Start by marking “Mashing (Beer and Clay, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mashing (Beer and Clay, #3)

Mashing

(Beer and Clay #3)

Life is good for Toby and Damon—maybe too good. What happens when someone seems intent on destroying their happiness?

Toby and Damon are growing closer every day, with Toby recovering from the shot to his shoulder and Damon trying to keep him from pushing too hard too fast. Things are good between them.

They’re even better in the bedroom, where Toby is learning all sorts of
Published June 5th 2015 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mashing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mashing

Start your review of Mashing (Beer and Clay, #3)
Ann
All the words have already been said on the first one . . .
Tam
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm-kink, m-m
Yes yes, I need to know who done it damn it.

This time Toby's apartment and studio are trashed and lots of his work destroyed. Meanwhile Patrick and Christian buy a building which conveniently has studio space, a place for a restaurant for Christian and an apartment. (How rich is Patrick?) More drama, more plugs (I'm still pretty sure you should take breaks from those things) more sex, more about Patrick and Christian and FINALLY they catch the bad guy and it was kind of anti-climactic. Eh.

So I
Serena Yates
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
In this third book of the ‘Beer and Clay’ series, sculptor Toby and his Dom, bar owner Damon, have to deal with the aftermath of Toby being shot. He is physically healing, but the mental and emotional process is more complicated. The good news is that Toby is slowly beginning to trust Damon outside the bedroom as well as when Damon pushes his sexual limits with all kinds of new-to-Toby toys. The fact that the perpetrator is still around and escalates his threats does not help one bit! The result ...more
Veronica
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

It felt warm and cozy to get back into Damon and Toby's lives. They have such a loving relationship and are so completely into each other, no holds bared.

There is still a cloud hang over their lives as someone is determined to harm them. But life goes on and we Damon and Toby spend more time with their friends Peter and Christian, a couple I'd like to get to know more. The presence of Peter and Christian gives us the hottest
Diane Dannenfeldt
I love that we get to see more of Peter and Christian and I can't wait to read more of their story. I loved watching Toby getting more comfortable with their relationship. Oops sorry I forgot to thank my SS for this one :)
Gail
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
This is the second time I’ve read the Beer & Clay series. It’s classic Sean Michael. If you like sexy M/M BDSM with lots of sexy and not much plot this series fills the bill. ...more
Leigh
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is part of a series and should be read in order.

The book opens up with Toby and Damon still happy and in love with each other. Toby has finally received the approval of his doctor to start sculpting again. Leaving Damon a little worried that Toby will overdo it.

Damon is still pushing Toby’s limits every chance he gets, and Toby is certainly enjoying it. One thing you can count on with Sean Michael, the sex will be damn hot. And this was no different. The sex was off the wall in the hot
Andrea Goodell
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the series and should be read in order to really understand the charaters and what’s going on.
Unlike the other two, this one really picks up right where we left off, Toby is still healing from the gun shot and Damon is still being protective and teaching him the finer points of a D/s relationship. We also have more interaction with Peter and Christian.
Such a great continuation of this story. We get more in depth feelings and knowledge of not just Toby and Damon but with Chr
Sue bowdley
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg...this series is seriously frustrating me now....who is harrassing Damon and Toby...I really need to know who it is...poor Toby in this one just can't cut a break...he's healing from his gunshot wound then he has his apartment and studio trashed he then sees someone following his man.......I so want to just pick him up and hug him so tight.....He does have one good thing though....apart from Damon...and that's Christian...Peter's Sub who we met in the last book...they seem to be getting on r ...more
Donna
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievable!!!!! Damon, pure 100% Dom, kinky, sexy as sin, but also patience, caring, devoted, and hopelessly in love.
Damon, is letting Toby go at his own pace, just taking him far enough so he doesn't break the trust these two have developed. Sweet, shy, Toby, I adore him. I'm hoping to find out who is threatening them, so the can move on and live the life they both deserve.
Hope to see more of Christian and Peter as well
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS, FANTASTIC STORY AMAZING SERIES!!!!!
Katy Beth Mckee
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, series-books
Damon and Toby have more danger to face and deal with but we are seeing them become a stronger couple as they move forward. They are able to read each other so much better. We also get to see Christian and Peter getting closer to each other.

It was also nice to see how the four of them relating to each other as friends.

Another great installment in their ongoing story.
Debfirpo
So good

Again I'm in love with another one of Sean's books! I just adore this series. Toby is just so perfect. I want to hug him and never let him go. But I think that is what Damon is going to do. I so look forward to the next book in this sweet series.
Alicia B
May 30, 2015
Jessie G.
Jul 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Lake of Learning (Cassiopeia Vitt Adventure, #3)
  • Digging Deep (Digging Deep, #1)
  • Damaged Goods (Men of London, #7)
  • Embrace
  • Eight Kinky Nights: An f/f Chanukah romance
  • Master Key
  • Gays of Our Lives (Queers of La Vista, #1)
  • Sweet Agony
  • Dark Rain (The Anrodnes Chronicles #1)
  • Spare Parts
  • Chimera (Kate Redman Mysteries, #5)
  • Truth in the Dark
  • Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy, #1)
  • Shadows You Left
  • River of Teeth (River of Teeth, #1)
  • Winter Sparks (Rent-a-Perfect-Gentleman, #2)
  • The Summer of the Danes (Chronicles of Brother Cadfael, #18)
  • The Savior (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Beer and Clay (6 books)
  • Malting (Beer and Clay, #1)
  • Milling (Beer & Clay #2)
  • Brewing (Beer and Clay #4)
  • Fermenting (Beer & Clay, #5)
  • Tasting (Beer and Clay, #6)

News & Interviews