Start by marking “Blood 4 Life (Infinite Vampire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blood 4 Life (Infinite Vampire, #1)

Blood 4 Life

(Infinite Vampire #1)

Stay living in secret—in peace—or help the humans with their “zombie problem” and risk having the life you’ve built torn to pieces? One vampire family faces such a dismemberment, and whether they like it or not, they’re about to have the biggest adventure of their lives.

In the center of it all is the teenage vampire Eddy. His life is hard, and it’s about to really suck. De
Published May 6th 2017 by Tomato Potato Co.

To ask other readers questions about Blood 4 Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood 4 Life

Start your review of Blood 4 Life (Infinite Vampire, #1)
lisa engel
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you want to read a book with a new outlook on Vampires and Zombies, this is your book! The characters are so well written you feel as they are your friends. Full of action, totally unexpected events and you have what every reader of this genre want to read. I was biting my nails at some points , laughing at mowing the lawn , and crying at other points.
You NEED TO READ THIS BOOK!!
Coco.V
Feb 25, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The complete Infinite Vampire Series (4 book series) is FREE on Amazon today (2/25/2020)! 🎁
Elyse Goldberg
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*Note: I received a free copy of this book in advance of the launch, but I liked it so much I had to buy it too!!*

I loved every minute of this book, start to finish, all four times that I read it.
I apologize in advance for the insanity of this review. You have been warned.

You'll like this book if you enjoy unusual takes on classic stories. On the surface, it's an epic action-adventure. But this story has so many layers, only a few of which have been revealed. All along the way we get hints at a
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
Holy Crap what a ride!

First off, I have to say, Kudos to Mr. Lorrox for coming up with the brilliant idea to bring both Vampires and Zombies together in one story. Being one who absolutely loves both supernatural concepts, I, for one, have never once thought the two could be combined. But he did it, and he did it brilliantly! This is one of the best stories I have read this year!

Reeling me in from page one, this story took me on a completely crazy and wild ride! It put a whole new spin on Vamp
Claire
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Lorrox took two of today's most popular monsters, Zombies and Vampires and created magic in a well written, well paced story line. There are tons of books out there about Vampires, but Mr. Lorrox took the Vampire myth and spun his own take on it, creating a totally different breed of Vampire. Then he threw some Zombies into it and what the readers got was an action packed story that delivered on all counts.The characters are well written and in depth and there were no chapters that dragged a ...more
Katrina
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first Infinite Vampire book ("Blood 4 Life") was amazing! The character development and the details of their encounters with each other were wonderfully written. This is not a typical vampire story - it combines the interactions of an entire vampire family within the family and among their friends and neighbors with a somewhat post apocalyptic / zombie outbreak survivalist world in which not only are they hiding their true identities, trying to be normal teenagers, trying to be supportive fa ...more
Khrystal Gargano
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
[I was given this book from the author himself to give an honest review.]

You go on a ride of your life meeting Eddy and his family in this crazy post-apocalyptic world! There are some twists and turns that'll keep you on the edge of your seat!

I will admit at first I had a hard time getting into the book at first because it bounced between characters thoughts so much you weren't sure who was actually thinking them.

But then it picked up momentum in the middle and I couldn't put the book down, ju
K.
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Provided Arc for serious review.

I came across M on facebook and followed the journey from concept to fruition. It was an amazing concept and the prequal to this was fabulous. However I found Blood 4 life to be a little stiff and a little proper for my tastes. Sometimes a little slang is okay in a book. This read as way to proper for me and I found myself disinterested quickly. As I said, I loved the concept and still believe in it and support M on his journey. This book just wasn't to my tastes
Elle
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You will be hooked from the first sentence. I love all the characters and twists and turns, it made me not want to put the book down. I was sad when I read the last words of the book and can't wait to read the rest of the series. Already have been sending all my fellow bookaholics links to purchase this. You have a fan for life and I can't wait to see where this journey takes us!!! EVERYONE needs to read this book. Thanks M!
Jen Costanza
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and I can't wait to read the next one in the series! I am not usually a fan of vampire or zombie books but this one was different. I really enjoyed getting to know the characters and could especially empathize with Eddy, Charlie, Sophie and the rest. Because of that, the action scenes were gripping and I found myself curious to see what would happen next. I recommend this book to anyone who likes vampires and zombies, but also to anyone who likes a good story about over ...more
cathy zielinski
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Vampire story caught me totally by surprise.

I read all four but will review them separately.
Once I opened chapter one I was hooked. I was used to the older style Vampyre stories. This was awesome. It made me want to be a part of the family! I can't wait to ride along for the journey.
Pick up the first book and start your journey!!
Mary
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Lorrax has done an amazing job of taking another vampire book and completely changing it. I love how he takes what appears to be a perfectly normal family and changes it to them being vampires. There is so much more to this story and I can't wait for the next book. How does June take it? What happens to Eddy? There is too much to watch for. Until next time.
sunshine Bush
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A different type of Vampire/zombie book

Most of us grow up reading the usual super natural vamp, lycan, werewolf, zombie books to the point the story line is pretty much the same. Here you have a complete spin on the norm.
Mary Ellen Torres
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
going was a bit slow in the beginning but I kept at it. Happy I did. it is an interesting story line for scifi fans. vampires and zombies oh my give it a try I enjoyed it and am going to be sure to read the entire series
Cathy Furniss
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Goood Read

Enjoyable read. Fast paced and a fresh view on vampires and their place in history. Also on vampire families and how they are "made"
tim  Thornton
Kerry Mcdonald
Mar 11, 2020

• Showbiz Cakes and Deadly Slices
  • Rewind 717
  • Of Murders and Mages (Casino Witch Mysteries, #1)
  • Which Mage Moved the Cheese?: Casino Witch Mysteries 2
  • Sleepless Night (Shelby Griffin, #1)
  • The Peach Widow
  • Reckoning: Season 2 (Dark Legacy Ep. 3) (Universe in Flames Book 13)
  • Broken Windows (Art Spotlight Mystery, #1)
  • Archangel Down (Archangel Project, #1)
  • Blood Will Tell (The Gaian Consortium, #2)
  • Overload Flux (Central Galactic Concordance #1)
  • Unleashed: Season 2 (Dark Legacy Ep. 2) (Universe in Flames Book 12)
  • Star Nomad (Fallen Empire, #1)
  • The Iron Admiral: Conspiracy (Ptorix Empire, #1)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mysteries : Books One to Three
  • Vampin' Ain't Easy (Legend of the Vampire Reject, #1)
  • Hard Knock Vamp (Legend of the Vampire Reject Book 0)
Visit Infinite Vampire Website Visit my Website Email me Connect on Twitter Connect on Facebook Connect on Instagram

Hi! I'm M., and I love vampires, the paranormal, and a lot of other weird stuff.
I'm the Word Breathing Dragon behind the Infinite Vampire series, and coming in 2020, a romance series!

I started writing when I was in high school -- little stories about dragons, magic, mystical energies, and alternate realities.

I've always loved mythology, and I studied comparative mythology a

Infinite Vampire (5 books)
  • Sophia's Journal (Infinite Vampire, #0)
  • QUEEN'S GAMBIT (Infinite Vampire, #2)
  • Maelstrom (Infinite Vampire, #3)
  • ANTIVENOM (Infinite Vampire Book 4)