Start by marking “If It's a Pain in the Ass, Then You're Doing it Wrong!” as Want to Read:
If It's a Pain in the Ass, Then You're Doing it Wrong!

If It's a Pain in the Ass, Then You're Doing it Wrong!

His Princess was a little bit eclectic, a lot of
eccentric, and a big time potty mouth. She was
outgoing and loud, but held her friends and family
close to her heart. She ranted about everything
wrong in the world, yet her wild passion made him
fall hard and fast. Life gave him the middle finger
when she opened his eyes to the beauty around ...more
ebook
Published June 26th 2015 (first published June 6th 2015)

Be the first to ask a question about If It's a Pain in the Ass, Then You're Doing it Wrong!

M.B.
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that I read in it’s very early beginnings. This end product is quite a bit different from how it was, and is the perfect showcase for Clarke’s sarcasm and, let’s be honest, weird sense of humour.

As an author and a reviewer, the blog posts were quite possibly my favourite bit of this book. Niamh writing about everything she hates about books of a certain genre made me cry laughing. I have whinged and moaned about many of those very things on many an occasion, but to see
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
4 Stars From Sammy's Book Obsession!

MY THOUGHTS~

I was provided with a Review Copy/ARC for review.
I'm having a heck of a time trying to come up with how to write a review for this book! I really enjoyed it, but it's difficult to review a book that revolves around the aspect of reviewing books! That sounds weird, but once you read it, you'll totally understand what I'm saying.

Firstly, whatever you're thinking this book may be about after just reading the title, s
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG I was not expecting this book at all! It was non-stop hilarious. I simply loved it!

His Princess was eclectic, eccentric, and a huge potty mouth. She was loud and passionate! Her love for her family and friends was amazing. Her Prick-a-Doodle-Do was an uptight businessman. He made her see that she didn't have to be alone. Although both were high society, their outlooks were completely opposite.

This is a hard review to write because you must experience this book for you
Kim Bishop
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
**Book provided by the author for an honest review**

This is a story about Niamh Marshall. A 20-year-old single lady living in her dead grandmother's house with Mac, her massive dog. Niamh is a very, "let her freak flag fly high" kinda girl and does what she pleases regardless of what society thinks. She is very close to her parents Sara and Robert, and her somewhat tolerable 15 year old brother Liam. Niamh works for a small magazine, as the gopher essentially. Her co-wokers hate her,
Cynthia Ogg
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Shit. Seriously. This is my first foray with the incredible JC Clarke and I am so sad that I haven't been along for the ride sooner! This book is full of sarcasm, wit and all those things that you wish you could say but never do. J.C. Clarke NAILS the voice of Princess and OMG Prick-a-Doodle-Doo is hilarious. He never seems to know what to say but then something will come flying out that just nails Princess to a wall. It's amazeballs.

This wasn't the book I was expecting but it was definite
Cynthia Ogg
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This wasn't the book I was expecting but it was definit
Lostred
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book really tested my bladders abillity to keep me from peeing myself!
I laughed and smiled so much reading it my husband even asked me what I was reading.
Neeve's look on the world is truly refreshing and hilarious and the story line that goes with it and makes her end up with Prick a Doodle Do is what keeps you hooked!
LaGina
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
R&R for Magic of Books

If you are looking for something that is not your normal read then this is the book for you. JC Clarke filled this book full of sarcasm, wit and all the things I would like to say. I think there is a little bite of Princess in all of us. I am so glad I took and chance at this book. Cant wait to read more from this author!!!
Jennifer Zamora
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
what a wonderful breath of fresh air! I not only enjoyed this book, I almost completely agree with all the extras. I definitely recommend this book to any and everyone. It actually had me laughing on several occasions.
"Prick-a-Doodle do"? Love it.
Nikki Barrett
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! What fun this was!
Carrie Renteria
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow... What can I say JC Clarke absolutely swept me off of my feet. This was the first book that I have had the privilege of reading by JC Clarke and I have to say that I am actually incredibly disappointed that I had not been introduced to this mastermind of an author much sooner. I had the utmost pleasure of reading If It's A Pain In The Ass Then Your Doing It Wrong. I have to say this was the most refreshing book that I have read in quite some time it was so different from what you see in mos ...more
Nola Arganbright
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had so much fun reading this book. I was actually laughing out loud at 3am because I couldn't put it down. The characters are fun and endearing. I loved the characters comments regarding the content of sexy books. I loved the writing and the sarcasm of the main character. I loved it!
A. McCarty
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A wonderful, funny read. From beginning to end there wasn't any way, at all, I could put this one down. Lots of laughs can be found in the pages. This is a great fun read. I can't say anything else because I don't want to give anything away. This one you MUST READ!
Charlotte confrey
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely hilarious!
couldn't put it down, such a fun and light hearted story that made me smile from start to finish. This was my first book from jc clarke and can't wait to read more .
brilliant!
Olivia Rofrits
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!! love this book! I love Niamh she awesome and sassy and biggest hard-headed women ever! she I me laughing my a$$ off. Prick-a-Doodle-Do love this quote lol. Dylan what can i say about him. he was all business but at the same time not. now put niamh free loving hippie and dylan mr. all business and rules. what a match!
I so can't wait for book 2 of this its going to be amazing!!
Diana
Dec 30, 2018
Ellee
PaB
Jul 09, 2015
J.C. Clarke lives in the heart of the New Forest in England with her husband and four children. Never a dull moment, her full house provides no shortage of inspiration which fuels her writing. She loves reading and writing a variety of genres in addition to dabbling with graphic art to create book covers,
swag and more.

Contact her for all your graphics needs via
The Graphics