Start by marking “It Is What It Is (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
It Is What It Is (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club, #3)

It Is What It Is

(Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #3)

Sons of Anarchy meets Sicario and Taken in It Is What It Is: Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club Series.

Tracking down the missing daughter of a senior member of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club should be a quick, easy assignment for Tait—a chance to finally earn his full patch and officially become a member of the outlaw biker family. But the mission leads him into the clutches o
Published February 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about It Is What It Is, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Is What It Is

Start your review of It Is What It Is (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club, #3)
Amy
Feb 25, 2016 rated it liked it
It Is What It Is
DR Graham

So I usually love the motorcycle riding hard nosed suspense crazy books .. but this one had me at a loss. I wasn’t crazy about the MC name so that was the first kicker for me. Then there was the international drug ring … again a little over the top for this girl. I know .. not fair but I have my ideas about keeping with one crime lord at a time than spanning all of the goodness into one.
Kolby needs to find her little sister Roxie. The only person she knows to g
Sharon
Feb 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Review: 2.5 out of 5 stars

It Is What It Is by D.R. Graham was a quick and easy read provided to me by Entangled via Netgalley.

Our MC is Kolby who is searching for her missing little sister Roxie, after exhausting all avenues she turns to her step-father Cisco, a leader of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club for help. When Kolby arrives at the clubhouse she meets Tait, a clean-cut smart guy who wants nothing more than to become a member of the club.

I really liked Tait aka Uni but I didn’t understand
Doris
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker, net-gallery, arc
This book gives you a little biker, a little romance, a little humor, and a little suspense. We have a biker prospect with a little twist; this one comes with quite the vocabulary and brain power. When Cisco was training him he gave him the nickname Uni because he used words that you normally would not associate with biker swag…he spoke way above most of the people he came in contact with. Hence the nickname Uni because it sounded like he straight from a University. Tait had a hard with the guys ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

A wonderful twist to the traditional MC…

Many of the things that I have come love about a motorcycle club romance are found in this story. It has tension, romance and big bad boys doing good and bad things. While light on sexual heat there is no lack of emotion as Kolby is determined to find her missing sister with the help of her club family. Tait is a prospect to the club and he is equally determined to gain his patch by helping to save the girl.

Ahh, Tait. He was a surprise. In so many ways he
LeeAnne
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

Not your traditional MC read but definitely one of my favorite books I've read this year! It has a little bit of MC, humor, romance and suspense which makes for an excellent read!

Tait, aka Uni, is a prospect for Cisco's MC. Cisco is training Tait and has given him the nickname Uni because of the vocabulary he uses, which is definitely not your typical "biker" speak. The other men of the MC assumed Uni meant he only had one nut and are always giving him a hard time about it.

One day a gorg
Hooked On Books
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing

5 Stars!

One day a gorg
R M Juillerat
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: IIWII by D.R Graham

I.E., a scary world war.*

I.E., the actual title is “It Is What It Is”.

*This is a book kind of about a scary world war.

Warning: this is a new adult novel. Don’t like crude language and humor? Sex references and day dreams? Don’t read it. I like these things on dangerous levels, along with motorcycles, reckless driving, and burritos. So this was a good book.

This is a book about a guy named Tait who is trying to get into a renowned bikers club. In his great escapad
She Hearts Books
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
What I loved about this book is that it has a little bit of everything in it. It's romantic, funny, and has a bit of suspense to boot. Kolby was fantastic. She is super confident with quite the side of sass. She comes to her stepdad's MC looking for help to find her sister and ends up with Tait. Her sister Roxie is in some serious trouble and it's quite the ride to track her down and rescue her. Along the way they will have to fight their attraction to each other...or not. I so enjoyed their sto ...more
Denise Jaden
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book by D.R. Graham. The author takes us deep into the world of motorcycle clubs--a complicated hierarchy I found interesting to read about. I love the fast pace, well-drawn characters and the sexual chemistry between the main characters kept me furiously flipping pages. I loved the smart characters and Tait's resourcefulness. Definitely a book I will read again!
Shellby
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I got a lot of humor from Uni and Kolby. There is also enough suspense and action to make it sure it is not a romantic comedy. I also liked how this could be read as a standalone, even though I am sure it will help if you read the others first.

-NightWolf Book Blog
KEESA
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. I very much enjoyed the story and the characters the author created. I am looking forward to the next stories in the series. This is definitely a page turner from start to finish I couldn't put it down.
Diane
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Reviewed for Nerdy, Dirty & Flirty** ...more
Tracy's Place
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Though not a romance per se it has romantic elements and is a great story.
Rocio Vargas
Dec 27, 2015
D.R. Graham
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kaeren
MJ86
Aug 28, 2015
Linda Broughton
Aug 29, 2015
Danielle R. Graham is a multi-published cross-genre author with HarperCollins. From sweet, romantic and funny to edgy, psychological and historical, D.R. Graham’s books blend genres and break boundaries.

Danielle R. Graham is also an art and play therapist in private practice. Her romance, suspense, and psychological thrillers deal with issues relevant to young adults in love, transition, or crisi

Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club (4 books)
  • One Percenter (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #1)
  • The Handler (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #2)
  • The Noir et Bleu (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #4)

News & Interviews

“You s**ked s**t.”
“Okay, well, what should I do differently next time?”
“Not s**k s**t.”
0 likes
“Let’s just agree that I make my own decisions, and I will give you the respect you earn. Stop bossing me around. Also, stop holding my hand. Got it?” 0 likes