Start by marking “War (Blue Plague #6)” as Want to Read:
War (Blue Plague #6)

War

(Blue Plague #6)

On one side: the ravenous hordes of the Infected – insanely fast blue zombies who can think, heal and even reproduce. On the other: the vicious, hyper-violent remnants of the U.S. Government, obsessed with the destruction of the real America. Only Bruce and his brave clan of battle-hardened warriors stand to fight for the future in a high-tech military thriller that will t ...more
Kindle Edition
Published May 25th 2015 by Winlock Press

To ask other readers questions about War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about War

michael alan cast
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Watson leaves you wanting MORE!

...I am SO enjoying this series by Thomas A. Watson. And Watson is a master at leaving you waiting eagerly for the next book to come out. The last chapter in each book ends with an "OH NO! DON'T END IT NOW!!??" Watson is also very tuned into a family situation; as you read along you find yourself wanting to be part of Bruce's family too. The banter between Bruce and his family is truly hilarious and I laugh out loud at the antics. Even though the book has a very se
Kristie hunter
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The making of a legend

Bruce has now become so important to his family and clan that he has bodyguards. That does not stop him from being the biggest, baddest man around. He fights for humanity and is bringing America back.
Rita
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the series. Wish there were more coming.
Vicki Jowers
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Start with first one

Great book but start with the first of this book love Thomas writing style could have been more fighting in it but still a good book
Charlotte
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I enjoyed the continuation of this amazing store. There were definitely some unexpected surprises. I Will continue to read on.
Lady Gwen
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Sabrina
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the 'Blue Plague' series!

As Bruce and his clan keep a close eye on a rogue government group in Colorado, more survivors are found and more gangs are eradicated......thanks to the terrifying news that the Omega Team is after them.

Finally, some positive (and staggering) news from both Angela and Stephanie, turns Bruce's entire world upside down. And when violence begins to appear within the clans safe compound, Bruce will do whatever it takes to stomp it out.

A refreshing
Virgil Eavesaaaaarr D$gggyesssssrdreeffrf$gr
I would have given the series five stars but for the spotty grammar, spelling and word usage errors.

Don't read book one unless you are prepared to read all six. The action is Rambo resurrected. The comedic interludes punctuate heart pounding battles. Grit, strength and spirit meet technology, tactics and firepower in this epic action saga. With a dozen central characters, the individual character development is excellent. Overlook the occasional grammar, spelling, redundant passages and word usa
CHRISTINE WORKMAN
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
1-6

I bought all 6 and read them in the last 4 days. I have giggled and laughed, cried tears and crossed my fingers. This one of the best series I have read and only ties with one other. It is a believable apocalypse story, a beautiful love story and a head over heels comedy at times. I don't want to ruin anything for you but if you don't enjoy, you are so going to get "monkey stomped". Please get the next addition out ASAP!!!!!!
renee
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
War....Book 6

This series gets better and better with every book...Although I eventually want to know how it ends...I don't want the series to stop. I think Mr. Watson has a good grasp on human nature and the reality of what it would take to survive in a post apocalyptic event...This is a series I can read over and over.
Donald Franck
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
The war continues

I was a little disappointed with what should have been a classic land battle with Bruce leading the charge. Oh well. But plot changes in some areas detracted from the story at a really bad time.
Edie Campbell
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!

Great job as usual. I guess there will be another one coming. Love the new characters unfolding in the story. Can't wait for the next one.
Kris Magnuson Ketelsen
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great book in the series!!!!

Even though the book can be a little cheesy It is still a blast to read . Keep the ass kicking coming.
Norma
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Blue Plague:War

Great book can't wait to get, book Seven. If it every happens I hope I can find people like Bruce, and Mike.
Great books.
Karina Halt
Great read! About survival, humor, honor, family, and hope, has bad language. I love this series! Now have to wait for the next in the series!!
Elizabeth Hart
linda fraley
Jun 19, 2018
Deborah Cochran
Nov 27, 2016
Thomas A Watson was born in Bossier City, Louisiana, in 1970, and grew up in Doyline, Louisiana and Grenada, Mississippi. He was the assistant manager of W.C. Plastics in Grenada Mississippi for several years before joining the U.S Army, he was stationed at Bad Hersfeld, Germany. After serving fours years in the Army, he returned to W.C. Plastics where he was the acting manager for four years.

He

Blue Plague (7 books)
  • The Fall (Blue Plague, #1)
  • Survival (Blue Plague, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Blue Plague, #3)
  • Rage (Blue Plague #4)
  • Decisions (Blue Plague #5)
  • Hope