Start by marking “Deceive (Estilorian #7)” as Want to Read:
Deceive (Estilorian #7)

Deceive (Estilorian #7)

4.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
When the elders imprisoned Metis, they took every precaution to protect the Estilorian plane against her evil.

It wasn’t enough.

Now she’s escaped, and no one is safe. Fueled by hatred, she wastes no time imposing vengeance on those who captured her. She knows the surest way to destroy their lives is by taking what they love most, and she begins with a child named Eden.

Years
Published July 24th 2015 by Iambe Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Deceive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deceive

Daydreamer
Jun 11, 2015 Daydreamer rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon!!
BookHookup
Sep 20, 2015 BookHookup rated it it was amazing
Ms. Thomas is undoubtedly one of my favorite authors…and this is one of my favorite series! With each new installment, I am once again transported into a fantastic world of adventure, good vs. evil, and true love that conquers all. It’s hard to believe that after all these stories, each book can feel fresh and new, but, once again, I was drawn into the story from the very beginning and happily fell in love with new characters while visiting with the ones I already adore.

In this book, we’re treat
Debbie
Jul 27, 2015 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I friggin loved this book so very much. Raine Thomas is a genius. Her characters are incredible and real, the villian is someone you could love to see suffer and her heroes are heart thieves. I fell head over heels for Connor and Eden and I was on the edge of my seat every step of their very difficult journey. I think they are still residing in my heart as I write this. This novel is Ms. Thomas' s 7th Estilorian novel and according to my humble opinion her best yet. I am hoping that it isn't her ...more
Ana
Sep 20, 2015 Ana rated it it was amazing

In this book, we’re treat
Tammie
Jul 24, 2015 Tammie rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I got to see the cover for the Estilorian Novel Deceive, and even more excited when I was able to get a copy before it came out to read.

Deceive - Masterly written by Raine Thomas. This was an amazing story where the story starts off from Matis excaping from her prison and set on revenge for 13 years of impresiment. they took every precaution to protect the Estilorian plane against her evil. But, they did not expect her to excape.

Zachariah is the elder of Mercesti and the Fa
Michelle Cornwell-Jordan
Jul 24, 2015 Michelle Cornwell-Jordan rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this long awaited Estilorian novel? The Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy introduced me to Author Rain Thomas! I fell in love with her strong, feisty heroines and the protective and handsome men that loved them.

It was so good to see the familiar names of Tate, Zachariah, Gabriel, Sky, Amber and all the others. I loved hearing of the beauty of Central and I smiled when reading of the Unicorn and Its enchanted grove.

Yes, truly the Estilorian series is one of my favorites from Ms.
Sue M. Van
Jun 04, 2016 Sue M. Van rated it it was amazing
This story in The Estilorian Series, held me from the beginning. It is, in my opinion, the best of the series as well. Emotions all over the place, well developed characters, and a story line that kept me turning the pages is just part of how I felt while reading this. As much as I loved the entire Estilorian Series, this was my absolute favorite of them. A story well worth reading!
Carly Rose
Mar 29, 2016 Carly Rose rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blown away

I have read and enjoyed all the books in this series and I'm glad I did. I loved Eden and Connor and it was fun revisiting old friends as well as meeting new ones. I'm going to keep an eye out for future works and I anyone who likes action, fantasy, and romance should read this series.
Frances Broome
Apr 06, 2016 Frances Broome rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books

I am absolutely in love with the characters and storylines from Ms. Thomas. I am really hoping there is more to come in the very near future.
Lita Acevedo
Jul 07, 2016 Lita Acevedo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The books in this series just keep getting better and better. A great read
Rogan
Sep 07, 2015 Rogan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, ebook
5 stars. I think this is the last book... I hope not!!!
Rendi
Rendi rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Jolien
Jolien added it
Aug 18, 2016
Onieka
Onieka marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Chantelle
Chantelle marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Liarx46
Liarx46 marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Yurisa1245
Yurisa1245 marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Agustina
Agustina marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Shanice Wilms
Shanice Wilms rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2016
Amber K
Amber K marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Haley Snider
Haley Snider is currently reading it
May 23, 2016
Sarah Schulz
Sarah Schulz marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Paola
Paola marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Heart of the Cat (Sarafin Warriors, #3)
  • Seduction's Kiss (The Allure Chronicles #0.5)
  • It Was You
  • Things About Love
  • Curse of Stigmata (Judas Reflections #2)
  • Manipulated (A Setenid Blight Novel)
  • Shadowed Ground (The Chronicles of Nowhere #2)
  • Haunting (The Dusty Chronicles, #1)
  • Temptation by Fire
  • Demon King's Desire (Elemental Sisters, #1)
  • The Necromancer: A Ghost Witch Thriller (Amber Lee Mysteries Book 4)
  • Dreamweavers
  • Vampire in the Scrying Glass (Blautsaugers of Amber Heights, #2)
  • A Wolf Unleashed (SWAT, #5)
  • Lightning in My Wake (Lightning, #1)
  • Blood Chained (Dark Siren, #3)
  • Deception (The Demon Hunters, #2)
  • Master of Monsters (Entwined Realms, #4)
Raine Thomas is the award-winning author of bestselling Young Adult and New Adult fiction. Known for character-driven stories that inspire the imagination, Raine recently signed with multiple award-winning producer Chase Chenowith of Back Fence Productions to bring her popular Daughters of Saraqael trilogy to the big screen. She's a proud indie author who is living the dream.

Raine is a hopeless ro
More about Raine Thomas...

Estilorian (7 books)
  • Becoming (Daughters Of Saraqael, #1)
  • Central (Daughters Of Saraqael, #2)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
  • Defy (Firstborn Trilogy, #1)
  • Shift (Firstborn Trilogy, #2)
  • Elder (Firstborn Trilogy, #3)