Start by marking “Dare To Change” as Want to Read:
Dare To Change

Dare To Change

(Sex, Sin & Secrets #2)

After the numerous attempts to win Karina over, Connor continues to surprise her and she finds it harder and harder to resist his charm and charismatic ways. One thing's for sure, when Connor's around, there's never a dull moment!

They continue to face each other in court but who will come out on top? Is it a case of winning the battle but losing the war?

Is Karina any close
Published August 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Dare To Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare To Change

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireOn Dublin Street by Samantha YoungEasy by Tammara WebberThoughtless by S.C. StephensThe Law of Attraction by N.M. Silber
Sexy Romances
400 books — 587 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyManwhore by Katy EvansKyland by Mia Sheridan
Top Romances Of 2015
549 books — 2,344 voters

More lists with this book...

T.s. Mckinney
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have anxiously waited for the release of the second book in this series and I was certainly NOT disappointed!! Not only did the authors not make me suffer too long with the wait, they one-upped their game with this book! Dare to Change was absolutely hilarious in some spots and panty-dropping in other spots!! Karina brought the laughter (and sometimes Conner - although I find myself wanting to pinch his head off some of the times...and I'm not specifying which head!) and Conner brought the hea ...more
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! Certain parts had me dying laughing almost to tears! I liked how Karina opened up more and even became adventurous. I did however want to smack Conner through most of the book and remind him of how lucky he is to have Karina!I think they're a great match and bring out the best in each other. I can't wait to find out what secret Conner is hiding and what's in the tin box! I'm anxiously awaiting the release of book #3!
Grace
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
<> I generally don't leave negative comments, but felt I had to to justify my rating. I take into account the heart and soul writers put into their work, so it is with a heavy heart that I write these thoughts. This series started out well, with reservations, which is why I went on to read this second in the series. But I have major issues with the story in that I was disappointed in the scoundrel protagonist, Connor, and his inability to commit faithfully to a relationship. Karina whom he ...more
Chip
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series. I love the characters, though I will confess I did have a love/hate relationship going on with Connor during this book. On many occasions I wanted to reach into the kindle and throttle him, not believing some of his decisions.

I found the continuation in the storyline compelling, pulling me further and further into Connor & Karina's journey. And the ending left me longing for more.

I can't wait for the final book, sensing there's so much more to unravel with these two
Lewlin
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been dying to get my hands on this book and thankfully the authors haven’t kept me waiting long and that is a definite plus when reading an ongoing story. Hopefully the final book will be with us just as quick!

Following on from Dare To Win (which you have to read first!) we left Connor driving off with a severe case of blue balls having left Karina and we were left wondering where he was going.

I’m going to keep this review spoiler free so I’m not going to say where he went but I think mos
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
If you thought Dare to Win was funny, sexy and OMFG then wait till you read what they get up to in Dare to Change!!

Hahahahaa.
Phoebe Parkes
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dare To Change (Sex, Sin and Secrets #2
Mar 27, 2016
Lynn Wolff
Jun 11, 2018
R.G. Williamson
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Monni
Mindy Mok
Jul 03, 2016
Symantha
Mar 19, 2019
I have been an author for just a year and have written 4 books so far and am in a box set. The thing I like most about writing, is seeing my ideas come alive on a page instead of rattling around in my head!
I never dreamed it was possible for me to actually become published but that has come true.
I live in the North of England with my beautiful wife, children and a menagerie of animals. Without the

Sex, Sin & Secrets (3 books)
  • Dare To Win