Start by marking “Yet Another Slow-Burning Feast of a Few Months Mischief in the U.K., Maybe (A Partial(ly) Epistolary Account of Non-Non & Non-Participation, Maybe)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
Here's the introduction to excerpts from this bk that're presented in tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE's compendium entitled: "footnotes":

"Have we been introduced yet?

A couple of years after I published t he book t he referent 4 wch consists of t he non-materialized transparent punch-outs from a letter/whatever stencil

I created a text piece called "PLAY OUT REGRESS" wch was a
paperback, 67 pages
Published 1988

Be the first to ask a question about Yet Another Slow-Burning Feast of a Few Months Mischief in the U.K., Maybe (A Partial

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of Yet Another Slow-Burning Feast of a Few Months Mischief in the U.K., Maybe (A Partial(ly) Epistolary Account of Non-Non & Non-Participation, Maybe)
tENTATIVELY, cONVENIENCE
Jan 11, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Alas, some GoodReads fiend has removed my date of death! I had it as "September 3, 1953" - before my date of birth so that my death won't happen in my lifetime. Some humorless GR person must want me to die. Foo on them.

OTHERWISE, please read this extensive interview w/ me by poet/essayist Alan Davies as part of "Otoliths 27" ( http://the-otolith.blogspot.com.au/20... ). It's a DOOZY, I promise.