Start by marking “The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)

The Score

(The Russian Guns #3)

Librarian's Note: this is an alternate cover edition - ASIN: B00OVPD746

*Please Note: The Score is not a standalone title. The first books in the Russian Guns series (The Arrangement, followed by The Life) should be read first*

In the mess of love and life, nothing and no one is left untouched.

After everything the Russian mob boss Anton Avdonin has done to keep his family s
Kindle Edition
Published May 27th 2015 (first published October 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Score, please sign up.
Bethany-Kris
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)
Bev
Re-read July 2019 - I forgot just how much I loved this series, the wheeling and dealing, twisting and turning really got me this time.

Nothing I say could convey just how hard I LOVED this series, there wasn't a damn thing that I could find fault with. Stellar, solid writing, amazing characters, strong plot lines and a love that was gorgeous to witness even though my guts was in absolute knots at times.

5+ stars for this series. I absolutely adored it.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
The third book in the Russian Guns series and I must say it didn’t disappoint. Anton and Viviana are navigating serious issues that create problems in their marriage. Their love and passion is strong but their communication is lacking. This 3rd book is fast paced and filled with lots of emotions. Trust is questioned as well as love. Anton’s life is in jeopardy and the stress of the situation wears on everyone. Will their marriage survive, can Vine get pass not knowing what happened or will their ...more
Tzelina
Deborah
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Addictive read.

This is the third book in this series, I absolutely loved the first one 'The Arrangement' it was like a hot, violent modern day fairytale bringing Anton and Viviana together, I had mixed feelings on the second 'The Life' the characters seemed to get lost under the all consuming pregnancy and therefore I debated reading this book and I'm so glad I made the decision to continue on.
The fairytale is over and real life is knocking on their door, the charges are piling up against Anton
Nas
For some time now, I have been in a huge reading funk, can't seem to be interested in anything, you won't believe the amount of books I have started but have not finished, they just turn out to be the same disappointing generic plot, and yes I am being a hypocrite because I will continue to read them as I still enjoy the hell out of them. But having said that, lately I've been wanting something different, with more action, a deeper connection between the characters not the same insta love crap I ...more
Keya
I am loss for words.

Please bear with me because I'll most likely just throw in all my thoughts regarding the book/series into this review and it might not even makes sense.

This is how you end a story. I laughed at the banter between lifelong friends, I smiled insanely at the interaction between father and son. I swooned crazily at the love shared between husband and wife. I was on the edge of my seat with the action packed drama going on. But I also cried a ton because of all the emotions that
Ashley
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TEARS. LOTS OF FUCKING TEARS.
Not the kind of tears you expect but happy tears because GOD DAMN, Anton and Vine make my heart swell.
description
THIS SERIES WAS SO UNEXPECTED IN SO MANY WAYS, you expect Anton and Vine to have an arranged marriage and what not, but it's so much more than that, they were fucking meant to be the moment they met. Just spending 24 hours together, they just knew it and they were young teenagers and they found love. They didn't care about the journey, they just knew that each other
Tahsin
Hello Bethany-Kris, you've just gained yourself a die-hard fan!

This series, my goodness! Kept me company and kept me awake for the last week. Amazingly written! Loved it all, even the parts that killed me.
Sabrina
Dec 23, 2015 rated it liked it
The first book started with a bang that IMO "The Score" had missing.
I finished it rather quick...without skimming it but I kept thinking that the story line was becoming more predictable as it progressed.

I Still enjoyed the series!!! Mrs Bethany-Kris really brings you the gritty and dark side of the mob world and infuses it with naughty scenes like no other.
Rasha Hanna
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great conclusion

I loved this series. it was a great ending. Would love to see another series about their kids. please please do that. Thanks for a great series.
Khanique McDaniel
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
To imagine I had this novel for years and chose not to read it because of the trial aspect. Turns out those court room scenes were some of the best.

I have never been able to recall much from this series because my time lapse in reading them is usually huge. This time was no different and I found that I remembered the important things as the story progressed.

Though I could use a few less sex scenes, this novel was certainly raw and real. The emotions, the issues, the conflicts and the solutions.
Emily
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: breaking-the-law
This series did not end the way I wanted it to.

The first two books work to set up Anton and Vine as this amazing couple, who love each other so deeply and so passionately, and were thrown together via an arranged marriage based on the wishes of their parents, all of whom are involved in organized crime. But, at the first sign of trouble in their marriage, they both turn into people I didn't like very much. Vine is petulant and bratty, despite being chosen for Anton because of her experience in t
Geneva Handleman
Back to the action and adventure of the first novel. Still more sex and romance like both of the novels. It's awesome. It's realistic. It's touching. The character growth this author shows us is perfectly believable in every way. Their reactions are exactly what I would expect.

The author has done it again with this final installment in the Russian Guns trilogy. The epilogue is perfect for the books we have already read, leaving us with a glimpse into the next generation. I will definitely be re
Bewaji
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy Ending Indeed...

I have been in love with Anton and Viviana from when I read their first book. This third and last book is even better than the first two, surprisingly. I didn't think they would make it, but they did. Sure there was violence, but there was a lot of passion and sex, and of course love. Anton's trial was touch and go at first but Vivian pull off a class act.

I love this series. It was very well written and there was no drag at all. The epilogue took us down the road to fifteen
Sonal
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Anton and Viviana's love story. To make sense of the story read the books in order. This book started from where the story left off previously. A series of different situations happens in this story, from infidelity, miscarriage, depression, pregnancy, arrest to court case. It was very well written and kept me in its grip the whole time. In the end we get a glimpse of the next generations story. I will definitely be reading that as well.
Mspraise50
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the final instalment Vine and Anton's story. The relationship gets tested and Vine has put herself out there to save her husband. The couple has to work through their issues and raise their family.

The last chapter cuts to Demyan and his relationship with Gia.

I am still enjoying the series and I cannot wait to see what his children are going to be like.
Precious ✨
Bang bang.

What a whirlwind. What would you do for the one you loved? How would feel when your actions cause someone else pain? Viviana and Anton navigate through this Bratva life and it make for a fantastic book, without a doubt. Anton and Viviana will always hold a place in my heart now.
Julia
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great conclusion for a mighty series about strong man, his wife and love beyond words. Anton is my new best bad boyfriend. Love him
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, bethany-kris

*Read thru Kindle Unlimited*
Yoneidis Martín Martínez
The third and final part of the story of Anton and Viviana. In this book, their marriage will be tested on more than one occasion: first with an error by Anton with one of his employees, Natalie, which will cause serious problems in his marriage and later with the FEDS. But Viviana makes mistakes too even when she does it to save his husband from jail. She really put her husband to the limit, especially knowing how jealous and possessive he is.
The principal enemy of this couple in this book is t
Sandra
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Settling the Score

I'm quite thrilled to say that "The Score" was just as good, if not better, than the first two books in the series! I was on pins and needles regarding Anton's fate! Meanwhile, Anton continues to be number one on my list of sensitive Pakhans who aren't afraid to cry!
Sonia
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Great conclusion to Anton-Viviana’s story. Not much action but the suspense is there. Also love the court room scene. The trial is my most favourite part in the book. Also, great character development throughout the trilogy. I love seeing Anton and Viviana as teenagers falling in love, then become lovers, husband and wife, and parents.
Mary
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH THIS BOOK!!!! So good!!
What are u willing to do for the love of your life?
I was dying, couldn’t put it down, all the twists and turns!
Hooow
We finally see cracks in their relationship and life.
This book got me heartbroken!
Can’t wait to read their kids books!
Jillian
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a bit of redemption. Not gonna lie, I was kind of mad at the author a bit toward then end of the book. Some of the corruption bit turned my stomach (I know life isn't pretty but dang, haven't they been through enough?) VERY good though.
Andrea Berner
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Extremely well written

Loved the whole story featured in both books telling the story of Anton and Vine. Loved the characters, all of them, and the way the dialogue moved along. Held my interest from the beginning until the end. Highly recommended
Angel Bare
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 & 1\2 ☆'s

Ooh, I loved this 3rd book. The story was amazing with Anton & Vine and then segues smoothly to their kids.
Isabelle k  ✖️BOOKLOVER
5 Bratva stars!

Final installment in Anton and Viviana's story and it was deffinitely worth it! I loved it! Passionate, romantic, real and Action packed. My favourite part that's certain!
Pyu
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE ANTON AND VI!! Ahhh they are perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Dee
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting read to an already awesome series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • The Final Hour (Volkov Bratva, #3)
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • White Rabbit: The Fall (The Kingmaker Saga, #2)
  • Red Herring (The Kingmaker Saga #4)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • Iris. (Den of Mercenaries, #7)
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Dark Horse (The Kingmaker Saga #5)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

The Russian Guns (5 books)
  • The Arrangement (The Russian Guns, #1)
  • The Life (The Russian Guns, #2)
  • Demyan & Ana (The Russian Guns, #4)
  • Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)

News & Interviews