Start by marking “Deceive (Estilorian #7)” as Want to Read:
Deceive (Estilorian #7)

Deceive (Estilorian #7)

When the elders imprisoned Metis, they took every precaution to protect the Estilorian plane against her evil.

It wasn’t enough.

Now she’s escaped, and no one is safe. Fueled by hatred, she wastes no time imposing vengeance on those who captured her. She knows the surest way to destroy their lives is by taking what they love most, and she begins with a child named Eden.

Years
Published July 24th 2015 by Iambe Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Deceive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deceive

Daydreamer
May 19, 2015 Daydreamer rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon!!
Michelle Cornwell-Jordan
May 19, 2015 Michelle Cornwell-Jordan rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this long awaited Estilorian novel? The Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy introduced me to Author Rain Thomas! I fell in love with her strong, feisty heroines and the protective and handsome men that loved them.

It was so good to see the familiar names of Tate, Zachariah, Gabriel, Sky, Amber and all the others. I loved hearing of the beauty of Central and I smiled when reading of the Unicorn and Its enchanted grove.

Yes, truly the Estilorian series is one of my favorites from Ms.
BookHookup
Sep 20, 2015 BookHookup rated it it was amazing
Ms. Thomas is undoubtedly one of my favorite authors…and this is one of my favorite series! With each new installment, I am once again transported into a fantastic world of adventure, good vs. evil, and true love that conquers all. It’s hard to believe that after all these stories, each book can feel fresh and new, but, once again, I was drawn into the story from the very beginning and happily fell in love with new characters while visiting with the ones I already adore.

In this book, we’re treat
Ana
Jun 03, 2015 Ana rated it it was amazing

In this book, we’re treat
Tammie
May 19, 2015 Tammie rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I got to see the cover for the Estilorian Novel Deceive, and even more excited when I was able to get a copy before it came out to read.

Deceive - Masterly written by Raine Thomas. This was an amazing story where the story starts off from Matis excaping from her prison and set on revenge for 13 years of impresiment. they took every precaution to protect the Estilorian plane against her evil. But, they did not expect her to excape.

Zachariah is the elder of Mercesti and the Fa
Debbie
Jul 27, 2015 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I friggin loved this book so very much. Raine Thomas is a genius. Her characters are incredible and real, the villian is someone you could love to see suffer and her heroes are heart thieves. I fell head over heels for Connor and Eden and I was on the edge of my seat every step of their very difficult journey. I think they are still residing in my heart as I write this. This novel is Ms. Thomas' s 7th Estilorian novel and according to my humble opinion her best yet. I am hoping that it isn't her ...more
Sue M. Van
May 20, 2015 Sue M. Van rated it it was amazing
This story in The Estilorian Series, held me from the beginning. It is, in my opinion, the best of the series as well. Emotions all over the place, well developed characters, and a story line that kept me turning the pages is just part of how I felt while reading this. As much as I loved the entire Estilorian Series, this was my absolute favorite of them. A story well worth reading!
Carly Rose
Jul 24, 2015 Carly Rose rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blown away

I have read and enjoyed all the books in this series and I'm glad I did. I loved Eden and Connor and it was fun revisiting old friends as well as meeting new ones. I'm going to keep an eye out for future works and I anyone who likes action, fantasy, and romance should read this series.
Hailey
Feb 12, 2017 Hailey rated it liked it
Really enjoyed this!
Frances Broome
Apr 06, 2016 Frances Broome rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books

I am absolutely in love with the characters and storylines from Ms. Thomas. I am really hoping there is more to come in the very near future.
sandra abbott
sandra abbott rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
D. Anderson
D. Anderson rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2016
Layla
Layla rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Jigyasa
Jigyasa rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Shanice Wilms
Shanice Wilms rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2016
lana hoglen
lana hoglen rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2015
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2015
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Sarah rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Naomi
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2015
Naomi
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2016
Christine Kempf
Christine Kempf rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2017
Sherry Hoernig
Sherry Hoernig rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Kiana Schwab
Kiana Schwab rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Jennie
Jennie rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2015
AEM
AEM rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Heart of the Cat (Sarafin Warriors, #3)
  • Seduction's Kiss (The Allure Chronicles #0.5)
  • It Was You
  • Things About Love
  • Curse of Stigmata (Judas Reflections #2)
  • Manipulated (A Setenid Blight Novel)
  • Shadowed Ground (The Chronicles of Nowhere #2)
  • Haunting (The Dusty Chronicles, #1)
  • Temptation by Fire
  • Demon King's Desire (Elemental Sisters, #1)
  • The Necromancer (Amber Lee, #4)
  • Dreamweavers
  • Vampire in the Scrying Glass (Blautsaugers of Amber Heights, #2)
  • Wolf Unleashed (SWAT, #5)
  • Lightning in My Wake (Lightning, #1)
  • Blood Chained (Dark Siren, #3)
  • Deception (The Demon Hunters, #2)
  • Master of Monsters (Entwined Realms, #4)
Raine Thomas is the award-winning author of bestselling Young Adult and New Adult fiction. Known for character-driven stories that inspire the imagination, Raine recently signed with multiple award-winning producer Chase Chenowith of Back Fence Productions to bring her popular Daughters of Saraqael trilogy to the big screen. She's a proud indie author who is living the dream.

Raine is a hopeless ro
More about Raine Thomas...

Estilorian (7 books)
  • Becoming (Daughters Of Saraqael, #1)
  • Central (Daughters Of Saraqael, #2)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
  • Defy (Firstborn Trilogy, #1)
  • Shift (Firstborn Trilogy, #2)
  • Elder (Firstborn Trilogy, #3)