Start by marking “Belief (The Vanilla Cycle, #2)” as Want to Read:
Belief (The Vanilla Cycle, #2)

Belief

(The Vanilla Cycle #2)

What shall it profit a man to gain his soul…only to lose the whole world?

On his way to Earth to testify before the UN about the Angel-37 tragedy, Matthew Valdosky begins to have vivid lucid dreams. At first they’re a welcome diversion during this critical moment for the Valdosky Companies. But, night after night, as the dreams revisit the same themes, Matthew begins to w
Published May 20th 2015 (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Belief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Belief

Start your review of Belief (The Vanilla Cycle, #2)
David
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Symmetry needed
M.H. Van Keuren has a talent for developing interesting characters. Riding with Rhubarb's Martin as he makes his sales calls brought back memories of the long rural business drives I once made. Watching Teague grow up in a future Bangkok made me feel as though I'd done so myself. Even Legitimacy's other protagonist, Rob garnered my interest despite his lack of self-discipline and self-indulgence.

Van Keuren's does not employ his talent for writing interesting characters in Legit
Tanya Avines
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Monkey. But he didn't show up till more than 1/2 way through the book. And since there were three separate story lines going on, he was active in only one. That's not the reason for knocking off a star. No, that's for the cliffhangerS. As in plural. I'd have read the next installment anyway. I ❤ Monkey.
As for the book and it's storyline? Wonderful, as always. A bit confusing in the beginning, keeping the three in order, but once the characters became clear cut and the connections to one a
Amanda
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Unexpected

Being the second of a series, you really need to have read the first book, legitimacy, to understand who some of the central characters are. Aside from that, both books are weird and refreshing. If you like sci fi, give this series a try.
David
Jan 18, 2019
Ginger
marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2017
M.H. Van Keuren quit a perfectly good job to devote his life to writing science fiction. He lives in Billings, Montana, with his wife and two sons.

The Vanilla Cycle (2 books)
  • Legitimacy (The Vanilla Cycle, #1)

News & Interviews