Start by marking “An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy [Saddle Creek 2]” as Want to Read:
An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy [Saddle Creek 2]

An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy [Saddle Creek 2]

[BookStrand Cowboy Romance, HEA] Samantha Williams, a New York City girl and a wannabe photographer, stumbles into Rosie's Diner in Saddle Creek, Wyoming, outside Jackson Hole. Disheveled from a horrid travel day, Sam finds the only seat available is at the counter beside a burly, staggeringly handsome and strong-muscled cowboy - a cowboy who she is immediately attracted t ...more
Published April 28th 2015 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy [Saddle Creek 2], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy [Saddle Creek 2]

Start your review of An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy [Saddle Creek 2]
Mary Beth Devaney
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh I am so glad I got approved to read this book! It just looked so gosh darn adorable as far as the description and cover goes, I had to request it! Now I'm happy to say that it follows through with the book's interior, as well!
At times, this is a sweet romance story about Samantha, a new to the southern country city girl with aspirations of becoming a wildlife photographer, and Elliott, a strong, handsome cowboy.
At other times, this sweet story takes a dark, heavy, suspenseful turn or two.
This
Trish
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this story. It’s a well written romantic suspense. It’s the second book in the Saddle Creek series. It’s steamy with plenty of suspense to keep me turning the pages. I didn’t want to put it down.

Sam and Elliot meet at Rosie’s diner after she shows up after having a nightmare of a day that started with delayed flights and ended with her rental car breaking down. She strikes up a convo with Elliot and he offers to help her out. Elliot lost his true love Mariah a couple of ye
Anonymous 5
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Saddle Creek series. It is really a great series so far! Full of suspense, drama, and romance, it will keep you hooked all the way through to the end. It has well-developed characters with likable and endearing qualities and an thrilling storyline. Sam and Elliot were a great couple and had wonderful chemistry. The plot was interesting and had some plot twists and turns that made this an interesting and intriguing story. I enjoyed it very much and am looking forwar ...more
Ronel Olver
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great believable story line and plot with suspense, action, a kidnapping with the hero to save the day. Samantha is a city girl wanting to become a wild life photographer meets Elliot a local cowboy her first day in town after a nightmare of a day. I loved them together and they make a great couple.

Sheila
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story with Samantha/Sam and Elliott who meet at Rosie's Diner. She is a photographer and he trains horses. He agrees to show her around and some he is feeling attracted to her something he never thought he would feel again after the lost of his wife. Can he protect her from the danger that is following her?
Elvira
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Samantha, a New York City girl wanna be wildlife photographer, travels to Saddle Creek, Wyoming. Once there she meets Dillon who rescues her a few times from danger. Can this burly alpha snag this city girl? The characters are engaging and the storyline provides us with plenty of twists and turns.

Karen Roma
3 1/2 Star Review....

An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy is the second story in Lorelei Confer’s Saddle Creek series. I liked Sam and Elliott’s characters and their story was easy to follow and quite enjoyable. A good storyline with a credible plot, kept me interested till the very end. This was a better book for me than the first, and I hope that the next is just as good.

“I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review”
Romina Ramos
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SUSPENSE AND ROMANCE WERE GIVEN A JUSTICE

An Uptown Girl and a Cowboy is written in a complete package. The setting just felt right, as well as the pacing, the twists, the characters and the ending.

I loved the reality that was contained in this book. People leave their family, friends, work and home to follow the road to their passion. Unlike the first book in the series, Lorelei Confer showed some girl power through Samantha in the book.

Another good thing about this book was Confer's style of vi
Willie Tuers
Mar 01, 2016
Theresa Douglas
Nov 03, 2020
Lorelei Confer
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Connie Harris
Janell Reifel
is currently reading it
Sep 28, 2020
The MFRW Book Place: New release 1 5 Aug 26, 2016 07:16AM
Amazon bestselling author of romantic suspense, Lorelei Confer, has been writing since the fourth grade. She lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida with her husband and AJ, a longhaired Chihuahua, who are both her constant companions.

In 2010, her first novel, Deadly Deception was published, the first in the Deadly series. Another series, Saddle Creek, began with the first release, Rustlers and Romance

News & Interviews