Start by marking “The Heir's Choice (The War of Six Crowns, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Heir's Choice (The War of Six Crowns, #2)

Read Book

The Heir's Choice

(The War of Six Crowns #2)

After discovering her parents had kept a whole world secret, Callan races to discover her past. Not easy to do with an increasingly agitated entity living in her soul.

Going to her long-lost elvish roots should answer all her questions. Instead, she ends up in the middle of a nightmare.

The elves are on the verge of an apocalyptic war. Their enemy, King Aurek of Icaimerith
ebook
Published July 31st 2015 by Five Muses Press

To ask other readers questions about The Heir's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Heir's Choice

Sara Snider
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, indie
I feel like I need to confess that I’ve read this book without reading the previous installment, The Vanished Knight, and that was intentional. The author was looking for reviews, so I volunteered to read The Heir’s Choice, just to see how it would fare as a standalone novel.

Overall, I think it fared fairly well. I will say the book seemed a little slow to start. It’s a big world M. Gerrick has created, and there was a lot of information I needed to get my head around. There are several differen
Susan Swiderski
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay, so now I'm annoyed. I read the first two books of this series back-to-back... and now what? I've gotta wait for the next installment? Rats! If the rest of this series is as good as the first two books, it'll be worth the wait. (But don't make me wait too long, Ms. Gerrick... I'm no spring chicken here!)

Like one of the other reviewers mentioned, it's somewhat difficult to keep track of all the kings and kingdoms, but it doesn't really matter. The story is more than interesting enough to mak
J. Dorner
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book Two has the ending I craved after reading the first book. This portal fantasy is well-written. The characters are interesting. A story with unexpected twists and turns. I enjoyed it immensely. Book Three will be on my reading list for sure.
Ocean
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, I binge read the first two books and now I have no idea what to do. Both the books are amazing and the way the characters developed in the sequel is divine! I would recommend anyone and everyone to give it a try and I bet they wouldn't be disappointed!!! I hope the writer is able to keep up the high standards and rich storyline as what's been given to us thus far.
Breanne
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was reluctant at first when I started the first installment, but once I started reading it I couldn't stop. The author has an amazing gift, and I know that third will be as incredible as the previous two. With her major cliffhangers and twist, the author pulled you into the fantasy world of the characters. When they were sad, happy, angry, or even just lost, you could feel it too, just by the way she described it.

Anna Tan
Jul 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, review-copy
I actually finished this book about 3 weeks ago, and then life happened before I could review it, so I read it again!

The Heir's Choice is the sequel to The Vanished Knight and starts with Callan's insistence on going to meet her grandfather, King Keill of the elves, despite everyone else's warnings and protests that she's making a really bad decision.

There's something of a love quartet going on here - actually kind of like 3 guys going after 1 girl, who really has too many things on her mind to
Misha Gericke
May 20, 2015 added it
Shelves: mine
Ray Simmons
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Heirs Choice by M Gerrick is the second book in the War of Six Crowns Series. I read the first book in the series so it may be safe to say I’m hooked. This is a saga of medieval magic and war. The protagonist is a young orphan girl, Callan who is cursed with dreams and visions by an entity inside her that she cannot control or understand. The entity makes her life unbearable until she slowly gains a measure of control over it. There are two worlds involved here, and the big question is who e ...more
Mar 04, 2018
Nicki
Aug 14, 2016
Cait
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Free review copy from author.

Didn't enjoy this one as much as the first one. Found it tricky to keep track of what was going on.

Really didn't like the Elves. All the same, would've liked to know more about their culture.

Despite James really annoying me in the first book, I really wanted to see more of him and Ward in this one.

Not sure what was going on with Phipps in this and didn't understand the stuff with Aurek and Faolan.

Was a little disappointed in the ending.
SoMa Mami
May 22, 2018
Sharon Hughson
Aug 07, 2015
M. Gerrick
May 21, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Jul 12, 2016
Glenda
Jul 29, 2016
Aug 23, 2016
M. Gerrick has basically created stories since before she could write. Many of those stories grew up with her and can be seen in her current projects.

She lives close to Cape Town, with a view over some of the most beautiful mountains in the world.

The War of Six Crowns (2 books)
  • The Vanished Knight (The War of Six Crowns, #1)