Start by marking “The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)

The Score

(The Russian Guns #3)

Librarian's Note: this is an alternate cover edition - ASIN: B00OVPD746

*Please Note: The Score is not a standalone title. The first books in the Russian Guns series (The Arrangement, followed by The Life) should be read first*

In the mess of love and life, nothing and no one is left untouched.

After everything the Russian mob boss Anton Avdonin has done to keep his family
Kindle Edition
Published May 27th 2015 (first published October 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Score, please sign up.
Bethany-Kris
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)
Bev
Re-read July 2019 - I forgot just how much I loved this series, the wheeling and dealing, twisting and turning really got me this time.

Nothing I say could convey just how hard I LOVED this series, there wasn't a damn thing that I could find fault with. Stellar, solid writing, amazing characters, strong plot lines and a love that was gorgeous to witness even though my guts was in absolute knots at times.

5+ stars for this series. I absolutely adored it.
Tzelina
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 amazing ...more
Winter Sophia Rose
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Intense, Gritty & Emotionally Gripping! A Powerful Read! I Loved It!
Deborah
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Addictive read.

This is the third book in this series, I absolutely loved the first one 'The Arrangement' it was like a hot, violent modern day fairytale bringing Anton and Viviana together, I had mixed feelings on the second 'The Life' the characters seemed to get lost under the all consuming pregnancy and therefore I debated reading this book and I'm so glad I made the decision to continue on.
The fairytale is over and real life is knocking on their door, the charges are piling up against Anton
Nas
For some time now, I have been in a huge reading funk, can't seem to be interested in anything, you won't believe the amount of books I have started but have not finished, they just turn out to be the same disappointing generic plot, and yes I am being a hypocrite because I will continue to read them as I still enjoy the hell out of them. But having said that, lately I've been wanting something different, with more action, a deeper connection between the characters not the same insta love crap I ...more
Ashley
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TEARS. LOTS OF FUCKING TEARS.
Not the kind of tears you expect but happy tears because GOD DAMN, Anton and Vine make my heart swell.
description
THIS SERIES WAS SO UNEXPECTED IN SO MANY WAYS, you expect Anton and Vine to have an arranged marriage and what not, but it's so much more than that, they were fucking meant to be the moment they met. Just spending 24 hours together, they just knew it and they were young teenagers and they found love. They didn't care about the journey, they just knew that each other
Tahsin
Hello Bethany-Kris, you've just gained yourself a die-hard fan!

This series, my goodness! Kept me company and kept me awake for the last week. Amazingly written! Loved it all, even the parts that killed me.
Keya
I am loss for words.

Please bear with me because I'll most likely just throw in all my thoughts regarding the book/series into this review and it might not even makes sense.

This is how you end a story. I laughed at the banter between lifelong friends, I smiled insanely at the interaction between father and son. I swooned crazily at the love shared between husband and wife. I was on the edge of my seat with the action packed drama going on. But I also cried a ton because of all the emotions that
Sabrina
Dec 23, 2015 rated it liked it
The first book started with a bang that IMO "The Score" had missing.
I finished it rather quick...without skimming it but I kept thinking that the story line was becoming more predictable as it progressed.

I Still enjoyed the series!!! Mrs Bethany-Kris really brings you the gritty and dark side of the mob world and infuses it with naughty scenes like no other.
Rasha Hanna
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great conclusion

I loved this series. it was a great ending. Would love to see another series about their kids. please please do that. Thanks for a great series.
Velvet Messer
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know what to say. This book tore me to pieces and put me back together while putting me through everything in between!!! I know that I have said it before but Bethany you are amazing!!! So talented and brilliant!!! By far the best mafia romance author ever!!! Your story lines are so original. Granted they may be about the same topic -hence the mafia- but nothing and I mean nothing about your story lines are the same. You never know what to expect except that you are going to be in ...more
Emily
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: breaking-the-law
This series did not end the way I wanted it to.

The first two books work to set up Anton and Vine as this amazing couple, who love each other so deeply and so passionately, and were thrown together via an arranged marriage based on the wishes of their parents, all of whom are involved in organized crime. But, at the first sign of trouble in their marriage, they both turn into people I didn't like very much. Vine is petulant and bratty, despite being chosen for Anton because of her experience in
Geneva Handleman
Back to the action and adventure of the first novel. Still more sex and romance like both of the novels. It's awesome. It's realistic. It's touching. The character growth this author shows us is perfectly believable in every way. Their reactions are exactly what I would expect.

The author has done it again with this final installment in the Russian Guns trilogy. The epilogue is perfect for the books we have already read, leaving us with a glimpse into the next generation. I will definitely be
Bewaji
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy Ending Indeed...

I have been in love with Anton and Viviana from when I read their first book. This third and last book is even better than the first two, surprisingly. I didn't think they would make it, but they did. Sure there was violence, but there was a lot of passion and sex, and of course love. Anton's trial was touch and go at first but Vivian pull off a class act.

I love this series. It was very well written and there was no drag at all. The epilogue took us down the road to fifteen
Sonal
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Anton and Viviana's love story. To make sense of the story read the books in order. This book started from where the story left off previously. A series of different situations happens in this story, from infidelity, miscarriage, depression, pregnancy, arrest to court case. It was very well written and kept me in its grip the whole time. In the end we get a glimpse of the next generations story. I will definitely be reading that as well.
Mspraise50
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the final instalment Vine and Anton's story. The relationship gets tested and Vine has put herself out there to save her husband. The couple has to work through their issues and raise their family.

The last chapter cuts to Demyan and his relationship with Gia.

I am still enjoying the series and I cannot wait to see what his children are going to be like.
Julia
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great conclusion for a mighty series about strong man, his wife and love beyond words. Anton is my new best bad boyfriend. Love him
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, bethany-kris

*Read thru Kindle Unlimited*
Khanique McDaniel
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
To imagine I had this novel for years and chose not to read it because of the trial aspect. Turns out those court room scenes were some of the best.

I have never been able to recall much from this series because my time lapse in reading them is usually huge. This time was no different and I found that I remembered the important things as the story progressed.

Though I could use a few less sex scenes, this novel was certainly raw and real. The emotions, the issues, the conflicts and the solutions.
Sandra
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Settling the Score

I'm quite thrilled to say that "The Score" was just as good, if not better, than the first two books in the series! I was on pins and needles regarding Anton's fate! Meanwhile, Anton continues to be number one on my list of sensitive Pakhans who aren't afraid to cry!
Precious
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bang bang.

What a whirlwind. What would you do for the one you loved? How would feel when your actions cause someone else pain? Viviana and Anton navigate through this Bratva life and it make for a fantastic book, without a doubt. Anton and Viviana will always hold a place in my heart now.
Mary
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH THIS BOOK!!!! So good!!
What are u willing to do for the love of your life?
I was dying, couldn’t put it down, all the twists and turns!
Hooow
We finally see cracks in their relationship and life.
This book got me heartbroken!
Can’t wait to read their kids books!
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

Yes this book was so good. The love these two have for each other is exponential. I cant wait to read about the son and his path in the Bravata
Angel Bare
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 & 1\2 's

Ooh, I loved this 3rd book. The story was amazing with Anton & Vine and then segues smoothly to their kids.
Isabelle k  ✖️BOOKLOVER
5 Bratva stars!

Final installment in Anton and Viviana's story and it was deffinitely worth it! I loved it! Passionate, romantic, real and Action packed. My favourite part that's certain!
Dee
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting read to an already awesome series.
Crystal
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At the end of the last book we knew Anton was in trouble. We didn't know what it was or how it happened. In this book we find out. Anton is still sought out for the murders of Sonny and the Belovs. The feds might finally have something to put him away. His family goes through many ups and downs in this book and Anton shows just what type of man he is. As for Vine, she's always the pillar of strength. Pillars can crack though and when they do if they don't have the support of others they fall. ...more
Elisabeth Sobek
I am so depressed to see this trilogy end and already miss the characters. When you miss the characters enough to not want to start another book immediately, that tells me it's a good story. In this case, I am very relieved to still have two more books to read about Anton and Vine's children.

Again, this part of the story was a complete surprise to me. When I expected drama from the inner dealings of the Bratva, I was surprised with the drama being based around Anton getting caught! I actually
Kookie's
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, mafia
This is the epic conclusion to Anton and Viviana's story--gripping, heart-breaking, brutal but so very worth the journey. Once again, I am amazed at the twists and turns this series has managed to spin. Nothing beats a reading funk better than an unpredictable book.

This book tells of how human people can still be despite being seemingly infallible. Anton may be almost untouchable in his world but despite that, the law still managed to catch up with him. He may be the tough-as-shit character to
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~~~Zarah's Review~~~

Again this author has not disappointed. The intensity and passion between Anton and Viviana is back with a vengeance but is tested to the extreme. Bethany Kris captures perfectly very real and human emotions when this couple face each heartbreak, infidelity and separation. But you cant keep a good couple down.
You sometimes forget that this is based on a crime family and they really aren't very nice people compared to the rest of us and in this episode Viviana dips her toe
« previous 1 3 next »

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • The Final Hour (Volkov Bratva, #3)
  • In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #0)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Dirty (Bad. Dirty. Power. #2)
  • Recaptured by the Crime Lord (Crime Lord, #2)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Hidden Monsters (Volkov Bratva, #4)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
  • Acquainted
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Once A Crime Lord (Crime Lord, #3)
  • White Rabbit: The Fall (The Kingmaker Saga, #2)
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
  • Bad (Bad. Dirty. Power. #1)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

The Russian Guns (5 books)
  • The Arrangement (The Russian Guns, #1)
  • The Life (The Russian Guns, #2)
  • Demyan & Ana (The Russian Guns, #4)
  • Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)