Start by marking “Two To Wrangle (Hotel Rodeo, #2)” as Want to Read:
Two To Wrangle (Hotel Rodeo, #2)

Two To Wrangle

(Hotel Rodeo #2)

A COUNTRY BOY

Maybe having a hot and heavy affair with the boss’s daughter wasn’t the smartest move. But country boy Ty Morgan didn’t regret a moment with city girl Monica Brandt…until she left Las Vegas to return to her life in New York.  When devastating news sends her running back, Ty can’t help but open his arms.  His heart, however, is another matter.

AND A CITY GIRL

N
Published February 16th 2016 by Lyrical Shine

To ask other readers questions about Two To Wrangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two To Wrangle

Kathleen
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Release Date: February 16th 2016
Story Rating ~ 4 Stars
Hero Rating ~ 5 SEXY STARS!
Heroine Rating ~ 4 Stars
Romance Rating ~ 4 Stars
Heat Level ~ 3.75
Ending ~ 3.5 Stars
Overall Rating ~ 4, I’m So Glad They Got It Together Stars!

Two To Wrangle is book 2 in The Hotel Rodeo series written by Victoria Vane. It takes place right where Hell On Heels leaves off.

Tom, Monica’s father and Ty’s father figure has passed away. My emotions were totally wreaking havoc on me, I felt Monica and Ty’s loss to my very
Beebs

Part 2 in the Hotel Rodeo series, this book took up exactly where we left off in part 1. Monica has stayed in Las Vegas to oversee Tom's funeral arrangements and finalise his business affairs. Evan the obnoxious douche is still lingering and trying to convince Monica to return to New York with him and to sell him the hotel. Tom's will puts a spanner in his manipulations because he didn't leave everything to Monica as everyone thought and this gives Ty a chance to convince Monica to stay with him
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
“Ty gets what he always wanted, controlling interest in Hotel Rodeo. Monica is not sure where she fits in Ty’s life, until Ty asks her to come on board as a partner. Monica always thinks the worst in people, so she assumes Ty only wants her for her money. She is not sure where she belongs with Evan or Ty. Monica only gives Ty one week to pitch his idea, if she likes it she will consider staying. There Ty sits at the bar drowning his sorrows, Monica the only woman he ever made love to in his own ...more
Romance Readers Retreat
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Two To Wrangle is the second book in the Hotel Rodeo series and follows on from book #1, Hell On Heels.

We pick up where we left off. Ty has, for the first time in years, opened himself up to the possibilities he's thought weren't what he ever wanted again - only to have them backfire.
But in the face of a tragic loss, he sees one more shot at this new venture.

Monica can't believe that he's gone and is now left not knowing what to do. Does she return to her old life? Loveless, stressful and set
Irene
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Two To Wrangle was a good ending to Ty and Monica's love story.

It was heartwarming the way Monica and Ty connected through their grief. They started to communicate more honestly and I was happy to see how Ty finally puts his past hurt aside to acknowledge his love for Monica.
Monica on the other hand frustrated me a little with her insistence that a relationship between them couldn't work. After growing up feeling unwanted by her mother, finding out who her father was at the age of 18, al
Linda
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Two To Wrangle" is the second book in the Hotel Rodeo series and was just as good as the first!
In the case of this series I do recommend you read book one first, since it ends in a cliffy and book two picks right up at that point.
Tragedy brings Monica back to Vegas along with her boss and former Fiancé Evan and the loss of To. Actually helps to clear the air between Monica and Ty , because Tom's will left the Ranch and the hotel to Ty, so he no longer has Monica making decisions, though he cou
books are love
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This picks up where Hell on Heels left off and is just as sassy, sexy and fun. Ty is still my favorite by far. He is laid back but not really. has a dream and is adaptable. Monica comes into his world and flips it end over end. The man who didn’t want to answer to anyone wants her in his life. He has a vision for the hotel he needs to sell to her and get her to give them a chance. Problem is Monica is one tracked. She is thinking about his past and not what he has done now.
Ty and Monica are grea
Lisa Zeigler
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was happy to be able to immediately start this book after finishing Hell on Heels and looking forward to what Monica and Ty would do next in this quick and enjoyable story.

Ty and Monica still can’t agree on what to do with the hotel and Monica feels that a personal relationship wouldn’t work with a professional one. Ty has already admitted that he can’t commit to anyone, but realizes as they spend more and more time together, he wants to be with her.

I don’t want to say too much about the plot
Arlena
Rating: Five
Review:

"Two To Wrangle" by Victoria Vane

My Thoughts.....

This was a interesting part two story of the Hotel Rodeo series ....'a country boy' Ty [cowboy] and 'city girl' Monica being brought together due to a relationship to a his friend [Tom] and a her father. Now, how will these two get along even more so after the death of Tom? What will they do with the 'Hotel Rodeo now
RachelW (BamaGal)
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the second part of 'Hell on Heels', and takes up right where that book ended. After Tom's death, Ty and Monica are left to decide what they plan to do with the Hotel Rodeo. Ty still wants to rebuild and Monica still wants to sell. When Tom's will leaves Ty owning 75% of the hotel; he no longer needs Monica's permission to do what he wants with the hotel. Unfortunately, he still wants her; but isn't confident he can hold her. He's sure going to give it his best try, though.

Very good endi
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok its official, I'm in love with Ty and Monica.

This installment picks up right where Hell On Heels left off. Ty and Monica are still grieving and trying to process the things that have happened while fighting their attraction as well.

No matter what though Monica cannot deny what she feels for Ty and pulling away from him becomes harder and harder and then just when you think it can't get much better, Ty does something so amazing it would melt any woman.

I'm loving this series and I can't wait f
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in the series, and follows on immediately from Hell on Heels - do read that first. My review assumes that you have read it.

So we left them with the very sad new about Tom, and the fallout of that occupies much of the first part of this book. It has long ranging and some unexpected outcomes, and leaves both Monica and Ty uncertain of the future. However, their chemistry remains strong, even when t
C Joy
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
This second installment picked up where the first book (Hell on Heels) left off. I have to admit I was a bit disoriented but after reading first chapter it all came back to me.

This story had a lot of developments and though it doesn't have a cliffhanger, I still felt the it did. I hope there's an "in between" novella after this, before the third book comes out in March. I'm curious about their trip together and being members of the Mile High Club.

Ty and Monica have the usual chemistry beneath t
Marissa Michaelsen
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hotels, ranches, and rodeos. Oh! Did I forget to mention one hot as hell, very sexy cowboy CEO?
Victoria has brought to life the ultimate man. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the ARC of Two to Wrangle...
Victoria Vane
Jun 17, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming February 15, 2016
Marlene
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

The story may be set mostly in Las Vegas, but the relationship between Ty and Monica feels more like a Texas Two-Step, but I’m not sure whether that’s two steps forward and two steps back, or possibly two steps together and two steps apart.

I’m not sure that Ty and Monica figure it out either, at least not until the very, very end.

Two to Wrangle is the second half of a fun “opposites attract” type of romance. The first half of the story is in Hell on Heels.
Lacy
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review: Two to Wrangle by Victoria Vane
The fun continues in the second installment of the Hotel Rodeo Series, and it doesn’t get much sweeter. Two to Wrangle begins where Hell on Heels ended, with Ty Morgan and Monica Brandt trying to pick up the pieces after tragedy leaves them emotionally strangled in its wake. Amidst the sadness, can two very different souls find peace in one another? As a reader, I was beyond excited to see if it was possible! The chemistry between Ty and Monica has bee
Lynn Jones
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sophia
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
After where things left off in the first book, I was eager to plunge in and get the rest of the story on Ty and Monica. Things came to a head between this pair of headstrong, hot, and determined people over Hotel Rodeo, Tom, different ways of doing business, and need to hold people at arm's length. Now they are thrown back together again, but this time, can they find a way to make it work?

This book will not do well as a standalone as it connects strongly to the book that came before it.

Ty now ha
Michelle
Sep 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-on-blog

Two to Wrangle is the second book in the adult contemporary romance series, Hotel Rodeo by Victoria Vane. It is the the continuation of book 1, Hell on Heels, so you need to read that book first or you will be pretty lost. This series is a bit of an interesting setup. Books 1 and 2 are both about Ty and Monica, so Two to Wrangle wraps up their little duology. And then, book 3 is about another couple- Ty's ex Delaney.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Dec 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded up

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the publisher on NetGalley for an honest review.

I loved the ending story for Ty and Monica!!! This story ended in a cliffhanger from book 1. We had no clue what was going to happen to the oil and water couple. When Monica’s dad dies she is sent reeling. He was the only person to ever love h
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Maybe country and city can mix…

Ty Morgan and Monica Brandt were brought together almost against their will. While trying to resolve their business differences in the Hotel Rodeo, personal feelings kept getting in the way. They had to deal with each other but how much and in what ways were still to be determined…

"His words were much like the apple brandy she craved – sweet, warm , and intoxicating…”

Monica was torn and you could see the struggle both she and Ty were having. They wanted each othe
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

So if you read my review of Hell On Heels you will know that I was not blown away with it but decided to continue reading the series especially since how Hell on Heels ends. Two To Wrangle picks up where Hell On Heels leaves off so there isn’t a long break in between like some books have. I will say that I enjoyed this one more than Hell On Heels, I am still not blown away but I am warming up to this authors writing style and I think that is helping me l
Jin
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, netgalley
Thanks to Netgalley and Kensington Publishing Lyrical Shine for my ARC

This starts with where it left off on first one "Hell on Heels" Both had to deal with loss of Tom. Ty is back to drinking and Monica misses not spending time with Tom.
Both had different ideas for the Hotel Rodeo and both hadn't changed their minds yet. Even came back to Monica and wanted her back but she just wanted to go back to work.
She is back in Oklahoma at Tom's ranch and finds out Tom's will. She is surprised to find th
A Klue
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Two to Wrangle is the conclusion to Hell on Wheels by Victoria Vane. Make no mistake, you need to read Book 1, before starting this one. It is a continuation of the tug of war, work and personal relationship between Monica and Ty. The returning cast of sub-characters, not surprisingly, also factor into the storyline. The stage is also set for Book 3, Beauty and the Bullrider, Delaney & Zac’s HEA. Hopefully, it won’t end in a cliffhanger, so you can read their entire story in one setting.

The
Karen Roma
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
The second book in this series picks up where book one left off after the tragedy that rocks both Monica and Ty to the bone.

Monica is still struggling with her doubts about Ty’s ability to commit to a long tem relationship, and added to her confusion is Evan’s persistence and determination to convince her he’s changed.

Ty is reeling from the recent events and can’t quite find the light at the end of the tunnel. With a whole in his heart, and believing life as he knows it is over, Ty is overwhelme
Lisa
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Two to Wrangle

Victoria Vane

5 Stars

Contemporary Romance

Ty Morgan, ex rodeo star, now running a hotel in Las Vegas.

Tom Brandt, took Ty in and raised him like his own when Ty’s own father died.

Monica Brandt, Tom’s daughter which he didn’t know about for years. And the only woman Ty took to his own bed (in 8 years).

Evan, Monica’s ex, the man she left Ty for because he was safe. He didn’t love her and she didn’t love him.

Settling Tom’s estate is going to be a bit more complicated than they t
Kristen Johnson
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book continues Ty and Monica's story.

While they are both coming to terms with the big changes wraught at the end of book one, they have another big misunderstanding. Things have changed in a big way, but they have also remained somewhat the same. Ty is still in the position of needing funds to go through with the renovation plans, and Monica is still bent on getting out of Vegas.

In this book, though these two finally work through some of their issues and gain an understanding of the other
Toula
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is part 2 of a contemporary series . It takes place in Vegas and Oklahoma .
I love this story . It has a lot you have to compromise to find happiness .
We have Monica going back to New York back to Manhattan now that her father is better . She's on a plane leaving because she thinks her and Ty are done . Ty puts in a call to her . At first she ignores all the calls and all the Texs.
Monica finally picks up the phone and that is when Ty tells her about her father . Monica goes back to Vegas
Monique
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Monica returns from New York with her dreaded fiancé in tow, which does nothing to improve Ty’s foul mood. He doesn’t really want to admit it, but he does miss Monica. And because of unforeseen circumstances, they have no choice but work more closely than before. There is only topic on which Ty and Monica seem to agree, and it’s certainly not regarding business. Ty is looking for investors to make some renovations, and the offer he gets leaves him nonplussed.

TWO TO WRANGLE is book two in the Ho
« previous 1 3 4 next »
ABOUT VICTORIA VANE

Victoria Vane is a bestselling award-winning author of smart and sexy romance. Her books have received many accolades to include the 2016 Red Carpet Award for Jewel of the East, 2014 RONE Award for Treacherous Temptations as well as Library Journal Best E-Book romance of 2012 for The Devil DeVere series. Victoria also writes romantic historical fiction as Emery Lee. Look for her

Hotel Rodeo (3 books)
  • Hell on Heels (Hotel Rodeo, #1)
  • Beauty and the Bull Rider (Hotel Rodeo, #3)