, and lover of Hawaii and Alaska for traveling!

As an author, she strives to create realistic characters who are flawed, and who react to situations as "real people" might.

Grace (6 books)
  • Grace Lost (Grace, #1)
  • Tainted Grace (Grace, #2)
  • Fallen Grace (Grace, #4)
  • Praying for Grace (Grace, #5)
  • State of Grace (Grace #6)