Start by marking “One More Life (Last Heartbeat Series #3)” as Want to Read:
One More Life (Last Heartbeat Series #3)

One More Life (Last Heartbeat Series #3)

Elizabeth Renee Watson never dreamt that she would ever be proposed to.

She's had several bad relationships end because of an illness that almost killed her. Now she has this wonderful guy down on one knee, asking her to marry him. Can she say yes or will her illness come back to haunt her? Will Tyler be able to deal with her illness or will he run like the rest of them.

Tyl
Paperback
Published (first published June 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about One More Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One More Life

Loraine Oliver
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
One More Life by T.R. Lykins, is the third book in her Last Heart Beat Series, and although it could be read as a stand alone, I suggest you read Book 1, The Last Heartbeat, and Book 2, The Life Gift, so you can really enjoy the whole series and understand better what is going on in this book 3, One More Life.

Elizabeth Watson, from the time she was 16 years old, has had a hard time with her life; after finding out she had Leukemia, and was so sick and almost did not make it, all of her friends s
N.W. Moors
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it
This is the third book in the Last Heartbeat series. I would give it 3.5 stars. It's a sweet romance about a girl Elizabeth who had cancer as a teen, though it's gone into remission after a bone marrow transplant. Because of her illness her relationships with two guys, one high school, the other college, don't pan out. She finally meets her soulmate, Tyler, when she becomes a pre-school teacher for his friend's child.
The writing is somewhat stilted and repetitive. Because the proposal scene is a
Angie Miller
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again T R grabbed my attention from the very beginning of her book. I was brought to tears many times during the story,but smiled just as many times. Elizabeth faced many hardships at a very young age, but as T R says our struggles only make us stronger in the end. Elizabeth not only battled her illness, but also had to endure very cruel actions from the people she felt really cared for her. In the end she is surrounded by loviing, caring, friends & family. Just another story that remin ...more
T.R.
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book was interesting to write for many different reasons. I had to do a lot of research for the characters. While getting to know them, I learned that sometimes life gives us lemons, and we have to squeeze the lemons to make lemonade even sourness of life can be turned into sweetness. Life can be a struggle and we encounter some bad people along the way. What we do, when we learn of the badness of these people, is what will make us strong in the end then we finally find our way. I hope ever ...more
Crissy
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tyler was looking for his forever girl and would he find it in Elizabeth? She had been through so much in her life and all the guys she had met before were mister wrongs. This story is beautifully written and ties in perfectly with the other two books in this series. As always T R gives us a perfect man and a great woman!!!! Great book!!! A must read, I couldn't put it down!!!!
Mary Melton
Aug 10, 2015 marked it as to-read
Just started reading this book!!
Karen Tribble
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fast, enjoyable read. Lykins books just get better and better! So glad Tyler finally found his forever girl! Loved loved loved this book! Please say it's not the last of this series!
Renee
Apr 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, audiobooks, read-2016
This is the third book in the Last Heartbeat series. It could be read as a stand alone, but you will recognise a few characters if you've read the first two books.

This is a sweet new adult romance, continuing the theme of organ transplant and organ donation. I enjoyed the story and seeing how it fit in with the first two books in the series.

I listened to the audiobook edition which I received free in exchange for an honest review. The narrator spoke clearly and at a good pace.

Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
Roxanne
Rochelle Webb
Deborah
Jun 10, 2015
As an avid reader who loves and reads most genres. The love of these books spiked my interest to learn more about the book world and the process it took to become an author. Learning as much as I can about the wonderful world of writing, I had to write my stories. I’ve had these stories building in my head for over a year and I just needed to share them with everyone.

Educating myself in this indus