Start by marking “Focus (Earthen Witch #2)” as Want to Read:
Focus (Earthen Witch #2)

Focus

(Earthen Witch #2)

In the battle of her life, Aisling Green must survive the Kramer Scholars to save the world from a demon, but only one will stand victorious.

Earthen witch Aisling Green wakes to find herself in the Kramer Scholar’s torture dungeon. She needs to escape and rescue her fiancé, Connor before they’re both killed.

But they can’t just escape the dungeon. They need to escape German
ebook
Published July 27th 2015 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Focus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Focus

Start your review of Focus (Earthen Witch #2)
Coco.V
Dec 10, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on iBooks today (12/10/2018)!💝

Blurb:

But they can’t just escape the dungeon. They need to escape Germany. Not just to find their way home, but to fight a demon that was summoned to dest
May Timani
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Aisling’s journey is far from over. She may have defeated her childhood tormentor in “Just Breathe”, Book 1 of the Earthen Witch series, but many obstacles still stand in her way; least of which is her and Connor being captured and tortured by the Kramer Scholars.

A heavy responsibility lies on her shoulders; but she is not alone in her journey as Connor, her love and soul mate, and their friends are there to support her on yet her most dangerous battle fighting a powerful demon out to destroy t
Soshinie
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this! Aisling reminded me so much about myself. Sarah's ability to have you make that connection with her main character is remarkable. Most of us have that selflessness in you that we'd go out of our way to protect the ones we love and when we can't its emotional mayhem.

Remarkably written Sarah! Keep up the awesome work!
Moon
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Focus" is the second installment in the THE EARTHEN WITCH novels.

Aisling and Connor face danger and explore so much more in Germany in this book. Werewolves,vampires,fairies and probably every other mythical creature you could think of is blended beautifully in this series.The location and scenes described are perfect,I've read the first book "just breathe" and I was in love with the way Sarah writes.She keeps us involved and hooked with her writing.

I'm still reading focus but so far I'm lovin
Máh
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Following up on Aisling quest of conquering herself and her new found abilities together with her fiance and loyal friends, Focus starts very dark.
From start to end you go through everything with her, feeling her fears and sharing her hope. It's an impossible to drop down book till the end. It flows with excitement, action, drama and romance.
If you've read Just Breathe, you'll hold your breath and devour it all in one sitting as you find out more about this very interesting world Sarah has creat
Sylvia Palomares
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books, I have read in a while, couldn't put it down. Fell in love with all the people in the book, can't wait for the next book, and all the books after that....
Sonja Grosskopf
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read. I want more!
Kris Johnston
Apr 15, 2016
Darwin Força
Apr 24, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Slight Issue With Series 3 22 Jul 26, 2015 01:50PM
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Please update cover 13 34 Jul 02, 2015 04:52AM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add to series 3 18 May 20, 2015 11:43PM
Moonlit whispers of the soul.

Conjuring words from the ether is like breathing — my weapon — my therapy. It allows me to weed through all the pain, in an effort to find myself again.

My name is Sarah Doughty and I suffer from complex PTSD, depression, and debilitating anxiety. And if I don’t have a migraine, I have a headache. Every. Single. Day. Though I am terrified of the night, crowds, and much

Earthen Witch (3 books)
  • Just Breathe (Earthen Witch #1)
  • Listen (Earthen Witch #3)