Start by marking “Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2)” as Want to Read:
Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2)

Faith in My Cowboy

(My Cowboy #2)

Maddi Barnett was used to living a solitary life until a handsome soldier cowboy saved her. Feelings she never knew started to blossom in her life.
A happy life is what she wanted with Tucker Price, even after his injury. And they seemed completely set up for a life together, until tragedy hit and things changed drastically.
Tucker loses his way and pushes Maddi away. Unsure
Published September 29th 2015 by Brooke May (first published September 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Faith in My Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faith in My Cowboy

Start your review of Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2)
Nina
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored Maddi and Tucker's story!! I wanted to strangle Tucker at times! I loved how close Maddi, Libby, and Emma are, and was so happy how the story went. It made me angry, sad, happy. Loved it so much! Start this sweet series and/or continue it!!!
K.
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really really enjoyed Maddie and Tucker's story. She's so strong. She stayed when others would have ran for the hills. I'm glad she just didn't give in and go home, I'm happy she and Tucker worked it out and that she didn't just let him back in. The way her relationship with her parents evolved was great too! Brooke knocked it out of the park, the way she weaved almost two stories together. Both Emma and Cade's (My Cowboy) and Maddie and Tucker's. The ending was just the thing to bring an ...more
Books 2 Blog
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is the 2nd book in the My Cowboy series and I enjoyed this book just as much as the first.

In this book we get Maddi and Tucker's story and I really enjoyed watching them grow as a couple. The book starts off earlier than the first book at a party where Maddi and Tucker meet. As their story progresses the timeline falls in line with the first book and we get to read the same story but from Maddi and Tucker's POV. When I first realised that the remainder of the book would be the same
Rebecca Barber
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is Tucker and Maddi's story

I love the supporting characters in this book! Emma and Libby are larger than life and refuse to let their quiet, shy friend fade into the shadows and let life beat her when things get really tough.

Tucker has his own issues - losing a father and trying to recover he'd endured as a solider in the Middle East all while being the man he believes Maddi wants him to be.

The best thing about this book is the entertaining relationship between Tucker and his sister Emma -
Ivy Gibbs
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet story of a young woman who refuses to let love get away from her. I wasn't sure what to think going in, but I was pleasantly surprised by the methods the author used in telling this story. It follows a similar timeline to the first book, My Cowboy, but starts before and has scenes through Maddi's eyes when in the first book you saw them through Emma's.
I cried, laughed, and my heart melted at parts of this beautiful story. I love how author not only had her character have faith, but
The Magic of Books Blog
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2) by Brooke May

5 stars
Reviewed by Christy

My review for Faith In My Cowboy by Brooke May
Brooke May writes another beautifully stunning story. I love getting Maddis and Tucker's story. It has all the FEELS you would want. I feel like these people are my friends and family and can't wait to see what the others are up to.

Late Night Books Reviewer Christy
Shannon Godwin
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love reading about Maddi & Tucker. This story is touching because of what both of these people have been through. I was really pulled in because of how you get to see their friendship from the beginning before everything happens. I was pulled in from the start and I could not put this book down. I can not wait for the next book.
Jacline Workman
Tears will occur

Another slow but real love story...I actually wish this was book 1 was second in this series...this really is a great story where both characters evolve and grow up through actual life struggle and insecurity
Krista Richardson
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I finally read this book and I wasn't disappointed! I just love Maddi! Her patience is amazing and her love is genuine. And Tucker! Oh, Tucker! He's such a sweet, handsome, all around amazing guy! Stubborn, just as any great man is! I loved this entire book. I felt the emotions from both Tucker and Maddi. There were times I couldn't put the book down. I was happy and then my heart fell through my stomach, just to have it brought back to life. I cried, I laughed, I felt all my crazy emotions ...more
Brenda  Kness
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was my favorite of the three. I just loved Libby and Justin. And you just can't help but love Dylan. Justin is such a protective guy *sighs* He has his sights set on what his retirement is going to be for him and Dylan and Libby are it. He wants to settle down and have a family... This one did have its twists and turns but I enjoyed it so much!
Seriously if you love a good cowboy romance go grab this series, you won't regret it. Brooke knows cowboys that is for sure. She did an amazing
Amber Goodwin
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed getting a look at Maddie and Tucker's love story. They had so many thinks to overcome and in the end their love won. Maddie went from being a shy "wall flower" to learning how to stick up for herself. Tucker had to deal with a lot of PTSD and learn how to win back his angel. Great read! Can't wait to read the next one!
Harriette
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another sweet cowboy adventure from Brooke May. Maddi is shy and Tucker is experienced in life. Their relationship continues to develop over time and they have a wild ride ahead. Maddi's friends are trying to keep it real, and they are very entertaining through the story. An enjoyable read.
Brooke May
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Faith in My Cowboy is my second book. When I set out to write My Cowboy, I was going to do Emma and Cade's story in three parts, but the very first draft I wrote lacked a soul so I deleted it all and started over. That's when I decided to write the love stories of the three major girls in My Cowboy.
Faith in My Cowboy, Maddi and Tucker's story, was different from Emma and Cade's in My Cowboy and it was refreshing to write a soft spoken, calm, and in control woman like Maddi. She is the complete
Natalie
Melissa
Jan 23, 2018
Brooke May
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
May 12, 2016
Shanna P
May 12, 2016

• The Call of the Wild
  • The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3)
I'm a Wyoming girl through and through. I was born and raised in Northern Wyoming by my parents and with my little brother. Our time was spent outdoors playing various games that we made up, hiking, fishing, hunting and learning to shoot.
Now, I'm married to my high-school sweetheart aka the Warden, we've been together 10 years and married for 4. We have two wonderful boys that I call the pups. We

My Cowboy (3 books)
  • My Cowboy (My Cowboy #1)
  • Loved by My Cowboy (My Cowboy #3)