Start by marking “Havoc Series Box Set” as Want to Read:
Havoc Series Box Set

Havoc Series Box Set (Havoc #1-3)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  265 Ratings  ·  101 Reviews
Previous cover edition for ASIN B00XWU97TK
For alternate cover edition go here

Published May 26th 2015 by AG

To ask other readers questions about Havoc Series Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Havoc Series Box Set

Maïwenn  Blogs
This book is one of the best books I’ve read so far. I’m in love with both characters. And with the author.

I am in such a state of mind now, I cannot even describe how beautiful this story was. I love Autumn’s writing. She drew me instantly in the book. She managed to make me feel like I was there with the characters.

In order to prevent spoiler, I won't develop the story but more the feelings...

Selene is a woman who suffered from an unfair life. When her husband leaves her for her best friend,
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
The Havoc Series is my first Autumn Grey read and let's be honest, I am kicking myself for taking so long to read it. Set in France, Grey meticulously brings to life the French culture, dialogue and way of life. Weaving it in the background, whilst showcasing two very memorable characters. Autumn Grey uses the 'City of Love' to ensure her readers are 100% impressed and invested upon meeting Remington and Selene.

Coincidentally meeting, Remington and Selene's lust filled attraction set's the wheel
The Talented Miss Ripley
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Decent Enough

A stalker hell-bent on keeping them apart.

Selene Michaels is determined to never let anyone make her feel inferior again. After a painful divorce, she finds herself in Paris on a working holiday, hopeful that this will be the opportunity she has been waiting for. She intends to have fun and maybe find someone to flirt with; someone who will show her a good time, treat her right. What she does not expect t
Coco.V
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (5/28/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Analia Almonte
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: heart-and-soul
A read that will keep you hooked. a master one. A more than 5 stars read ********

Havoc (Book #1)
This is my first read of the author and she do not disappoint me at all. This book is now are in my list of favorites. The story is about a woman who has so many self-respect and acceptance problems. Havoc gets through every emotions you could have. The story keep you hooked from the beginning to end.
Selene is the heroine and I ADORE HER TO DEATH, she is so fierce, shy, sassy and erotic and I love he
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a beautiful and entertaining three book series. This was such a strong and powerful love story by Autumn Grey.
This series is all about the two characters, Selene and Remington and they're truly the heroes of the book. I really loved these two. The author has poured so much heart and soul into Selene and Remington, that I could almost touch and feel what they were going through.
Their attraction and love for one another was all consuming.
The story had drama, action and of course scorching ho
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
So happy that this has been released as a box set. Although each book has been released separately they need to be read in order so this is the perfect box set.

This is the story of Selene and single father Remington. A stroke of fate brings Remington into Selenes life just when she needs someone. They connected straight away but I loved the slow build that the author teased us with. The attraction between these two is hot.

Brilliant romantic storyline with a mystery running through it. Loved th
Rosie J.
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romantic Suspense Lovers
10 STARS This is what I'd give this book if I could. I just added a new book boyfriend (Remington St. Germain) to my short list. This is a romantic thriller set in France. Wicked, wicked twists and turns had me on the edge of my seat and had me playing armchair detective. A longer review to follow soon.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Wow!! What an awesome series.

Got me hooked from the first page until the end. I read the whole series in like two days, cause I couldn't stop reading.

Selena and Remington's story was so explosive from the beginning till the end. Filled with twists and turns and ups and downs and you just didn't know what was going to happen.

The real twist had me like WTH!!! No Way!

Definitely a good series to read if you in the mood for sexy/alpha/drama/love story with some twists and turns.
Maheswari
May 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Aaly
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! Utterly hooked and Remington ...
description

Review to come!

I’ve read it in one sitting! Utterly hooked and definitely surprised!

Thanks to my boo who recommended it and after hearing so many good things about this series, people’s enthusiasm, I decided to give a try and I won a giveaway by Autumn Grey! And I wasn’t disappointed at all.

My head was full of clichés about this kind of stories, heard so many times : a mysterious millionaire, a sexy woman, strong and undeniable pull, smoking hot sex… Bu
EscapeNBooks
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“I’m so addicted to you I don’t know where I end and you begin.”

You know that moment when you pick up a book, sink into it, and never want to come back? Yes, THAT moment. Thank you, Autumn Grey for supplying the moment and the man. I am so excited to be reviewing the Havoc Series. This is the debut series by Author Autumn Grey, and sets the standard high for any books that she will write after it.

"You wanted adventure. I’m the man to give you that."

We start Havoc with some very intriguing intro
Lisa
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
“Love is what remains when we let our reservations melt away, when we let our demons come out to play.”

I feel like I’m late to a party hosted by Autumn Grey because this book has been out for over a year, and I just DEVOURED it after getting it as a recommendation from a book bestie. (Thank you Sejla.) Now I find myself looking up all of her other books to see what else I’ve been missing.

The Havoc series sets the bar HIGH for debut novels. In a saturated industry like contemporary romance, Ms. G
BeautyandtheBooks
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I loved it from start to finish!! Im so thankful I had the set. The setting takes place in Paris which always makes for a great love story! Remington is so damn perfect I can't take it!! I definitely appreciated Selene being a curvy girl! I loved the plot with all the twists and turns. It gives you all the feels, and the Epilogue will leave your heart full.
Patricia
4.5
JadeSarah.
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If I kiss you, I fuck you. Whether it's with my cock, my fingers, or my mouth, I go all the way. When I finally have you naked and spread before me, every little part of your body will be mine to worship."

Meet Remington St. Germain, everybody! He is all kinds of sexy and swoony.

Going back to working, trying to fully mend her heart, selene heads to Paris for a 3 month modelling job. She's in the city of love but not looking for love, maybe a night of passion but not love. Not again. Not Yet.
Remi
Sejla
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Havoc (book one):

Selene Michaels (a beautiful, curvy woman in her mid-twenties) leaves New York for a 3 months modeling contract in Paris after a painful divorce which made her feel worthless. Putting her past behind, she is determined to move on and have some fun.

In the city of love she meets a handsome stranger – Remington St. Germain - without knowing that this encounter is going to change their both lives forever.

Remington is a wealthy, confident and successful man, who at first intimidates
Elle Christensen
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Havoc-->
Wow!! This is a novella in a three part series, but let me tell you, it's packed with all the right stuff! Remington St. Germaine is sex incarnate and I was waving a fan in my face from the very first moment he showed up. Then I get ot know him and his deliciously dirty mouth and I'm forever going to be addicted to him. He's a cocky smartass and he pulls it off in a way that makes you swoon instead of getting annoyed. That man is what dreams are made of.
Selene is a complicated chara
Natasha Rowlin
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Firstly - so glad this has been released in a box set! I read each of the instalments of the series one after the other, and so having it as parts one, two and three all bundled together is the way I recommend anyone reading it. These aren’t standalone books, they very much lead into the next. You do need to read the whole series.

The Havoc series tells the story of Selene Michaels, a curvaceous model on temporary contract in Paris and Remington St Germain, a suave artist and single father. They
Theresa
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Selene Michaels is trying to put the pieces of her life back together after a devastating miscarriage and painful divorce from her childhood sweetheart. She decides she wants to get back into modeling, something she gave up when she got married. Selene has a three-month modeling assignment in Paris, and she has decided to stop being afraid, and have some fun, and maybe have a French fling. Selene is a plus-size model, and has been battling self-esteem and body image issues since she was a child. ...more
Nicole
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this Box set for an honest review.

Havoc
This book starts off with such gut wrenching emotions. The angst and sorrow that Selene Michaels goes through is painful to read. I enjoyed reading her grow from her experiences. It is wonderful and nice to see her overcome the tragic events from her past. She isn't completely healed. She is Far from it but learning to move on. As she learns to become stronger and more secure with herself she takes a modeling job in Paris. She is a plus size mod
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Selene Michaels has returned to her modeling career years after devastating loss. She has arrived in Paris, eager to get back into the game. Her excitement turns to frustration when she learns she has nowhere to stay.
Remington St. Germain, a famous painter (among other things), notices Selene at the hotels and is instantly drawn to her. When he realizes she has no place to stay he quickly arranges for her to stay at his home while he is away. Thus begins their whirlwind romance.
As Selene and R
Erin
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Remington St. Germain, a famous painter (among other things), notices Selene at the hotel and is instantly drawn to her. When he realizes she has no place to stay he quickly arranges for her to stay at his home while he is away. Thus begins their whirlwind romance.
As Selene and Re
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is a set of books I bought simply because of the teasers I saw on Facebook, so don't tell me that they don't work! ;)

It starts with Selene's husband leaving the marriage after doing a lot of harm with his words, proving that abuse isn't just physical. Fast forward in time and Selene has dragged herself up from the bottom of a hole and is getting her life back together. She is a model and has an assignment in Paris. There she meets the stunning Remington St. Germain. Things quickly hot up be
Elizabeth
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: eram
This is a set that has been on my TBR for awhile and I keep saying I'm going to get to it and then didn't - Thanks to a group read, I finally got to enjoy. I started the set yesterday and was only supposed to read 4 chapters. I was so enthralled with Selene and Remington, that I kept going and finished the set this morning.
I know it probably sounds crazy to think that I read an entire box set in about 18 hours, but the reader should note that books 1 - 3 of the Havoc series together really aren
Shannon
Oh my goodness, what a sexy, twisty-turny, what the heck is going to happen next read this box set was!

What to say about Remington?!? He's dominate, strong, and commanding. He's a definite alpha with an amazingly endearing side. Do not mess with the people he cares about, you don't want to go there!
Selene is a tough cookie, but has such a sweet vulnerability about her that makes her so relatable.

I was surprised at all the twists and turns this book took, you start to think one thing and then bam
Suzanne
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW.. What an epic box set!! These series has become one of my faves. I wish I knew about them earlier before the box set release but HOLY SMOKES!! This series is beyond amazing.

We follow Selena and Remington through out their journey and wow what a journey is was. Suspense. Twists. SMOKING HOT chemistry. I could not put this set down once I started!

What I love is that Selene is a plus size model. And that is not something used frequently. Gives us girls with a little more fluff a great heroin t
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
What can I say - I just devoured this entire box set in one go. I have become a huge fan of Autumns writing, falling in love with her FALL BACK series, so when I saw that HAVOC was being released as a complete series I just knew I had to read.

I went in totally blind & wowser did I get way more than I bargained for. Not only did I get an intense, delectable yet loving hero (I'm still in full on drool mode) but I also got a strong, resilient, courageous heroine, who didn't fit the norm, but ra
Jan
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Box set review

Remington St Germain, sought after bachelor, father & single dad, known artist & painter, hotel owner & French. oh la la

Selene; a plus size model, broken from a failed marriage. Visiting France for modelling work she's trying to get her life back after a year of counselling.

Insta love/lust Remington pursues Selene from the first moment he see's her, she also has an uncanny resemblance to Remington's deceased wife which he omits to..

The chemistry with Selene and Remi
Richelle Robinson
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Man this series was something else!! I was thoroughly impressed by this romantic suspense story. I found myself second and triple guessing myself on who could be the stalker. I loved how the author kept me hooked and on the edge of my seat while reading. I had all these theories and a list of suspects. When all was revealed I was right BUT I didn't expect that twist that was thrown in and well done Grey. In hindsight the author did give us clues but it's been awhile since I've read a suspense bo ...more
  • Beautiful Collision (Desperation, #1)
  • Facing the Music (Rosewood, #1)
  • One Enchanted Evening
  • Lucky Kiss (Hope Falls #12; Kiss #2)
  • His Frozen Heart (Brewer Brothers #1)
  • Some Day Somebody
  • Fatal Obsession (Harden, #1)
  • Back to You (Dreams, #1.5)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)
  • Storms Over Secrets (Over, #3)
  • Surrender My Love (Washington Memorial Hospital, #3)
  • His Desire (HIS, #1)
  • Consensual (Consensual, #1)
  • Eva Hore's Erotica Down Under
  • The Ghosts Who Danced: and other spooky stories
  • Dare to Run (The Sons of Steel Row, #1)
  • Slave To Love
  • How I Met My Pet Dragon  (Dragon In My Garage #1)
I love words, steamy kisses and happily ever afters.

You can find me on Instagram @autumngreywrites

• Havoc (Havoc, #1)
  • Obliterate (Havoc, #2)
  • Mend (Havoc #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“This book is dedicated to every person who has, at one point, looked in the mirror and thought, "I look terrible". You don't. You're beautiful and perfect the way you are. You are uniquely you. Be Brave. Be You.” 3 likes