Start by marking “Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2)” as Want to Read:
Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2)

Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2)

Maddi Barnett was used to living a solitary life until a handsome soldier cowboy saved her. Feelings she never knew started to blossom in her life.
A happy life is what she wanted with Tucker Price, even after his injury. And they seemed completely set up for a life together, until tragedy hit and things changed drastically.
Tucker loses his way and pushes Maddi away. Unsure
Published September 29th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Faith in My Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faith in My Cowboy

Nina
Feb 25, 2017 Nina rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored Maddi and Tucker's story!! I wanted to strangle Tucker at times! I loved how close Maddi, Libby, and Emma are, and was so happy how the story went. It made me angry, sad, happy. Loved it so much! Start this sweet series and/or continue it!!!
Kayla
Jan 24, 2017 Kayla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really really enjoyed Maddie and Tucker's story. She's so strong. She stayed when others would have ran for the hills. I'm glad she just didn't give in and go home, I'm happy she and Tucker worked it out and that she didn't just let him back in. The way her relationship with her parents evolved was great too! Brooke knocked it out of the park, the way she weaved almost two stories together. Both Emma and Cade's (My Cowboy) and Maddie and Tucker's. The ending was just the thing to bring an emot ...more
Brooke May
Sep 30, 2015 Brooke May rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Faith in My Cowboy is my second book. When I set out to write My Cowboy, I was going to do Emma and Cade's story in three parts, but the very first draft I wrote lacked a soul so I deleted it all and started over. That's when I decided to write the love stories of the three major girls in My Cowboy.
Faith in My Cowboy, Maddi and Tucker's story, was different from Emma and Cade's in My Cowboy and it was refreshing to write a soft spoken, calm, and in control woman like Maddi. She is the complete o
Books 2 Blog
May 10, 2016 Books 2 Blog rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is the 2nd book in the My Cowboy series and I enjoyed this book just as much as the first.

In this book we get Maddi and Tucker's story and I really enjoyed watching them grow as a couple. The book starts off earlier than the first book at a party where Maddi and Tucker meet. As their story progresses the timeline falls in line with the first book and we get to read the same story but from Maddi and Tucker's POV. When I first realised that the remainder of the book would be the same s
Rebecca Barber
Jun 23, 2016 Rebecca Barber rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is Tucker and Maddi's story

I love the supporting characters in this book! Emma and Libby are larger than life and refuse to let their quiet, shy friend fade into the shadows and let life beat her when things get really tough.

Tucker has his own issues - losing a father and trying to recover he'd endured as a solider in the Middle East all while being the man he believes Maddi wants him to be.

The best thing about this book is the entertaining relationship between Tucker and his sister Emma -
Brenda
Oct 02, 2016 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yummy-cowboys

I absolutely loved book 1 so it was a nobrainer to read more from Brooke. I am loving this series. The main characters and the supporting characters are all really enjoyable. It feels like they are all your group of friends.
I absolutely loved Tucker and his sister Emma's relationship.
I really enjoyed how Tucker and Maddi's relationship started and progressed. It is just so darn sweet.
It is a book for me that had the "feels" and I did need tissues at a few spots. I can't wait to see what book
Ivy Gibbs
Jun 08, 2016 Ivy Gibbs rated it it was amazing
A very sweet story of a young woman who refuses to let love get away from her. I wasn't sure what to think going in, but I was pleasantly surprised by the methods the author used in telling this story. It follows a similar timeline to the first book, My Cowboy, but starts before and has scenes through Maddi's eyes when in the first book you saw them through Emma's.
I cried, laughed, and my heart melted at parts of this beautiful story. I love how author not only had her character have faith, but
The Magic of Books Blog
Apr 15, 2016 The Magic of Books Blog rated it it was amazing
Faith in My Cowboy (My Cowboy #2) by Brooke May

5 stars
Reviewed by Christy

My review for Faith In My Cowboy by Brooke May
Brooke May writes another beautifully stunning story. I love getting Maddis and Tucker's story. It has all the FEELS you would want. I feel like these people are my friends and family and can't wait to see what the others are up to.

Late Night Books Reviewer Christy
Shannon Godwin
Mar 19, 2016 Shannon Godwin rated it it was amazing
I love reading about Maddi & Tucker. This story is touching because of what both of these people have been through. I was really pulled in because of how you get to see their friendship from the beginning before everything happens. I was pulled in from the start and I could not put this book down. I can not wait for the next book.
Jacline Workman
Tears will occur

Another slow but real love story...I actually wish this was book 1 was second in this series...this really is a great story where both characters evolve and grow up through actual life struggle and insecurity
Krista Richardson
Jun 19, 2017 Krista Richardson rated it it was amazing
I finally read this book and I wasn't disappointed! I just love Maddi! Her patience is amazing and her love is genuine. And Tucker! Oh, Tucker! He's such a sweet, handsome, all around amazing guy! Stubborn, just as any great man is! I loved this entire book. I felt the emotions from both Tucker and Maddi. There were times I couldn't put the book down. I was happy and then my heart fell through my stomach, just to have it brought back to life. I cried, I laughed, I felt all my crazy emotions beca ...more
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Brooke May
Sep 30, 2015 Brooke May rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2017
Jane Wheeler
Jane Wheeler rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Jenny
Jenny rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2015
Scorpio
Scorpio rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2016
21lakis34
21lakis34 marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Riann Miller
Riann Miller marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Christine Lacombe
Christine Lacombe marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Ashley Freeman
Ashley Freeman marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Allie Able
Allie Able marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Sandra Berglund
Sandra Berglund marked it as to-read
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Brandy Bates
Brandy Bates marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Jo Lawless
Jo Lawless marked it as to-read
Heather Scully
Heather Scully marked it as to-read
Grace Hart
Grace Hart marked it as to-read
Michelle Haines
Michelle Haines marked it as to-read
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Heather Cicio
Heather Cicio marked it as to-read
H swan
H swan marked it as to-read
Jessica Cox
Jessica Cox marked it as to-read
Sabrina Joy
Sabrina Joy marked it as to-read
Jennifer Lessard
Jennifer Lessard marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nicole Ortiz
Nicole Ortiz marked it as to-read
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Nikolina
Nikolina marked it as to-read
May 08, 2016
Misty Sulouff
Misty Sulouff marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Alice Ballinger
Alice Ballinger marked it as to-read
Shanna P
Shanna P marked it as to-read
Rachel Roy
Rachel Roy marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
I'm a Wyoming girl through and through. I was born and raised in Northern Wyoming by my parents and with my little brother. Our time was spent outdoors playing various games that we made up, hiking, fishing, hunting and learning to shoot.
Now, I'm married to my high-school sweetheart aka the Warden, we've been together 10 years and married for 4. We have two wonderful boys that I call the pups. We
More about Brooke May...

My Cowboy (3 books)
  • My Cowboy (My Cowboy #1)
  • Loved by My Cowboy (My Cowboy #3)