Start by marking “Without Regret: Devil's Playground Las Vegas” as Want to Read:
Without Regret: Devil's Playground Las Vegas

Without Regret: Devil's Playground Las Vegas

(Devil's Playground #1)

The first book in the HOT new Devil's Playground series!

Isaiah Fontenot had never played the role of white knight. At least not until his boss, Maximillian Adorite, gave him the order to. That was when he found himself coming face to face with the stunning Cassidy Owens, the woman in need of saving.

Cassidy only thought she was hiding from the men who were looking for her
Published July 7th 2015 by Nicole Edwards Limited

To ask other readers questions about Without Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Without Regret

Chris
2.5 stars - I'm pretty disappointed with this one particularly as I'm a Nicole fan. I know this was a novella, but it lost me with I Love You after 24 hours of knowing each other. Big tough gangsters don't say I love you and talk kids after one night, no matter the situation or drama ! I just couldn't buy it - maybe I expected more ?
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was a pretty good read. Cassidy Owens is on the run when her brother Jordan gets in trouble with a loan shark they come after her so she runs. Isaiah Fontenot is doing a job for his boss mafia Don Maximillian Adorite find Cassidy and keep her safe. This was the first book in a new series from one of my favorite author's and it was a really good start. Cassidy is not sure she should trust Isaiah or his twin brother Micah at first although she is pretty sure that Micah doesn't l ...more
Tina
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick hot read. NE is always a top favourite. I like this spin off because I can never get enough of her serious'. This insta love thing didn't do it for me...in love after one day? Living together after two days? I don't know about that, that's why the 4 starts and not 5. I am hoping that Micah is up for the next book, I want to know more about him!
Patty
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
What happens in Vegas...not always what you expect! Cassidy is trying to hide from the men looking for her brother, and thinks she is doing a good job of it. When she is found by Isaiah with little difficulty, she knows she is in trouble, but he maintains he is there to protect her. But is she safe with a man that works for the mafia? The have instant passion and as he is keeping her safe, he is also keeping her warm in his bed. I loved this story, it was short, yet full of suspense, alpha male ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~~I reviewed my personal copy of this book for Wicked Reads~~

I always enjoy reading Ms Edwards' books - and have had this one and the next one in the series sitting on my Kindle waiting for a quiet moment. They were a perfect indulgence in hot, naughty and super sexy stories. I have not read the connected books in the Southern Boy Mafia series, but it didn't matter, I enjoyed the Mafia elements anyway.

As long as you can go with the instant connection, which does makes sense given the situation,
Alison Fees
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Looking for a quick read full of action and bad boys? Look no further! Without Regret is the first book in a new series of novellas from Nicole Edwards. This is also a spin off from the Southern Boy Mafia series. In this first book we are introduced to Isaiah and Cassidy. Isaiah is one of the club owners of the Las Vegas night club Devil's Playground and also works for Max Adorite of the Southern Boy Mafia. He has been asked to protect Cassidy after her brother got in debt with the wrong people. ...more
Sandi Ramirez
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nicole Edwards I would love to visit your head for a while. Between the Walkers and Now the Southern Boy Mafia you have some hot as all hell men living up in there. HUM HUM HUM! This novella introduces us to the Devils Playground part of the Southern Boy Mafia enterprises... The Vegas branch.
I highly suggest that you read Beautifully Brutal first so you understand the workings of Max and Courtney. I think that it would help you understand more the way things more and how quickly people jump and
Traci
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was really surprised that i liked Cassidy so much. I am really not a fan of female leads but she was so NOT annoying or upity or bi***y at all.. I really liked her a lot! Issiah was pretty hot but i have to say, Micah has intrigued me. hes got a story to tell and i really really want to hear it, whispered in my ear, on satin sheets .... oh i mean yeah hes kinda cool ~~~
This was a well written, short story that got the story told and i really enjoyed it. The grammar and spelling were spot on an
Maureen Ames
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nicole-edwards
I don't know how, but with each book, they just keep on getting better and better! Without Regret is a short, steamy, and sexy read. Isaiah and Cassidy come together quickly and set each other worlds on fire. Their action packed whirlwind romance had me wanting more with each turn of the page.
Annette
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Isaiah and Cassidy are plain and simply HOT!! This is a spinoff of Nicole's Southern Boy Mafia series and a novella, You don't have to read Beautifully Brutal or Wait For Morning first but I would suggest it since it has some of the same characters in it. A great novella about living and loving "Without Regret"!
Lora Borzelleca
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very cute...insta-love...short read and I loved it. I probably should have read Beautifully Brutal first because it kind ruins what happens in the end for me...but who cares, ill still enjoy it. Isaiah was all kinds of sexy,...and to have a twin brother...whewwwww...im fanning myself over here. I cant wait to read about his brother Micah.
Centoria Coffil
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
as expected Nicole did not disappoint Without Regret is a great start to the Devils Playground series and as with all things written by Nicole Edwards I am "patiently" waiting for what's to come next.
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Without Regret: Devil's Playground Las Vegas http://amzn.to/1MWzNJO
Ddkmc95
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick novella about bad guys searching for good girl, whose brother owes $$. Enter club manager, Isaiah and his twin, Micah, who have been tasked to find Cassidy and keep her safe. Isaiah and Cassidy have that super sizzling chemistry. Will a relationship last between the pair? Will Isaiah be able to keep Cassidy from the clutches of the loan shark? Another awesome book by the author and great performance by the narration team.
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an unbi
Marybeth
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The narrators did a great job on this hot and sexy novella! If you like a short but hot and sweet story that includes insta everything because of it's length, you'll love this. The story was decent although short. Once Isaiah & Cassidy's lives clash because he is asked to protect her by his boss, that sets off their destiny. I love how truly protective he feels for her so soon after meeting her like fate had a plan for them for sure. This quickie packs a seriously sexy steamy punch!!
Maria
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet is how I describe this story. It is an extension to the Beautiful Series. Has references to the Adorites.
Twins Isaiah and Micah run the Las Vegas - Devils Playground. As a love request from Max’s wife, Courtney, the twins are to aid and protect Cassidy Owens who is searching for her brother -Jason.
As I mentioned, short and sweet. Throw in some hot sex and a mobster. As per usual, no spoiling of contents, just a personal review.
Nadia
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although I enjoyed the story, I could have taken it or left it.
What I am really excited for is the next book in the series, the one his twin and how his story goes. That one sounds like it will be too good to miss.
Maria Fernanda G Lechuga
It was a good short story. The events develop in a fast pace that doesn't make the book boring and keeps your attention.

The narrattion of Tor Thom and Charley Ongel is what makes the book better and the voices were really good according to each character.
Brandie
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook version:
I was a little surprised by this one as it did not feel like the Nicole Edwards Novels i am used to reading. This was more of a quick Steamy read. I would have liked a little more character development but all in all, it was still a good read.
Ginger
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was gifted by Tor Thom, thank you so much love listening to you and Charley.
She is on the run and he wants to catch her and do so much more. Takes place in Vegas hot cute and sizzling. Is a novella but hot and steamy.
Kellys Reading
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love Nicole Edwards

Nicole has a way of making her stories suck you in and become a part of them. I haven't read the other series that this is a spin off from - but will now. This is a stand alone book! But here characters do intertwine in series.
Todd Oliver
I enjoyed the story of how Cassidy and Isaiah meet but I wasn't completely sold on the erotic parts of the story. It sounded well written and the narrators did a good job, but it just wasn't coming together right for me. That's just my personal taste. Judging by the other reviews, it's pretty hot!
Angie Craig
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!

I absolutely love Nicole Edwards! I can tell I’m going to enjoy this series as well as her others. Her characters are so well defined I love them.
Michaela Bishop
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

A short insta love mafia read. It was over quite quick but there was enough to get a good grip and feel of the story line and characters.
Theresa
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great quick novella. The chemistry between Isiah and Cassidy was hot! There was quite a bit of action, and it almost didn’t seem to be such a short story.
Wendy Moore
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good, quick read!! A great start to a new series.
Heather
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always Nicole Edwards delivered another AMAZING book. I was able to read the book in one sitting. Isaiah is given one job. Find Cassidy and make sure she is safe. Once he locates her, he is immediately attracted to her. The picture he was given didn't do her any justice. Cassidy was beautiful. Isaiah had woman falling at his feet every night being the manager of Devil's Playground in Las Vegas. But there was something different about this woman.
He never thought that he would be one that woul
Chancy
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a novella written as an addition to the Southern Badboy Mafia series. You don't have to read Beautifully Brutal to read this story, but I recommend doing so because that was, by far, my most favorite Nicole Edwards to date.
Isaiah Fontenot, sigh. He is part of the Southern Bad Boy Mafia and he has been tasked with finding this woman, and keeping her safe. She happens to be hiding out in his Vegas hotel, The Devils Playground.
Cassidy is hiding from the bad guys who are looking for her bro
My Own Bookshelves
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suspenseful
“She didn’t have a single regret.”

I’d feel the same way if I had bad boy Isaiah Fontenot sending smoldering looks at me. Ms Edwards is introducing us to a new version of “bad boys are so good.” Her alpha characters are usually honest, loyal men, sometimes troubled but always have a white hat. Well, not the boys of Southern Boy Mafia and Devil’s Playground. These are bad boys who can be very, very good boys right where you need them, between the sheets.

This novella delivers what I expect from a
Kim
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Even though I have a packed reading schedule this month, I dropped everything to read Without Regret when it was released, I have been a fan of Nicole Edwards' books for years, and I absolutely loved Beautifully Brutal (WR is a spinoff series from Southern Boy Mafia series) so I had to dive into Isaiah and Cassidy's story.

As a novella it was a quick read but it didn't lack in storyline/ plot or heat for the length of the book. Even in the short amount of pages she was working with, Ms. Edwards
« previous 1 3 next »

• Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • Falling for a Santini (The Santinis, #7)
  • The Waltz (Sexual Awakenings, #1)
  • Burnout: The Complete Series (Burnout, #1-5)
  • Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Tell Me, Tease Me
  • Night Shift 2
  • Cowboys Last All Night
  • Sapiosexual (Suncoast Society, #14)
  • Commanded (Club Sin, #6)
  • Going Deep  (Boys of Fall)
  • Playing for Hearts: The Complete Series
  • Sodom and the Phoenix (Virtual Seduction, #2)
  • Blind Pass (The Dartmouth Cobras, #0.5)
  • Miami Inferno (Miami Nights #1)
  • Kiss the Flame (Desire Exchange #1.5; 1001 Dark Nights #29)
  • Lornamair
  • Wicked Pleasure: Part 1
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than forty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Nicole is

Devil's Playground (2 books)
  • Without Restraint (Devil's Playground, #2)